Hi

Any idea on the upcoming project in Wagholi named as PRA -East Avenue . I have heard that the project is under pre launch. Can somebody has any idea on the costing and area of flat in this project
Read more
Reply
1219 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • hi Guys,
    Lets meet today near Iscon temple 6pm and decide the course of action. i also have some info to share.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sameer2610
    Dear pankaj,
    I will try to get the copy of it,but seems difficult,as its an confidential document,Mr.Nikhil is ready with some legal file and i am eager to see the same.


    In my view don't put legal document/information. If they are ready that's ok, we can go see that.

    Ask him to put his view on increased price vs PRA commitment not to increase price.

    If they don't stick with wording then how can we believe that he will stick with word in future.

    ?????
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niterminater
    hi Guys,
    Lets meet today near Iscon temple 6pm and decide the course of action. i also have some info to share.


    6 PM or 7 PM ?
    CommentQuote
  • Buyer who are interested to file case against PRA , Yesterday I discussed with matter with Akhil bhartiya Grahak parishad. they said you can file multiple case against builder 1 st is for not starting work after written commitment and 2nd for increased price.

    Plan is as below

    1. Form group of buyer - Refuse to pay increased amount.
    2. Discuss case in detail with lawyer - I identified some lawyers will have meet on this weekend/weekdays. - Pursue for filing of case in consumer court.
    3. Give the new in various news paper about cheating done by PRA.
    4. Contact to Various News channel - like CNBC awaj - Peharedar (Pehredar@network18online.com)
    5.Internet - wherever PRA post advertise,blog,forum reply with EA cheating case .)
    5.Internet - wherever PRA post advertise,blog,forum reply with EA cheating case .)
    5.Internet - wherever PRA post advertise,blog,forum reply with EA cheating case .)
    5.Internet - wherever PRA post advertise,blog,forum reply with EA cheating case .)
    5.Internet - wherever PRA post advertise,blog,forum reply with EA cheating case .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by salvimandar
    I agree this is completely wrong. PRA just asked to pay even without telling us the prices have increased. No communication before this mail - just pay and that too in 3 days ........ where was PRA when we were waiting for more than 2 years. At least show some respect to the buyers who waited for so long. If you want to give time can't you at least give a feasible time frame say 1 or 2 weeks after sending a communication that PRA is starting with registration phase. Look like - PRA still has to learn the business communication lesson.

    As per my understanding there are few logical and illogical points:

    1) The stamp duty for everybody must have increased at least by 1,20,000 or more - compared to what was show in the cost sheet. If I believe whatever I have heard, this has happened because of the change in stamp duty rates from 2% to 5% from the government side. Even though the project is out of PMC limits as it is a town ship and has been approved by town planning, we will have the 5% charge. The second reason for increase in the stamp duty is due to increase in the area which was counted (as mentioned in next point)

    2) Initially only 50% of terrace was taken into consideration when the builder used to calculate the sale-able area. But PRA has now changed the calculation by adding 100% of terrace area. They are telling that it is due to rules of CREDAI. Now the problem is Confederation of Real Estate Developers’ Associations of India (CREDAI) is the apex body for private Real Estate developers in India so they will always favor the builders and may not even think about customers like us. So this point is debatable whether this change is morally right or wrong. I will say wrong. Charge it to new clients who will be aware of it when they book the flats - Bot to old buyers who were not aware of this till yesterday (after booking and waiting for more than 2 years)

    3) I have heard that PRA has increased the covered parking charges and club charges (the way JADE builders had done). This is unethical as there was no reason to increase the charges. I don't think they are adding some out of world features to the parking and / or club so they should not do this.

    4) As pointed out by many buyers I know, the VAT has changed from 2.575% to 3.09% so even that is going to increase our costs.

    5) I have heard (but yet to be confirmed) that PRA is charging additional Rs. 100 / sq ft as development charges. This is totally unethical and cheating. I don't think it was our fault that PRA did not get the NA for so long. In fact we have waited for more than 2 years. So PRA should follow some ethics and should not charge this extra cost. Its like adding 100 Rs / sq ft to our booking rates.

