I been looking to buy 2BHK(new and resale) for last 1-2 months, done nothing else...lost weight and m tanned :) I dont mind doing all this but SADLY inspite of having budget of 40Lac haven't found a single nicer, descent flat, jise dekh te hein dil mein guitar baje :)....i feel all the options we have, they are just not worth the money... wherever you go people (read brokers, builders) say, sir 40lac mein to aajkal kuch nahi ata!! as if 40lac are peanuts....where are we going??? with peoples attitude and market doing good...i don't see prices coming down in near future and I dont want to repent later for not buying now in case prices soar high, which is very likely...

I wonder there has to be a way to have our dream house in our budget within good locality, we deserver it :) genuine buyers should come together buy a land... build their home together...kick those builders :)
Read more
2 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This reminds me of Aarohi Society... where a group of people joind togeather to buy a land and build the home in it. But they invloved a builder in it who fooled them ........

If someone is planning like this make sure the land is purchased on the name of persons in that group.........

If someone is planning like this make sure the land is purchased on the name of persons in that group.
    CommentQuote
  • yes thats true,, have to be very careful with land dealings...it is for sure a lot of work but I think its totally worth it...one might save almost 50% of there hard earned money...
    there should be some way to teach all these builders a lesson...
    CommentQuote