Hi

Any idea on the upcoming project in Wagholi named as PRA -East Avenue . I have heard that the project is under pre launch. Can somebody has any idea on the costing and area of flat in this project
Read more
1219 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,
    I have been following these discussions for a long time now. And today I finally booked a 3BHK.
    Basically I see 3 problems being repeatedly discussed here:
    1. No Clear Delivery Schedule
    2. Clarity about permanent source of Water Supply - This is the case with whole Wagoli Area
    3. Internal Specifications - recently made available

So I think the only problem is about the communication Gap and once the construction has started in full force (i.e.all approvals are done), PRA will gear up.
    Hopeful that PRA's project will be one of the best projects in Wagholi.
    CommentQuote
  • PRA Wagholi

All buyers at the project should calm down a bit now that construction seems to have started. Legal action is not what is going to help you .
    Practical approach considering judicial battles are time consuming and no guarantee of result in time by legal approach. But legal approach should be a plan in mind if things get further delayed and finally when no solution comes up.I do hope all buyers get their flats soon enough.

Refunds . I am sure Rustom Barucha will be more than happy to refund you at your booked rates as there are people wanting to buy at current rates right now

A person should be interested in getting his money back,if he independently decides that he cannot invest in a project where things seem uncertain(from what I have read on this thread). If others want to invest at present higher rate after knowing risks, it is their decision.
    There isnt even much legal standing till an agreement for sale is made . Yes payment reciepts are there but they do not mention execution dates or date of delivery of project . Atleast my reciepts dont.
    To my mind in the circumstances of the case,whatever document people have-receipt for advance,emails it should prove a business dealing between two parties.
    All of us can concentrate our energy henceforth for getting delivered what the brochure has promised .
    All these discussion are aimed at finding some solutions and legal action is also one such solution. the efficacy of which may be debated. No one advocates straightaway legal action. Group discussion,personal meetings,letter writing is also part of solution.I never advocate confrontation till it is the last resort and there is no way to safeguard or get back your money.
    I have been following these discussions for a long time now. And today I finally booked a 3BHK.
    2. Clarity about permanent source of Water Supply - This is the case with whole Wagoli Area

So I think the only problem is about the communication Gap and once the construction has started in full force (i.e.all approvals are done), PRA will gear up.

The three points made by you are vital to any project and without knowing these details investment becomes difficult.Anyway these are all personal thought processes and everyone decides based on his line of thinking.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpkapadia
    All buyers at the project should calm down a bit now that construction seems to have started. Legal action is not what is going to help you .

Refunds . I am sure Rustom Barucha will be more than happy to refund you at your booked rates as there are people wanting to buy at current rates right now. I personally know of people who have not got the location and size of their preference last month.

We all know how good the legal system is in our country . It will not only take a lot of time , but Builders and Influential people can tire you in the process. Its all easier said than done .

There isnt even much legal standing till an agreement for sale is made . Yes payment reciepts are there but they do not mention execution dates or date of delivery of project . Atleast my reciepts dont.

Delays happen in each and every project . Its how this industry works .And it is not a New phenomenon . Under construction house is not for an impatient human . For a user who wants to buy for IMMEDIATE self use should buy ready posession flats only.

All of us can concentrate our energy henceforth for getting delivered what the brochure has promised .

@mpkapadia: Yes, it makes sense to wait and see, talk to builder all the time and get rid of the communication gap. I am requesting everyone that - whosoever visits the site - pls put the latest information on this forum. Regards Mandar Salvi
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arunkulk
    Hi All,

@arunkulk: Welcome to the PRA's worried buyers group ........ just kidding ........ even I am hoping that PRA implements what they have shown on the paper - if that happens ....... we will have a very nice twonship coming up............. I think we will have more clarity as more and more people start visiting the site and talk to builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

There is no construction at all at site.

I don't understand that why some person (who visited at site) spreading wrong information. They saw some construction work at site, but in reality there is no construction work at all.
    A builder (don't want to mention name) is digging the land for taking rocks to leveling there project.