    Even if PRA claims that they are not increasing the rate per sq ft (the booking rate), they have added costs under the name of development charges, parking and club charges - same way other builders following unethical means did in Wagholi. This was totally unaccounted for. So all the mails stating that we will not increase the costs and PRA will honor the booking rates are all false claims / promises. We understand that the infrastructure costs have increased but that's due to issues at PRA end and not at client / customer end.

    I have three theories:

    a) PRA has increased the costs so that people like us will break down and leave this project as the costs have increased by almost 4 - 5 lakhs depending on the type of flat for every old buyer. Even without increasing the rate per sq ft, they are making us pay almost 13 - 18% more than the prices given in the earliest cost sheets.

    b) This is just the beginning - will the EA project go the same way PRA's other projects have gone. If that happens, we may have more delays and more issues cropping up. Moreover if you consider the current cost fiasco, nobody can guarantee that it will not happen again in future. PRA may again ask for more money under some other pretext. There might be hidden costs.

    c) I have heard that they are not hiring Vascon (this may be a old news). This might impact the quality of infrastructure. If the construction is done by some not so well known builder, we may see quality issues as well.

    So pls decide even before you jump into the registration phase. And if possible pls form a group / forum and get replies to the queries from PRA management. This might help everyone to decide on next step.

    Can everyone confirm on the meeting time today. pls respond the earliest.
    Also on coming weekend if other people tend to join we can meet up in camp say at SGS Mall or any other location preffered by everyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys , I am following this link for the last 5days and it seems like lot of negative vibes are spreading . For example some one trying to draw a bar between those who booked at 2600 level vs those who took at 3400 level. If things like these are there then how do you think that you are going to do something collectively . 20days back when we requested to meet at PRA office ,hardly anyone turned up and we only 10 people were there for discussion.

    #2 , Yesterday many people visited PRA and they Saw the NA copy as well as the Draft Copy of the Agreement . Nikhil also told that they are going to send a copy to everyone by today evening.

    #3 , Rumors around Franking etc . etc . Remember the money you pay to WMDC / Haveli -1 is not going to PRA , its going to Govt and those agencies will not accept the money unless and until everything is clear .

    #4 . I also took a 3BHK at 3480/- , and currently the prices for me are hiked by 8-9L .
    and may be with this cost i will get a 3BHK nearby somewhere , but still if you see those projects they are also charging Infra + other charges equal to what EA is charging. But still the location and Amenities attact me to stay invested in PRA.

    #5 . When we booked the SD was 2% and now its 5% , and we say this is fine as
    this is something enforced by GOVT . And if you deduct this the additional amount is around Rs.200 PSqft more for each one . Can we fight with Govt for that 3% ? , NO
    , we can't ... Why ? Any answers ? . NO ....

    I am not saying this is ethical , definitely around 5L additional (excluding SD+REG charges) is a big burden to me as well . This is Breach of trust . Thay may say that they are not touching the base price , still they have manipulated somewhere else not to bear any loss.


    Anyway , no one is going to bear the loss , except for we the customers . (The saying ,"Customer is KING " is just a
    Trickster .We will have to bear the loss as we waited for so long without thinking of alternative options . Usually when things didn't worked out in 3-4 months we should have opted out . That was a big mistake we did .

    Do we ever complain seriously to Govt , why hike in SD ? Why STax + VAT + Property Tax every year etc. etc. etc . ????

    So i will request , think positive . Rather than doing something in vain let's do something so that the project can kick-start soon and at least in 2.5years he gives us the buildings Without compromising on quality .

    Let's think this was one of the Biggest mistake of our life and for that we are paying 4-9L more . Lession : Never Trust Any Builder , whatsoever the reputation he has. What commitment he gives .. rest you all understand .

    At-least PRA has not gone beyond 200 , there was a incident with me where we 30 people were compelled by a reputed builder to cancel booking showing some ugly reasons and they launched the project after 3 months . and the difference was only 600 rupees . :) From that angel PRA seems ethical :) :)

    Please don't misunderstand me , It's my opinion and i am going to stick to this .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PanKaj1199
    6 PM or 7 PM ?

    pls come before 7pm, this discussion might take more time then we think.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pramod34
    Hi Guys , I am following this link for the last 5days and it seems like lot of negative vibes are spreading . For example some one trying to draw a bar between those who booked at 2600 level vs those who took at 3400 level. If things like these are there then how do you think that you are going to do something collectively . 20days back when we requested to meet at PRA office ,hardly anyone turned up and we only 10 people were there for discussion.

