Dear Friends
I want to buy a flat in Shivane( Deshmukhwadi) on NDA road. This is a 2 BHK ready to move in builder flat facing NDA road and on first floor measuring 840 sqm.
Builder has said that this area is coming under gram panchayat and having no Collator NA( or Collector NA) hence nationalised banks will not finance it.
I can manage to buy this flat from my own savings and borrowings from relatives.
Please advice me whether is it right to buy this flat? What all the things should be checked before buying it and my basic concerns is how to find out whether builder has managed to get this project financed by local banks or not.
I just want to assure me that it is a genuine property and own purchasing it i have the sole right on this property.

Thanx & Regards
Ravi Singh
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ravisingh
    Dear Friends
    I want to buy a flat in Shivane( Deshmukhwadi) on NDA road. This is a 2 BHK ready to move in builder flat facing NDA road and on first floor measuring 840 sqm.
    Builder has said that this area is coming under gram panchayat and having no Collator NA( or Collector NA) hence nationalised banks will not finance it.
    I can manage to buy this flat from my own savings and borrowings from relatives.
    Please advice me whether is it right to buy this flat? What all the things should be checked before buying it and my basic concerns is how to find out whether builder has managed to get this project financed by local banks or not.
    I just want to assure me that it is a genuine property and own purchasing it i have the sole right on this property.

Thanx & Regards
    Ravi Singh

If banks can't finance buyer i.e. give loan + no collector NA has been done, it just means that it is unauthorized construction. Best to avoid these projects irrespective of location & price.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ravisingh
    Dear Friends

Thanx & Regards
    Ravi Singh

What are the advantages that you are getting for going for such a property? You will get better options if you search more.
    CommentQuote
  • Didn't Builder suggest you about DHLF like private lending institutions?
    CommentQuote