PRA will start construction in november-december not before that. Any project having 7+ story(pra has 12 story) takes at least 2.5 year to complete it.
    don't mind, actual possession date will be in 2015 (possibly june 2015).
    PRA has all necessary approval to start the construction i.e collector N.A, TnC (town country planning) and environment clearance.

PRA will delay this project as much as possible because of following reason.

1. they want to increase the cost for all customer who booked unit less then 2600 PSF, because in pune construction cost reached 1500rs PSF if you are building your own house up to two story (at max three story).
    construction cost for 10+ story is 1800 to 1950Rs, varies according to builder. Example Vascon 1875, DLF 1850, aprx.
    Construction cost doesn't include tiles, doors, sanitary fittings, electric fittings, paint (not inside the flat) exterior paint covered in cost.
    if we consider cunst. cost 1500 (lowest) then 2600 - 1500 = 1100. That means no builder can build common amenity with 1100 rs (club house, gym, garden, solar fitting, water treatment plant, garbage recycling plant).
    Conclusion: Be ready for cost revision.

2. PRA learnt a lot form Lake District project, this project in loss therfore they will not take any risk in wagholi project.
    All above factor will be turn in reality once agreement will start, thay also have a clause to increase the cunst. cost after agreement.

A project can't be launched officially if major approvals are in pending, but this project launched officially in jan.
    This is the project for the investor only not for the actual buyer.

Be ready for more shocking news in next month (especially home loan buyer).

Dear frnds apply some commonsense.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys any comments on PanKaj1199's post????
    CommentQuote
  • A half filled glass of water can be explained in two ways.

(i) it is half filled
    (ii) it is half empty.

How we would look the thing, it is individual's perception. Let us wait and see.
    Unnecessary speculation at this point has no meaning. I am also a customer.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunny24
    Guys any comments on PanKaj1199's post????

Hi Sunny24........ I didnt understand head and tail of what Pankaj is trying to tell us.

1) I couldnt find any comment on this forum where anyone has said that "Vertical Construction has started". Those who have visited the site (including me) have said "Work has started" (Leveling, digging, removing of trees, clearing ground, etc).

I dont understand how PRA will allow another builder to take rocks from their project to level some other project. Moreover I have been on site - and I have seen the digging - taking of rocks and debris by trucks and dumping that on the same PRA permises. So even I am surprised from where Pankaj got this information. (Someone going there - pls crosscheck again)

2) PRA guys are saying that work will start soon (July - August 2012) so I again dont understand from where this Nov - Dec timelines have come from. I cant say anything whether it will take 2.5 years or not, but PRA guys were still maintaining that the possession will be around March 2014.

3) I agree to Pankaj that PRA must have got all aprovals otherwise they would NOT have launched this project.

4) I dont think PRA can increase the rate now for those people who have already booked flats in East Avenue. We have allotment forms, mails and receipts which clearly denoates the rates. If builders starts increasing rates like this - what is the use of booking flats in pre-launch schemes.

I have also confirmed this with PRA that the rates can't be changed for those who have already booked. Will request @Vaibhav123 to help us understand this (from your comments till now - I think you understand some of the legal part). No one will book or buy a flat if there is a clause about rate revision in agreement. @Pankaj: Are you from PRA and are you trying to make a case to increase the rates.

5) I agree with Pankaj that this project has now become investor's project and not for those who are looking for immediate staying options.

6) I dont know what shocking news Pankaj is talking about. Is it about SBI and / or HDFC turning down home loans for PRA projects ........ I dont know.

@Pankaj: Most of your statements are open ended - one can assume whatever they want based on your comments. When you are asking all of us to apply common sense - you should also mention in your opinion what should be done:

a) Talking to PRA again
    b) Pulling out of project
    c) Wait and watch ........

@Everyone on this forum: Pls take out some time and pls talk to PRA and get things clarified and post it on this forum. Most of Pankaj's statements / comments dont make sense to me - but its better to check when someone is raising a red flag. Can someone write to PRA and check about the rates issue.

Agree with @dattababs

Regards

Mandar Salvi
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys!

