Hi,
I ma looking for a 2 bhk flat in the Pimple saudagar and Wakad area.
Can anybodyplease suggest what are the crrent prices in these areas alog with good builders sugession.
I am very confused as of now.......
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ashish_pu
    Hi,
    Can anybodyplease suggest what are the crrent prices in these areas alog with good builders sugession.

The prices are insane in PS as of now. Builders are quoting between 3900 and 4500 and none of the houses are worth that cost. Wakad is generally 3500 plus. There are no good builders, only bad and really bad ones.

I you have the budget check with GK builders in PS. His quality is passable at best but he does give possesion on time. However he charges a premium rate for not so premium projects. Houses have railway bogey layout and toilet fittings can be much better.

If you have to spend 4500 then Baner is a much better area to invest in.
    CommentQuote
  • I agree your point that there are not much builders in PS area.
    But If I have a budget of around 55 Lakh so Can I get a 3 bhk from Gk developers
    CommentQuote
    I agree your point that there are not much builders in PS area.
    But If I have a budget of around 55 Lakh so Can I get a 3 bhk from Gk developers

Best to come here and check and bargain directly with him. Lots of things to see. Do you like layout, distance from office, and many other factors.
    CommentQuote
    Hi,

Wakad is about 3600-3800. PS is more like 3800-4000, even higher.

At these prices, if you want to choose between these two areas only, I would go for Wakad. PS has hardly any reputed builders and is farther away from Hinjewadi - assuming you are an ITG.

Check if you like the Insignia's deal with palash at around 3200 psf, that should decently fit into your budget of 55L since their 3bhk are a bit smallish in size. The builder is Vilas Javdekar. Others worth looking in Wakad area would be Malpani Greens, Elysum and Mount Vert. You can check out Ganeesham in PS - builder will come down and should fit in your budget. Good Luck!
    CommentQuote