Hello Friends,

Anybody having Idea about Supreme Estado Baner?
What are the current rates here?
If having any Information please let me know.

Thanks,
Amruta
Read more
44 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • HI AMRUTA, THE INFORMATION IS
    SUPREME ESTADO

Location – Pune – Bangalore Highway, Baner, Pune
    Possession – August 2012
    Pre – Launch Rate – Rs.3900/- per sq.ft. + Rs.25/- floor rise

Areas:
    2 BHK – 1110 sq.ft & 1160 sq.ft.
    3 BHK – 1545 sq.ft. & 1575 sq.ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info.
    which will be the good deal supreme Estado or Tierra Viva.
    I am looking for 2BHK in baner-Balewadi area.
    If there are any other good options please let me know.

Amruta
    CommentQuote
  • Supreme Estado looks ok..but rate is high compared to location.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear's

I visited yesterday to the site.. & the current rates are 4100. But i believe that area is going to develop good in coming 4-5 yrs. A lot of sites are going & are in planning stages in that area. It's proximity to Hijewadi & baner, Baner-pashan link road make it accessible easily. Supreme is looking like good builder from Bombay & has done good projects like Palms & Pallacio which r the benchmark for others.

I think this is good time to invest in that area & wait for 3-4 yrs. After all thr is no place left in Baner other than this & balewadi.

If anybody has some different opinion pls. write.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandyhey

I visited yesterday to the site.. & the current rates are 4100. But i believe that area is going to develop good in coming 4-5 yrs.

Rs. 50L for a 2BHK invested over 5 yrs waiting for area to get developed...
    For how much you plan to sell this 2BHK after 5 yrs? Who will buy it and at what price? What will be CAGR in this transaction?

Originally Posted by sandyhey

It's proximity to Hijewadi & baner, Baner-pashan link road make it accessible easily.

Why is proximity to Baner or BPLR a +ve point? It is equally distant from both of them...

Man, I live very near Balewadi phata. To buy anything (apart from grocery and sabji...which is sold expensive) I need to go to Aundh or the city. There is nothing in Baner, BLPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandyhey
    Dear's

I visited yesterday to the site.. & the current rates are 4100. But i believe that area is going to develop good in coming 4-5 yrs. A lot of sites are going & are in planning stages in that area. It's proximity to Hijewadi & baner, Baner-pashan link road make it accessible easily. Supreme is looking like good builder from Bombay & has done good projects like Palms & Pallacio which r the benchmark for others.

I think this is good time to invest in that area & wait for 3-4 yrs. After all thr is no place left in Baner other than this & balewadi.

If anybody has some different opinion pls. write.

Sandy,
    Rates of 4100 for Baner on other side of highway is very high.
    Supreme is definitely one of the better builders in terms of constuction quality - Pallacio and Palms are good projects but they are very highly priced hence not sure of occupancy/bookings, etc

Regarding this side of Baner, suggest you check some threads on Teerth Tower where there was discussion on this area
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/pune-real-estate/12303-teerth-towers-teerth-realties-baner-pune?t=14607
    CommentQuote
  • Can you please specify things other than hospital for which you need to go to aundh and is not available in baner...

Originally Posted by sno247
    Rs. 50L for a 2BHK invested over 5 yrs waiting for area to get developed...
    For how much you plan to sell this 2BHK after 5 yrs? Who will buy it and at what price? What will be CAGR in this transaction?

Why is proximity to Baner or BPLR a +ve point? It is equally distant from both of them...

Man, I live very near Balewadi phata. To buy anything (apart from grocery and sabji...which is sold expensive) I need to go to Aundh or the city. There is nothing in Baner, BLPR.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

i am not saying that area is like LA, USA but If Teerth tower quote 45L, as compare to that Supreme is good brand, i saw lots of builder "so called reputed" doing bull-*** work. At least this guy is providing what he is showing. If you look around the area there r lots of projects coming up like Laher ( near possassion), Tera Viva, Creast Avenue, Puranik's ***, Green Zone, I also heard some land is already with KUL & Atul or something like that. This is new area & wil take time to develop but i think it is worth waiting.
    It is nt always that one should buy to sell. I think in coming yrs that area will earn like 5000-6000 psf.

I really dont like that Wakad area & PS, PN, PG. These r small towns with no infra & life style is hell. Just they r close to Hinj** thats it.

anyway everybody has own opinion.