Yesterday, I visited SBI zonal office and met a senior guy in home loan department. The news is that "SBI" have not yet cleared an APF for the project, and chances to do so are bleak. In fact, according to the official, he was part of the team who visited PRA's office in camp to seek all necessary documents to approve project, but the builder denied the necessary documents upfront!

Why? What is fishy there? Why are they not furnishing the documents to SBI if that is going to help them establish their own credibility.....!

Moreover...I was told that SBI has not approved 60 Crore loan for PRA, which PRA sales guys often boast about.....

I sense sumthing wrong here with the project or the builder...! The quicker we explore and uncover it...the better it is for everybody.....

I would like everyone here to raise a voice in unison and seek some authoratitative approach from PRA management....For this project, things look gud on brouchers...no doubt...but that's not we have put our hard-earned money for...

I could see a bunch of agile people here who regularly track the progress of the project and update the forum...I would like everyone to get together in a forum and collaborate...

my email id is ankit123india@gmail.com. If you could provide your's.....

Regards,

Lucky4738
    CommentQuote
  • I have also confirmed this with PRA that the rates can't be changed for those who have already booked. Will request @Vaibhav123 to help us understand this (from your comments till now - I think you understand some of the legal part). No one will book or buy a flat if there is a clause about rate revision in agreement. @Pankaj: Are you from PRA and are you trying to make a case to increase the rates.
    Is the agreement to sell registered in Sub registrar office or Gram panchayat with terms and conditions of sale,amounts or %ages of registered value to be paid on completion of plinth,slabs ,floors etc?. I don't think any such agreement to sell has taken place with customers. If you have paid only booking amount there is no stopping the builder from increasing rates subsequently,before registering the agreement to sell.
    Even Most builders add a clause in agreement to sell has a clause for increasing rates under certain conditions of price increase of materials beyond a level etc.
    From what i read in this forum there is a question mark about the way things are going on and needs a group visit by buyers to get clarifications and then take action if needed after meeting the builder directly and not salesmen at the office who may be only a marketing team member.Take calm decisions based on what you hear from builder and not by random posts in this forum which may be correct or based on incomplete information.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All, I will talk to Buider or other guys today. But I would like to confirm you that Builder doesn't have any office in Chicago. I called multiple times on the provided number, one or two times one guy picked up the phone and told me that there is no offoce with the name of PRA. I am staying very near by Chicago
    CommentQuote
  • PRA East avenue

Hi Guys, This is Ashish, I have been also follwoing this forum since long time now, I am also customer of east avenue booked 3 bhk around 6 month back. while doing continuous talk with PRA no significant answer received, always they say work has been started , no clear plan yet on Registration, is anyone of you have seen Commencement & Title of Land, I believe they will not send any softcopy, but if we force them to come to your office & wanna to see, if its in place then they should not deny their buyer request, I am currently based in SG, So for me its very difficult to come to india & request for viewing CC or any others approval. Also please keep on posted on current status & snaps of east avenue progress. If any of you are visiting office on this weekend , please help clarify all queries what we are discussing on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gupta18
    Hi All, I will talk to Buider or other guys today. But I would like to confirm you that Builder doesn't have any office in Chicago. I called multiple times on the provided number, one or two times one guy picked up the phone and told me that there is no offoce with the name of PRA. I am staying very near by Chicago

I had also tried their Chicago office number when i was there - it belonged to some solicitor. I had asked PRA about it and Amit had said that only legal team sits there - no operations are conducted from there - dont know how much is true ........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AG7086
    Hi Guys, This is Ashish, I have been also follwoing this forum since long time now, I am also customer of east avenue booked 3 bhk around 6 month back. while doing continuous talk with PRA no significant answer received, always they say work has been started , no clear plan yet on Registration, is anyone of you have seen Commencement & Title of Land, I believe they will not send any softcopy, but if we force them to come to your office & wanna to see, if its in place then they should not deny their buyer request, I am currently based in SG, So for me its very difficult to come to india & request for viewing CC or any others approval. Also please keep on posted on current status & snaps of east avenue progress. If any of you are visiting office on this weekend , please help clarify all queries what we are discussing on this forum.

@Ashish: If you are in Pune, Lets meet and approach the builder together.
    CommentQuote