Last updated: June 18 2012
4 | Posts
1390 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retal Brokerage Breakup Required

Hi,

I just took a apartment of rent. The rent of apartement is 7.5k per months. I agreed to pay 8k as brokerage but now my broker is asking 500 extra for Lease papers and police verification work. (200 for lease and 300 for verification). is it correct? Do I need to give this extra amount.

Thanks and Regards,
    Abhimanyu

Re : Retal Brokerage Breakup Required

No fixed norms for this, depends on the deal u strike with the broker .
    Please read IREF rules | FAQ's

Comment

I agree with MANOJa.

Comment

Originally posted by eabhshe View Post
        Hi,

I just took a apartment of rent. The rent of apartement is 7.5k per months. I agreed to pay 8k as brokerage but now my broker is asking 500 extra for Lease papers and police verification work. (200 for lease and 300 for verification). is it correct? Do I need to give this extra amount.

Thanks and Regards,
        Abhimanyu
        Make sure broker doesn’t ask brokerage after 11 months.

Comment

Real estate/ Brokerage

HELP!!!!!!! I sold an investor's flat last month in Pune, now deal has finished then also he is not willing to pay my brokerage. When deal was started he committed through mail that he has to pay me 1% commission, as he was out of India at that time we didn't made M.O.U. for commission that's why I confirmed through mail several times for brokerage and he also agreed, now he is saying "do what you want to do,I am not going to give your brokerage". Kindly help me out, I am in need of money..........................REPLY!

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
          Working...
          X