But pls. write +ve, -ve points abt this area & project, it will be ton of help.
    CommentQuote
  • Regarding Rates :In IREF 90% will say rates are high across pune and dont buy and wait for prices to cum down..people used to say this when rates were 2000 also...so as far as people views are concerened abt the rates that will remain the same..No one will commit na ki rates will cum down in 6 monts or so..it may or may not but thats not in our hands...I love if rates will cum down...In gurgaon few years back when rates reached 4K people said rate will cum down its very high..now in those areas rates are 8-10K

Regarding Location...Its again preception or individual view whether the area which you are talking abt will develop or not in another 4-5 yrs..no one will commit ...its just you expect areas to grow with projects coming in...but time will tell only...u never know it will take 10yrs for roads and water to cum there or even in 1yr that will cum..so leave it on time ..

Regarding Project :Best way to find out is to compare with 5-10 gud projects...You can compare the same with Rohan Leher as Rohan is better builder and supreme Palms in balewadi too..also check some other projects in Baner and Wakad also for layout ..loading factor..amenties etc

If you like the project and you can afford at current rates nd expecting rates to reach 5K-6K..go for it...

Originally Posted by sandyhey
    Guys,

i am not saying that area is like LA, USA but If Teerth tower quote 45L, as compare to that Supreme is good brand, i saw lots of builder "so called reputed" doing bull-*** work. At least this guy is providing what he is showing. If you look around the area there r lots of projects coming up like Laher ( near possassion), Tera Viva, Creast Avenue, Puranik's ***, Green Zone, I also heard some land is already with KUL & Atul or something like that. This is new area & wil take time to develop but i think it is worth waiting.
    It is nt always that one should buy to sell. I think in coming yrs that area will earn like 5000-6000 psf.

I really dont like that Wakad area & PS, PN, PG. These r small towns with no infra & life style is hell. Just they r close to Hinj** thats it.

anyway everybody has own opinion.

But pls. write +ve, -ve points abt this area & project, it will be ton of help.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Garytalks
    Sandy,
    Supreme is definitely one of the better builders in terms of constuction quality - Pallacio and Palms are good projects but they are very highly priced hence not sure of occupancy/bookings, etc

Supreme Pallacio looks unoccupied. This is the building next to
    Silver Moon.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanx for ur views...

I visited Rohan Laher but availability is an issue thr.. & also he quotating high over Supreme. Anyway i have nt decided yet which way to go but sure abt one think that rates r nt coming down ... people r buying like crazy.. (why nt they have money for it) ... & in near future Pune will nt be affordable for common people.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate for rohan leher vs Supreme ?
    CommentQuote
  • Is there any difference in ready posession vs "just launched" rates in this area?
    CommentQuote
  • The location of this project is crap, near pashankar auto though the builder is one of the better ones available in that area. The project is of 2 towers, both connected with each other, don't know why he did this chindhi-giri here?

There is also issue of water on other side of the highway, not to forget the absence of public transport, shops etc. I would definitely not like to bet on 5 yrs time frame as we know what has happened to residents of projects near Pancard club, Baner which in terms of infra still remains the same as it was 3 yrs ago. Here too people bought on FUTURE ASSURANCES from builders which wasn't in the hands of builders at first place.

The DP of Pune is still stuck & issue of BDP is severe in areas of Bavdhan, Baner & Balewadi. No point in buying for self use based on future assumptions. For self use, going on other side of highway is a big no no.

Coming to rates, man, see the fun post 31st Mar 2011. Builders could withstand last year as banks agreed to roll-over their loans which is not the case this time & still if you want to buy, at the same price of 4k, you can get a resale flat at Supreme Palms, Balewadi which is much better project & location than Estado.
    CommentQuote
  • After project launch, the builder keeps advertising & keeps pumping up the prices. This gives buyers very pleasurable feeling about their decision & early booking. But the buyers can’t sell it & realize the appreciation due to clause in agreement. Off-course builders don’t want any competition in selling his inventory.

Once builder complete the project he stop advertising & no one take any interest to lay down any infra. Politicians do not take any interest in DP road or infra because they can’t gain anything. Where as, in project initiation & execution lot of parties take interest, builder want to sell it to buyer so he advertise, politicians get money to lay down approach road.

After completion, there used to be no hype & market making activities. And very important, the paper dream shows the real face which may be good or bad compared to what was dreamed. At this phase the reselling becomes very unattractive & after considering tax effect, the gain turns into no gain.

Investors flat is a different proposition, they save on stamp duty, capital gain etc. So bypassing taxes they try to make profits.

As far as I know, in pune no builder has given the possession in 1 year. Normally in agreement the possession date will be "advertised date + 1 year".
    CommentQuote