1. Premium rates for small carpet area - tiny 1BHK 40L, tiny 2BHK60L - For puneri middle class?
2. Location - On river bank - flood prone area...ask Kapil Malhar guys abt this
3. Congested scheme - not enough open spaces buildings too close to each other
4. Pathetic location - 1KM inside from Balewadi road - Forget about proposed DP raod. Baner main road took 4yrs...still going on.
5. No infra - Narrow fulltoo kachha road, Water supply issues in the area.
Prathamesh park society may block the approach road.
Read more
11 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Does this 'Gandhkosh' mean a 'pot of bad smell' ?
    To me it just sounds that. Gandh.... !!
    CommentQuote
  • 1 BHK for ex. 542 sq ft carpet basic costs 3468000 (incl. Rs 3 lacs for parking) loading is 30% total cost comes around 3804000 (incl stamp duty vat service tax Rs 25K for initial maint.
    2 BHK carpet area from 800 sq ft to 829 sq ft... basic cost between 50 lacs to 51.50 lacs (incl Rs 3 lac for parking) loading 30% total cost range is 54.5 lacs to 56.25 lacs
    Floor rise 200 sq ft after 3rd floor additional

Looks like 1 BHK is also for rich people having surplus money to dump in....
    CommentQuote
  • The possesion is in 2013. Mr. DSK assured people at the launch function that he will get the access road completed by then. Now, he surely sounds like a politician. :D
    CommentQuote
  • BIG TDR KOSH!

Originally Posted by nitesh321
    The possesion is in 2013. Mr. DSK assured people at the launch function that he will get the access road completed by then. Now, he surely sounds like a politician. :D

The layout sounds like BIG TDR kosh!

Imagine on 1 lac sq ft of land about 2.50 lac sq ft of housing.

Calculation as under -

Land 1 lac. FSI about 1 lac.,

Carpet for all units 1 lac. Add 30% on carpet for built-up 1.30 lac

Add 20% for terraces - = 1.50 lac sq ft================= (A)

add TDR = 60000 sq ft .= FSI of 60000 sq ft (TDR comes at much lower cost to builder and gives meagre value to buyer)
    add 30% for built up = 78000
    add 15% of terrace = 10000 = total 90000 sq ft=========== (B)

(Note - How genuine is TDR can be issue. DSK is good builder so that is at least not an issue.)

TOTAL = A + B = 2.40 lac sq ft

Average saleable area of flat = 1200.

total 200 flats on Land area of 1 lac sq ft.

Going by the layout of G..KOSH it sounds similar to such working.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by poonawala

Calculation as under -

add TDR = 60000 sq ft .= FSI of 60000 sq ft (TDR comes at much lower cost to builder and gives meagre value to buyer)

(Note - How genuine is TDR can be issue. DSK is good builder so that is at least not an issue.)

Good calculation :)

But one minor typo

(Note - How genuine is TDR can be issue. DSK is BIG builder so that he can manage even if it is an issue.)
    CommentQuote
  • I think DSK is trying to support the prices of DSK Vidyanagari project.

DSK Vidyanagari carpet rate = 5,658

DSK Gandhkosh carpet rate = 6,398
    Infra cost = 1,600/psf
    Construction cost = 2,600/psf
    Don’t know how he will make 50% profit. Seriously thinking, to short sell DSK stock.:bab (59):

It’s very common in RE market by citing rate of other projects, builder try to convince rate for his project.
    CommentQuote
  • DSK is includinng terrace ( balcony ) into saleable area and applying full rate to it. Actually I think the balcony area does not come into FSI but they are applying 30% loading to it. so significant amount one would loose just on terrace cost !!

I am surprised the response they got... all 3 bhks in A wing are booked and some 20% 1 bhk of B Wing are booked

I take the cost of per sq ft is grand total devided by actual carpet area excluding terrace which I think is too high for this scheme.
    CommentQuote
  • About roads, quality etc. DSK had given same assurances to his project in Kondhwa, Garden Enclave. The approach road is pathetic even when the project is ready. The constro quality is not great either especially the flooring.

Originally Posted by nitesh321
    The possesion is in 2013. Mr. DSK assured people at the launch function that he will get the access road completed by then. Now, he surely sounds like a politician. :D

Man, he is a politician. He had fought last Lok Sabha elections on BSP ticket & funded other 5 Behenji's candidates. In return, he also got several acres of land at cheap rates near Lucknow.:bab (34):
    CommentQuote

Calculation as under -

Man, loading is not considered in FSI. And as far as TDR is concerned, I doubt there will be a single project without TDR especially where rates are high.

Btw, I haven't visited this site yet, but if it is on river bank, then it is indeed risky. Apart from Kapil Malhar, even several project at Baner-Pashan link rd, Bavdhan get flooded.
    CommentQuote

Calculation as under -

I think, FSI corresponds to builtup area and not Carpet area ? is it corret? :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sakelkar
    Originally Posted by poonawala

Calculation as under -

Good calculation :)

But one minor typo

(Note - How genuine is TDR can be issue. DSK is BIG builder so that he can manage even if it is an issue.)
    http://punemirror.indiatimes.com/pune/civic/eow-wants-dsks-property-secured/articleshow/61427660.cms

EOW WANTS DSK’S PROPERTY SECURED

By Prachee Kulkarni, Pune Mirror | Updated: Nov 2, 2017

Cops ask govt to make sure the bizman can't sell anything without the court's consent, while many investors write to CM; few others form a support group

Yet another blow awaits beleaguered city businessman DS Kulkarni. Cops of the Economic Offences Wing (EOW) have written to the government, seeking permission to secure all his properties, shortly after an FIR was filed with the EOW against the magnate last week. Further, the EOW has decided to form a committee to inquire into the ongoing imbroglio, even as irate investors have written to the chief minister, requesting him to look into the matter.

More than 200 investors gathered at the EOW office in Shivajinagar, clamouring to file applications against DSK, to ensure a strong case is made against him, so that they recover their money.
    Complaints filed with Shivajinagar police in August — later transferred to the EOW — were put on hold after DSK promised to return investors' money.

Along with this, a signature campaign is also underway to be sent to CM Devendra Fadnavis. The letter reads, "DSK has cheated us by giving no clarity about his investment scheme not being registered with the authorities. He also did not tell us that there was no permission from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). We request you to order the police to form an SIT to investigate this. We hope a thorough inquiry of his companies and directors will be done, and we get our money back."

When Mirror spoke to some investors, anger was rife. Said Vaijayanti Gosavi, "I have two cancer patients at home. I have been requesting DSK to return my money as we need funds for treatment. But, he has turned a deaf ear to all my pleas. We hope the CM can also give us justice." Sunita Sule added, "I have never had to approach politicians in my life, but DSK has left us with no option. The government should step in." Vaishali Kulkarni shared, "We had filed a complaint at Shivajinagar police station months ago, which was put on hold due to DSK's false promises. We are filing new applications and have requested police to either merge all our cases or register a fresh FIR."
    Senior police inspector (EOW) said, "As of Tuesday, we received around 45 applications to recover an amount of around Rs 4,71,00,000. On Wednesday, we received 258 fresh applications. We will attach these complaints to the earlier filed case and investigate further."
    CommentQuote