We keep blaming the politicians/babus on this forum, now is the time to revolt against them.

Join the CANDLE MARCH on 9th April, saturday, 6pm at Jantar Mantar, CP, New Delhi.

This is our revolution against corruption. Please join and spread this news across.

This is our best chance.

Jai Hind.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Login | Facebook

U can invite your friends thru facebook event.

Jai Hind.
    CommentQuote
  • Comeon Dude No one's gona fly to Delhi to join the march there.:bab (38):

If you are really interested in this take an initiative to arrange something similar in Pune.

I am sure the young and vibrant city of Pune will be in full support.

Chak de!!!!:bab (22)::bab (22):

:bab (34):
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Login | Facebook

U can invite your friends thru facebook event.

Jai Hind.

Thanks Munish, have shared the link on facebook.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kingmanish
    Comeon Dude No one's gona fly to Delhi to join the march there.:bab (38):

If you are really interested in this take an initiative to arrange something similar in Pune.

I am sure the young and vibrant city of Pune will be in full support.

Chak de!!!!:bab (22)::bab (22):

:bab (34):

There is Candle March in Pune today 8th April at 6pm. Will start from Balgandharva Chowk to Shaniwar wada.

Just do it man and take all your young and vibrant folks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hitmady
    Thanks Munish, have shared the link on facebook.

Thanx Hitmady and other. Now is the time to rise up to this occasion. I have never seen this kind of a response from people and this probably would be the best opportunity to fight against corruption.
    CommentQuote
  • A sad incident was reported in Nashik yesterday night..where the pandal being used by Lokpal Bill agitators was burned down by some miscreants. I believe a Police case has been registered.

This has not deterred the group..and they are back to the same spot with more energy and vigour. Keep the support going on in full swing guys!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Neo007
    A sad incident was reported in Nashik yesterday night..where the pandal being used by Lokpal Bill agitators was burned down by some miscreants. I believe a Police case has been registered.

This has not deterred the group..and they are back to the same spot with more energy and vigour. Keep the support going on in full swing guys!!!!

These f****** miscreants can do no harm. Jai hind.
    CommentQuote
  • CANDLE MARCH IS CANCELLED

GUYS THANX FOR YOUR SUPPORT. THE CANDLE MARCH STANDS CANCELLED AS WE HAVE WON THE 1ST BATTLE.:):):)

*****MSG FROM ORGANISERS***********

We won, at least in the first Step. I saw an emerging of new INDIA at Jantar Mantar. It was not the people who were brought in buses to show crowed. There were people, who came here him selves all sort of people. Youths in several group doing "Nukked Nataks" with banners and Flags.. Kudos to everyone, came at Jantar Mantar, Supported this cause...

This time Candle March for today is canceled. But I am sure we can get together again quickly if our country needs us.

And of course, when we point a finger at politicians we have more pointing back at us as the common man. We have made this corruption possible because we want our personal needs to be satisfied quickly without thinking about the others. We too get carried away easily by a lot of external forces and make it even more difficult for good governance. All cannot gain at the same time, someone has to give in and together we can win.

Jai Hind. Jai Bharat
    CommentQuote