    #2 , Yesterday many people visited PRA and they Saw the NA copy as well as the Draft Copy of the Agreement . Nikhil also told that they are going to send a copy to everyone by today evening.

    #3 , Rumors around Franking etc . etc . Remember the money you pay to WMDC / Haveli -1 is not going to PRA , its going to Govt and those agencies will not accept the money unless and until everything is clear .

    #4 . I also took a 3BHK at 3480/- , and currently the prices for me are hiked by 8-9L .
    and may be with this cost i will get a 3BHK nearby somewhere , but still if you see those projects they are also charging Infra + other charges equal to what EA is charging. But still the location and Amenities attact me to stay invested in PRA.

    #5 . When we booked the SD was 2% and now its 5% , and we say this is fine as
    this is something enforced by GOVT . And if you deduct this the additional amount is around Rs.200 PSqft more for each one . Can we fight with Govt for that 3% ? , NO
    , we can't ... Why ? Any answers ? . NO ....

    I am not saying this is ethical , definitely around 5L additional (excluding SD+REG charges) is a big burden to me as well . This is Breach of trust . Thay may say that they are not touching the base price , still they have manipulated somewhere else not to bear any loss.


    Anyway , no one is going to bear the loss , except for we the customers . (The saying ,"Customer is KING " is just a
    Trickster .We will have to bear the loss as we waited for so long without thinking of alternative options . Usually when things didn't worked out in 3-4 months we should have opted out . That was a big mistake we did .

    Do we ever complain seriously to Govt , why hike in SD ? Why STax + VAT + Property Tax every year etc. etc. etc . ????

    So i will request , think positive . Rather than doing something in vain let's do something so that the project can kick-start soon and at least in 2.5years he gives us the buildings Without compromising on quality .

    Let's think this was one of the Biggest mistake of our life and for that we are paying 4-9L more . Lession : Never Trust Any Builder , whatsoever the reputation he has. What commitment he gives .. rest you all understand .

    At-least PRA has not gone beyond 200 , there was a incident with me where we 30 people were compelled by a reputed builder to cancel booking showing some ugly reasons and they launched the project after 3 months . and the difference was only 600 rupees . :) From that angel PRA seems ethical :) :)

    Please don't misunderstand me , It's my opinion and i am going to stick to this .

    Hi Pramod,

    u are right bout all the things, but we jus want to make sure that things like this dont occur again. Say if PRA tomorrow to becomes up with other additional charges other than the base price will you pay??? So its going to be a formal discussion on how to proceed ahead with caution. i am not ready to commit the same mistake twice.
    CommentQuote
  • lets meet at ISKON at 7 p.m.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pramod34
    Hi Guys , I am following this link for the last 5days and it seems like lot of negative vibes are spreading . For example some one trying to draw a bar between those who booked at 2600 level vs those who took at 3400 level. If things like these are there then how do you think that you are going to do something collectively . 20days back when we requested to meet at PRA office ,hardly anyone turned up and we only 10 people were there for discussion.

    #2 , Yesterday many people visited PRA and they Saw the NA copy as well as the Draft Copy of the Agreement . Nikhil also told that they are going to send a copy to everyone by today evening.

    #3 , Rumors around Franking etc . etc . Remember the money you pay to WMDC / Haveli -1 is not going to PRA , its going to Govt and those agencies will not accept the money unless and until everything is clear .

    #4 . I also took a 3BHK at 3480/- , and currently the prices for me are hiked by 8-9L .
    and may be with this cost i will get a 3BHK nearby somewhere , but still if you see those projects they are also charging Infra + other charges equal to what EA is charging. But still the location and Amenities attact me to stay invested in PRA.

    #5 . When we booked the SD was 2% and now its 5% , and we say this is fine as
    this is something enforced by GOVT . And if you deduct this the additional amount is around Rs.200 PSqft more for each one . Can we fight with Govt for that 3% ? , NO
    , we can't ... Why ? Any answers ? . NO ....

