Last updated: January 3 2011
3 | Posts
2438 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Commercial property in pride purple square

Hi,

I am planning to buy a commercial unit in pride purple square by the side of kalewadi chowk,wakad for investment purpose.
    For the shops on ground floor and first floor,the price quoted is 16000 psqft and for offices on 2nd and above price quoted is 8000 psqft.
    Seems the rates are on higher side.
    Still would like to get help from the senior members on this forum about the return of investment on such a project and also about the strategic location with respect to starting a business in this area.

Thanks

Re : Commercial property in pride purple square

I would suggest one thing.
    Compare these rates with rates in well developed areas like Kothrud, Aundh and you will get your answer.

Originally posted by ajju831 View Post
    Hi,

I am planning to buy a commercial unit in pride purple square by the side of kalewadi chowk,wakad for investment purpose.
    For the shops on ground floor and first floor,the price quoted is 16000 psqft and for offices on 2nd and above price quoted is 8000 psqft.
    Still would like to get help from the senior members on this forum about the return of investment on such a project and also about the strategic location with respect to starting a business in this area.

Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Thanks
      I know someone who has bought a shop here about 6 months ago . He bought at 5300 psf . Although this is prime area in wakad , but 8k/16k is atrocious . I wonder how much rent you'll get here .

Comment

Hi,

Thanks
        At 16k/sq ft you can buy office space at Andheri, Mumbai. This is Wakad, PCMC. Decide.

* PS:- You will get good shops at Vimannagar as well in this budget with ease.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X