Last updated: February 22 2011
6 | Posts
3875 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Home loan Agent contacts

HI Folks,
    I am buying a resale 2 BHK -900 SQFT in 30 L at Kalewadi.I need a Home loan agent contact numbers to buy a loan. I am considering following Banks
    1. Axis
    2. LIC
    3. Punjab National bank
    (NO SBI as I dont have enough time and patience)
    1.Also I would like to know which one amongst above bank will be a good deal.
    2.What are the factors on which I can negotiate with bank like Interest rates.
    3. Does any other bank give discount to IT corporates like SBI does for TCS folks
    4.Which one amongst above has a least processing time.

Folks please share your experiences.This is my first loan in life and I want to make sure I am making a correct decision.

Re : Need Home loan Agent contacts

Originally posted by darasingh View Post
    HI Folks,
    I am buying a resale 2 BHK -900 SQFT in 30 L at Kalewadi.I need a Home loan agent contact numbers to buy a loan. I am considering following Banks
    1. Axis
    2. LIC
    3. Punjab National bank
    (NO SBI as I dont have enough time and patience)
    1.Also I would like to know which one amongst above bank will be a good deal.
    2.What are the factors on which I can negotiate with bank like Interest rates.
    3. Does any other bank give discount to IT corporates like SBI does for TCS folks
    4.Which one amongst above has a least processing time.

Folks please share your experiences.This is my first loan in life and I want to make sure I am making a correct decision.
    Axis from above

Try Bank of Baroda as well.

Always talk to two/three agents for possible quotes. You should be able to get some bargain.

Comment

Thank you so much for the reply ..I have checked the rates with BoB on their web site and it is 10% ..comparatively I am getting a loan at 9.25% from Axis .
      Any other factors do you think apart from interest rates that causes Axis as less likely choise??

Comment

Originally posted by darasingh View Post
        Thank you so much for the reply ..I have checked the rates with BoB on their web site and it is 10% ..comparatively I am getting a loan at 9.25% from Axis .
        Any other factors do you think apart from interest rates that causes Axis as less likely choise??
        Check the Prepayment penalty charges.
        SBI no prepayment penalty, HDFC no Prepayment penalty after 4 yrs,

Also can you please share you experience with re-sale purchase, as when I was searching 2 months back rates were very high and resale were asking same rate as newly one in Baner Pashan area and were not ready to negotiate.

Comment

Please chk ur personal msgs.

Comment

I checked with Axis for my home loan. Not yet decided

- No part prepayement and full prepayment charges
            - No charges for loan transfer
            - processing fee 0.5% of the total loan amount + taxes
            - One time payment of 15k for property insurance (not sure why they asked for it when property insurance should be inclusive of the loan amount)
            - Interest rate 9.25% for loan below 20 lakh. 9.5% for loan above 20 lakh upto 70 lakh
            - Provides ADF on request if the property is pre-approved

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
            Working...
            X