Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

Collapse
X
Collapse

Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

Last updated: November 21 2014
9 | Posts
4323 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

    Hi,

    I'm looking for a investment in range of 30 lakhs. Please suggest which area / project will be beneficial for investing over next 5 years in east pune. I'm looking for property which should be easy to rent out.
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

    You can check out some projects in Wagholi

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

      Originally posted by punetesting View Post
      Hi,

      I'm looking for a investment in range of 30 lakhs. Please suggest which area / project will be beneficial for investing over next 5 years in east pune. I'm looking for property which should be easy to rent out.
      NO good property-investment in east pune as renting-out gives only #3% returns.
      Anyway for better rental buy 1 bhk rather than 2-3 bhk flat.
      For buying my preferred areas would be Wanowarie, Salunkhe-Vihar road.
      Last edited February 27 2011, 12:47 PM.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

        Any good project there?

        Originally posted by hitmady View Post
        NO good property-investment in east pune as renting-out gives only #3% returns.
        Anyway for better returns its better to buy 1 bhk rather than 2-3 bhk flat.
        For buying my preferred areas would be Wanowarie, Salunkhe-Vihar road.
        Thanks Hitmady!

        I'll search for some good 1 BHK flats in SV & Wanowarie. Please suggest if you know about any good project there.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

          Originally posted by punetesting View Post
          Thanks Hitmady!

          I'll search for some good 1 BHK flats in SV & Wanowarie. Please suggest if you know about any good project there.
          I liked below projects purely from good location and society perceptives:
          1. Sacred-heart society in Wanowarie.
          2. Green-acres society in SV.
          3. Interior buildings/wings (far away from main-road) of parmar-nagar, in lane opposite vishal mega-mart.
          Last edited February 27 2011, 12:56 PM.

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

            f you interested in Eastern Pune, then WAgholi would be the best option. Reasons:

            1. Proximity to EON (IT park)
            2. One other IT park is being constructed right opposite to EON by Panchashil group.
            3. Close proximity to Magarpatta as well
            4. If you are working in IT, then you have options of companies based out in EON + Kharadi (near Zensar) + Magarpatta + the upcoming companies that will come in Panchashil groups office space.
            5. Close proximity to Airport from Kharadi
            6. From Mundhawa, easy access to Koregaon Park


            For investement it means u will be selling it after 5-10 years ....so this area has lesser price now and is poised to give better returns in future

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

              Originally posted by cool_raj View Post
              f you interested in Eastern Pune, then WAgholi would be the best option. Reasons:

              1. Proximity to EON (IT park)
              2. One other IT park is being constructed right opposite to EON by Panchashil group.
              3. Close proximity to Magarpatta as well
              4. If you are working in IT, then you have options of companies based out in EON + Kharadi (near Zensar) + Magarpatta + the upcoming companies that will come in Panchashil groups office space.
              5. Close proximity to Airport from Kharadi
              6. From Mundhawa, easy access to Koregaon Park


              For investement it means u will be selling it after 5-10 years ....so this area has lesser price now and is poised to give better returns in future

              I agree with Cool Raj

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

                I too agree about prospective growth of Wagholi. Most attractive thing is price i.e. between 2400-2700, its difficult to find such rates in pune. Moreover I have heard that Inorbit mall is also coming on nagar road which is around 7 kms from Wagholi.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

                  Hi team,
                  Can we have good list of apartments in east Pune area with abudget of 50 to 60.

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Eastern Pune - Looking for Investment options in the range of 30 Lacs

                    In 50 to 60 lakhs, you can get 2BHK in Ivy estate, Nyati Elan and Rohan Abhilasha. I have not researched any other projects. Check in Sukhwani project as well. Most of these are under construction.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X