What is the prospectus of the projects around the undri/Handewadi road. Actually I my budget is around 25-27 lakhs and I am looking for pure investment purpose.

I am not sure anywhere else I can get 2 BHK flat in my budget but not sure about this area. Guys do you have any idea about the future prospectus of this area. Pls share.

I had look at couple of sites in this area i.e. Pebble park (Kumar) and Acruti Dreams. Both of them are quoting 2550 as the rate. However I could not see anything other then sample flat at pebble park site, whereas the Acruti Dream seems to be almost nearing to complete.

Also pls suggest any plus vs minus on pebble park vs Acruti Dreams. Also pls suggest any better sites around area if you know the rates.

Thx,
Enjoy
Read more
66 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please skim through previous threads using search option.
    One thread that I can think of right away - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/12319-one-more-new-project-launched-on-handewadi-road?t=14623
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by enjoy

What is the prospectus of the projects around the undri/Handewadi road. Actually I my budget is around 25-27 lakhs and I am looking for pure investment purpose.

I am not sure anywhere else I can get 2 BHK flat in my budget but not sure about this area. Guys do you have any idea about the future prospectus of this area. Pls share.

I had look at couple of sites in this area i.e. Pebble park (Kumar) and Acruti Dreams. Both of them are quoting 2550 as the rate. However I could not see anything other then sample flat at pebble park site, whereas the Acruti Dream seems to be almost nearing to complete.

Also pls suggest any plus vs minus on pebble park vs Acruti Dreams. Also pls suggest any better sites around area if you know the rates.

Thx,
    Enjoy

Hi,

I have been to many projects on Handewadi road, listed few of them below
    1.Etasha
    2.Sanskruti
    3.Runwal Seagull
    4.Ravi park II
    5.Green City
    6.Dreams Aakruti
    7.Dreams Solace
    8.Dreams Estate
    9.Dreams Elegance
    10.Kumar's Pebble park
    11.Dreams Elina
    12.Simpli city

Within ur budget of 25-27 lakhs you can look for 2 BHK in dreams elegance (Building A i guess) & etasha both are ready possession. Personally I feel Dreams Aakruti location is not that good.

If you are OK with under construction projects then you can look for Green city- Possession March 2012, - Rate for phase II- 2650/Sq.ft. See if you can get in phase I, they had some 2 or 3 flats remaining quoting 2511/Sq ft in phase I
    Dreams Elina- Possession March 2013,- Launch day rate was 2500/Sq ft for non garden facing & 2550/Sq ft for garden facing
    Runwal Seagull (Few towers - possession Dec 2011)- 2997/Sq Ft
    Dreams Elegance (Bldg B & C)- Possession Dec 2011-2550/Sq ft

I am not sure about Kumar & Simpli City possession date.

Have a look at Green city website :: Welcome to Green City Pune ::
    CommentQuote
  • This would be the best location to invest in, and if in future if you want, to live in! many societys are coming up in this area.
    Also, see the following:
    http://.blogspot.com/2010/12/kumar-pebble-park-its-megapolis-smart.html

I think Kumar has increased the rates from 2550 to 2700 as the minimum rate now, so try to get your deal done in 2550psqft with other builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fraggerfox
    This would be the best location to invest in, and if in future if you want, to live in! many societys are coming up in this area.
    Also, see the following:
    http://.blogspot.com/2010/12/kumar-pebble-park-its-megapolis-smart.html

I think Kumar has increased the rates from 2550 to 2700 as the minimum rate now, so try to get your deal done in 2550psqft with other builders.

Fraggerfox above link is not working for me :bab (38):, Can you please post the content if possible?
    CommentQuote
  • I dont know why this site is not accepting this link.
    This link contains photos, so its difficult to post entire content.
    However, you can go there by using this link below:

ravi karandeekars blog.blogspot.com/2010/12/kumar-pebble-park-its-megapolis-smart.html

(remove spaces)
    CommentQuote
  • enjoy,

You can also go thru the link below for more info

ravi karandeekars blog.blogspot.com/2010/03/going-gaga-over-green-city-handewadi.html

(P:S- Remove spaces.)
    CommentQuote
  • Great info. guys Thanks !!!

Is it true that Kumar has increased the rates? I checked with them last week and they quoted 2550
    CommentQuote
    Great info. guys Thanks !!!

Is it true that Kumar has increased the rates? I checked with them last week and they quoted 2550

Just call them & check if you are intrested in that project.
    CommentQuote
    Great info. guys Thanks !!!

Yes, last saturday, I visited the site, they told me that from sunday rates would be 2700 psqft and he also gave me the sheet with new rates as well as one with 2550psqft. I am not sure if they have implemented this rate really
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Bjforu

I am not sure about Kumar & Simpli City possession date.

Pebble is a just-launched project. If I am not wrong, construction is yet to start. 16 story building.. can easily think about 2013.

When we visited Simpli City back in May 2010, we were told that possession would be around next diwali (2011) for Phase I. Recently came to know that Phase II booking has started.

My personal opinion - its far far interior. Can't think of even roaming around in nearby area alone. Nearby area is pathetic, there are few local bars (desi daru adda) located if you come to this site via Undri side.
    CommentQuote
  • Be careful of buying into under construction project of Kumar. My friend who bought a 3 bhk at their phursungi project is running pillar to post to get possession. They told her to take possession even without elevators and overall exterior completion as they could not commit on how long these things will take to complete.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by andy912
    Pebble is a just-launched project. If I am not wrong, construction is yet to start. 16 story building.. can easily think about 2013.

When we visited Simpli City back in May 2010, we were told that possession would be around next diwali (2011) for Phase I. Recently came to know that Phase II booking has started.

My personal opinion - its far far interior. Can't think of even roaming around in nearby area alone. Nearby area is pathetic, there are few local bars (desi daru adda) located if you come to this site via Undri side.

I don't know the area if you are coming from Undri side, but if you come by Pune-Solapur road, you will see descent crowd (mostly IT guys)
    "its far far interior" - If you come from solapur road, you wont feel this. the new projects are just 0.5 km from Runwall, which already is quoting around 3000psqft already. And this area is poised to develop with so many new constructions in this area. Moreover, it comes under PMC!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mannusingh
    Be careful of buying into under construction project of Kumar. My friend who bought a 3 bhk at their phursungi project is running pillar to post to get possession. They told her to take possession even without elevators and overall exterior completion as they could not commit on how long these things will take to complete.

I bought in Dreams project, and they delievered quality work in time.
    So I would suggest to go for Dreams project or Green City project if not Kumar
    CommentQuote
    I bought in Dreams project, and they delievered quality work in time.
    So I would suggest to go for Dreams project or Green City project if not Kumar

As read, Kumar work has not yet started & still they are quoting 2700. So adding to fraggerfox - Better to go for Green city or Dreams Elegance where work is going on in full swing.
    CommentQuote
    I don't know the area if you are coming from Undri side, but if you come by Pune-Solapur road, you will see descent crowd (mostly IT guys)
    "its far far interior" - If you come from solapur road, you wont feel this. the new projects are just 0.5 km from Runwall, which already is quoting around 3000psqft already. And this area is poised to develop with so many new constructions in this area. Moreover, it comes under PMC!!!!

Hmmm..I did not check that route to reach to SimpliCity.

BTW, SimpilCity does not fall under PMC.
    CommentQuote