Hi All,

This is my very first post here. I was searching for some property reviews and found this site! what a great place to know about real estate! Thanks all for ur effort! :)

Im looking to buy a 2BHK home to stay in Pune in decent locality and grocery / shopping around the corner. My budget is around 35-38L max.

Dont know much about areas in pune, so want know any area which is in center to hinjewadi (IT park) and also to the pune center (shivaji nagar) within my budget.

Currently i have a rented flat, so looking for a ready possession flats, or possession max by dec.2011.

Also, should i go for a resale flat? any recommendation on property consultant? any one here know about any flat within my budget?

if experts here can guide me / recommend me some projects with my needs above will be a GREAT help!

Thanks in Advance.
Read more
30 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi,
    Welcome to the forum :)

I seriously doubt whether you will get any new 2BHK in the budget of 35L with all facilities like market & all nearby. In this budget, you will only get in outskirts & not near the city. It seems you are working in Hinjewadi. If you have big family (I mean with parents & all) then would not like to buy in such outskirts of the city. If that is not the case, you may find few projects in Wakad (on Hinjewadi side of the highway) around 35L. But again, not much facilities available there. I would suggest to look at resales.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by antu_r
    Hi All,

This is my very first post here. I was searching for some property reviews and found this site! what a great place to know about real estate! Thanks all for ur effort! :)

Im looking to buy a 2BHK home to stay in Pune in decent locality and grocery / shopping around the corner. My budget is around 35-38L max.

Dont know much about areas in pune, so want know any area which is in center to hinjewadi (IT park) and also to the pune center (shivaji nagar) within my budget.

Currently i have a rented flat, so looking for a ready possession flats, or possession max by dec.2011.

Also, should i go for a resale flat? any recommendation on property consultant? any one here know about any flat within my budget?

if experts here can guide me / recommend me some projects with my needs above will be a GREAT help!

Thanks in Advance.

Hi ANTU
    ur budget is too low for 2 bhk for a value of 38 laks.:bab (59):
    2 bhk ideally should mean carpet area of at least 850 sq to 1050 sqfee.
    U might get 2 bhk with =450 sq feet area in ur proposed budget.
    U may try AMANORA new concept.
    link of website attached.
    Amanora: Future India. Easy India/ City Group/ Real Estate Developers / Residential Projects
    let me know if u know more on this site.
    Cheers.
    savvy_v
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Thanks both for the VERY quick reply!

nitesh321 - yes, i have a family with me, n thts the reason m lookin for a good area with shops n basic needs n all.

i know the budget is too low for 2BHK, but then will it be a good deal to buy resale flat? which areas should i target to find resale flats? hows warje and pimple saudagar?

sorry for too many questions, but i think this is the only place where i can put all my questions. :)

thank u all!
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

nitesh321 - yes, i have a family with me, n thts the reason m lookin for a good area with shops n basic needs n all.

i know the budget is too low for 2BHK, but then will it be a good deal to buy resale flat? which areas should i target to find resale flats? hows warje and pimple saudagar?

sorry for too many questions, but i think this is the only place where i can put all my questions. :)

thank u all!

35 lakh is not low budget...but prices are high in pune for reason best known to credai.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

thank u all!

Yes, as puser said, your budget is not low but prices are too high. If you want close to Hinjewadi, I think Pimple Saudagar is the best option. But IMO it is a concrete jungle with 90% crowd working in IT. Warje is a very good option considering all facilities & distance to Hinjewadi & main city. But the rates at Warje are also high (3800-4000psf). You can check for resales in Atul-Nagar, Aditya Garden City though.
    CommentQuote
  • Just send a message to ur Inbox. please check.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nitesh321
    Yes, as puser said, your budget is not low but prices are too high. If you want close to Hinjewadi, I think Pimple Saudagar is the best option. But IMO it is a concrete jungle with 90% crowd working in IT. Warje is a very good option considering all facilities & distance to Hinjewadi & main city. But the rates at Warje are also high (3800-4000psf). You can check for resales in Atul-Nagar, Aditya Garden City though.

Hi,

Thanks again, im visiting Atul nagar tomorrow for one re-sale flat through broker :( , Can we just visit and ask builder if they have any resale flat available.

even in Aditya garden city?

- Antu
    CommentQuote
    Hi,
    Can we just visit and ask builder if they have any resale flat available.

even in Aditya garden city?

- Antu

The builder won't be interested in resale flats. But you can ask the builder's salesman to show new available flats & then try to get some info from him about resale ones. He may give you some details or contact info of the brokers. I had done that at Aditya Garden city. :D
    CommentQuote
  • I have send u a message. Please see your inbox.
    CommentQuote
  • plz also send me those secret messages...as i too look for flat in same range
    CommentQuote
  • puser...you seem to be a veteran member in this forum and surprisingly you are asking for a guidance on purchasing a flat in that range...based on the comments from veteran members here it seems they know the market very well and dont support pune prices going so high...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gargviks
    puser...you seem to be a veteran member in this forum and surprisingly you are asking for a guidance on purchasing a flat in that range...based on the comments from veteran members here it seems they know the market very well and dont support pune prices going so high...:)

i am more curious abt the secret messages in inbox of antu_r. Guidance/advice/opinion/suggestion is always welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey puser!

:D ok, will send u those SECRET messages!

( actually nothing SECRET in those messages, ppl giving ref abt some property sites, sites thy visited)

Antu

Originally Posted by puser
    i am more curious abt the secret messages in inbox of antu_r. Guidance/advice/opinion/suggestion is always welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by puser
    35 lakh is not low budget...but prices are high in pune for reason best known to credai.

Correct, based on the average salary in the city, 35L is a very decent budget for 2BHK, in good area.

Very few people can understand this.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Good brokers

Hi guys, can some one give me contacts of some good brokers...I am looking at kothrud bavdhan area.
    I got sick of these brokers...no transparency...lot of lies. I was close to 2 deals in last 1 month but because of crook broker it dint go through.
    I will appreciate if you can give me contacts of good brokers with whom you had good experience..

Thanks,
    CommentQuote