Hi Everyone,

I am planning to buy a plot in pune. My budget is around 50 lacs. I am planning to invest about 15 lacs out of my pocket and rest 35 lacs out of loan. I plan to repay the loan within 2-3 years. I might construct on this plot, but not within the next 5 years or even might just keep it as investment.

I saw rates at prime areas like Baner, the rates are like 2500 PSF. So if Decide to buy in such areas I can buy max 2000 sq ft. Can this be considered as a bungalow plot? I am not aware of how much I can construct on a plot of area 2000 sq ft.

I need advice on the following:

1. Can one expect good returns after minimum 5 years of lock in

2. What other areas can I look into

3. What minimum area should I look at, to be considered as a "Bungalow plot"

4. Will I get loans at the same rate as Home Loans

Waiting for some humble advice.

regards.
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you are referring to Eiffel Malabar, it is not Residential NA, it is Godown NA classification.

Originally Posted by Umchav
    Disclaimer: I own a plot in Aditya Nissarg bunglow plot scheme near Pirangut. So you may find my views little biased towards gated plot societies. But, these were the reasons (mentioned above) that I considered when I took the decission to buy a plot in Nissarg 3 years back.

Hi Pune_Real,

You said that you have taken a plot at Aditya Nissarg bunglow plot scheme near Pirangut..just a few questions
    1. How has your experience been with this builder Effile Developers

2. Is this project good for long term 3-5 years for (personal use / stay / and live) a person are working in pune city, use as a primary residence purpose.

3. Do you have a owners forum..where you are discuss regarding issues at your site.

Need advice for prospectus buyers who are interested to purchase the plot in this project.

Regards

Umchav
    CommentQuote
  • Quick question

Originally Posted by Umchav
    Hi rangkhush,
    Thanks for your reply and advice. do you have an plot owners forum, where u discuss problems faced by owners. I have talked to the builder and visited the site. Can i have your email address, if u do not mind, if i need some advice i can contact u.

Hi

Did you end up buying in Aditya Nissarg?
    CommentQuote
  • We have started a forum to discuss problems specifically with Aditya Nisarg.

Aditya Nisarg Forum
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rangakhush
    Please give me your email id , i will send you an email.

Aditya Nisarg Forum
    CommentQuote
  • kal007 thank you for starting a Forum , I am sure it will help the Aditya Nissarg investors. Only one suggestion the name is Aditay Nissarg and not Aditya Nisarg.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    What would be per sqft rate for a plot scheme in Pimple Nilakh. Any suggestion on good plot scheme.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • around 4k.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Umchav
    Hi rangkhush,
    Thanks for your reply and advice. do you have an plot owners forum, where u discuss problems faced by owners. I have talked to the builder and visited the site. Can i have your email address, if u do not mind, if i need some advice i can contact u.

Hello,
    even I have bought a plot in Aditya Nisarg and would like to know if there is an online Owner group, to share experiences and current updates.

Please let me know. thanks.
    CommentQuote