2BHK Flat in Pune

Last updated: May 16 2011
7 | Posts
2020 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2BHK Flat in Pune

I am located in Mumbai and looking out for 2 BHK flat in Pune which should be closer to mumbai...
    means i can travel back to mumbai via highway or expressway...

Also the flat should have amenities like mall and ICSE schools nearby in the vicinity.

And budget should not be very high...so please suggest any good constructions.

Re : 2BHK Flat in Pune

Look the baner-pashan link road as this area is very close o the mumbai expressway. I own an apt in this area and find it very convenient to commute to it.

Comment

Thank you ramesh
      can you let me know the rates there
      how much would 2 bHK cost....and good complex with ICSE school nearby

Comment

For your requirement of proximity to Mumbai or expressway, IMO Talegaon is best option for you. If you visit the place on a weekend, You will be able to checkout many projects in Talegaon.

Comment

ok...thanks ramesh
          that was helpful
          i will check out that place and let u know

Comment

just a small tip: do not give the impression to sales guys that u have come fm Mumbai. they autmatically seem to think that Mumbaikars have a lot of money to spare for a second home in Pune...

Comment

ya sure i wont give that impression
              basically its not second home...we stay here in company provided flat
              and cant afford a flat in mumbai and neither want to continue living
              in mumbai due to family issues.
              so i prefer to live in pune and get my son settled in some school around
              there

Comment

Hello NamasteIndia

I know one huge project launched by Paranjape Schemes at Hinjewadi, Pune. It has recently come up with 2 & 3 BHKs. As mentioned in your statement, this township is close by Pune-Mumbai express highway and also has school with ICSE board inside its premises. Other amenities like Multiplex, shopping mall, entertainment zone, open air market are also available. Just that you will have to check out the budget.
                Last edited May 18 2011, 11:52 AM. Reason: Some changes

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X