    I am not saying this is ethical , definitely around 5L additional (excluding SD+REG charges) is a big burden to me as well . This is Breach of trust . Thay may say that they are not touching the base price , still they have manipulated somewhere else not to bear any loss.


    Anyway , no one is going to bear the loss , except for we the customers . (The saying ,"Customer is KING " is just a Trickster .We will have to bear the loss as we waited for so long without thinking of alternative options . Usually when things didn't worked out in 3-4 months we should have opted out . That was a big mistake we did .

    Do we ever complain seriously to Govt , why hike in SD ? Why STax + VAT + Property Tax every year etc. etc. etc . ????

    So i will request , think positive . Rather than doing something in vain let's do something so that the project can kick-start soon and at least in 2.5years he gives us the buildings Without compromising on quality .

    Let's think this was one of the Biggest mistake of our life and for that we are paying 4-9L more . Lession : Never Trust Any Builder , whatsoever the reputation he has. What commitment he gives .. rest you all understand .

    At-least PRA has not gone beyond 200 , there was a incident with me where we 30 people were compelled by a reputed builder to cancel booking showing some ugly reasons and they launched the project after 3 months . and the difference was only 600 rupees . :) From that angel PRA seems ethical :) :)

    Please don't misunderstand me , It's my opinion and i am going to stick to this .


    Hi Pramod,

    Dont you feel cheated by PRA. In oct 2012 when news letter sent PRA mentioned they will not changed any price (not per sq rate). We had meeting with Nikhil Last month that time also he said they will recover loss from new booking of resedential and commercial.

    We have given our hard earned money to PRA to save Rs. 8 lack I have to work for 3-4 years. Why dont we spend few thousand for justice. whatever decision by consumer court will agree to it.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by niterminater
    Hi Pramod,

    u are right bout all the things, but we jus want to make sure that things like this dont occur again. Say if PRA tomorrow to becomes up with other additional charges other than the base price will you pay??? So its going to be a formal discussion on how to proceed ahead with caution. i am not ready to commit the same mistake twice.




    Yes you are right. We need to first make sure that there is no price increase in future. Second quality should not suffer. Main important thing is we all should go and talk to PRA to reduce atlest 100000 rupess there is good possibility. We all should go and definately try for that.
    What pramod is writting that is also correct becuase cost of construction is already increased and compare to others PRA project is very nearer project and total area of around 34 acers is also big. So we all should not discourage Mr. PRA but also we should help him to complete the project. I find him atleast good becuase he is not like Jade who have started construction without permissions to attarct customers. PRA has kept us updated and not started the work and given us change to rethink. But we were stick to it. We should definately try to reduce the cost little further and need to stick to the time line of 18 + 6month not 24 + 6 months.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Chetan
    Still if you see price compare to other project is good. What the cost has increased that is due to government policies. Construction cost has increased due to delay in approval what MR. PRA was trying for. Unfortunately he has not got that in time. That is very logical. If you are booking in pre-launch these things can happen.
    Now what we all can try for is to reduce 5 to 7%.
    CommentQuote
  • Surely , Why not , i did felt. I have already told that this is "Breach of trust " .
    But if you think any other builder must have gone far beyond this what PRA is doing now . And do we have any legal bindings which will help us moving to consumer court ?

    Is a cost sheet where it's written "Builder reservers the right to change the price any time" and a Allotment later will help us ?

    That allotment letter it self is invalid , when they gave it to you when there was no NA /NO Plan approval , that is not at all authentic .

    Everything was based on Trust , Trust and Trust. Which will not help us .

    No lawyer or anything will not help us , that way we will waste more money and time . And what other price hike ? After the execution of agreement how can he charge more ? , We will talk with him to put each and every chargeable cost on the agreement , or register a copy of the cost sheet during registration process .

    Still , i respect your decision . I will Join you all at ISKON today . No issues.

    Lets try our best to reduce the cost to what so ever amount , without compromising on the commitments and Quality he mentioned earlier .

    See you all there . :)
    CommentQuote
  • I am also reaching on iskon. Let meet around 6:30. But how we will recognise each other.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Come at 6:30 with any newspaper in hand to identification and opposite to iskon Camp main gate.
    CommentQuote