Park Springs by Pride Purple Group Dhanori Lohegaon Road Pune

Last updated: July 19 2018
79 | Posts
25011 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Springs by Pride Purple Group Dhanori Lohegaon Road Pune

Park Springs is by Pride Purple group on Dhanori Lohegaon Road and they are quoting 2900 psft. Area is not under PMC yet and has no water connection as yet. They claim that this area would come under PMC in 8 - 10 months.

Should I invest in this?

Re : Park Springs by Pride Purple Group Dhanori Lohegaon Road Pune

Read about other Pride Purple projects like 5 Gardens, Park Street, Park Royale on this forum and then take an informed decision. Do not go by builder promises and claims, ask them to give it in writing and they will refuse

Comment

Park Springs / Pride Aashiyaana / Any other good project in the area

Hi,

Has anyone visited these two projects in the recent past? If yes, can you please share your views?

I am looking for a 2 BHK and my budget is max. 40 lacs. I work in IT company and my wife works in an engineering company on Prabhat Road (but planning to quit soon.. ). I am thinking about Dhanori area since its closer to PCMC area where most of the engg companies are located as well as it somewhat closer to Kharadi/Magarpatta. I also visited Pimpale Saudagar/Gurav/Sangvi areas also but the flats there are too expensive for my budget.

I liked Park Springs and Aashiyaana too for the price range and amenities they are offering but am not so sure about the distance and location. Can all the veteran and expert people here help me out? I am really looking forward to your opinions and suggestions. Thank you in advance.

Comment

Waiting for your feedback guys.... No members aware of these projects??

Comment

Originally posted by vm9210 View Post
          Hi,

Has anyone visited these two projects in the recent past? If yes, can you please share your views?

I am looking for a 2 BHK and my budget is max. 40 lacs. I work in IT company and my wife works in an engineering company on Prabhat Road (but planning to quit soon.. ). I am thinking about Dhanori area since its closer to PCMC area where most of the engg companies are located as well as it somewhat closer to Kharadi/Magarpatta. I also visited Pimpale Saudagar/Gurav/Sangvi areas also but the flats there are too expensive for my budget.

I liked Park Springs and Aashiyaana too for the price range and amenities they are offering but am not so sure about the distance and location. Can all the veteran and expert people here help me out? I am really looking forward to your opinions and suggestions. Thank you in advance.
          I did not get your idea of closeness ?

So for next 5 years you are planning to travel min 20 KM(one side) to PCMC?
          that makes it 40+ KM daily in city

and the place is more then 15 km from Kharadi etc ?

30+40 = 70 KM of daily Petrol expanse for the family ? ....
          2+2 = 4 hrs daily on road for the family ??

Considering petrol soon at 75 thats going to be expensive ?

I have no way to measure 4 hours daily .... maybe equal to one's 15 days salary
          Attached Files

Comment

Maybe its not the right time

Originally posted by vm9210 View Post
            Waiting for your feedback guys.... No members aware of these projects??
            Connectivity of this area will improve over a period of time. There is already a concrete 4 lane road to wadi. I believe there is a proposed road from nagar road to dhanori and one from Alandi road to dhanori (This road will be adjacent to the back of the Aashiyana project). Once this happens you can go to PCMC via Alandi Road->Bhosari->Nasik Phata (should be around 10 kms). Also Pride has bought a lot of land in lohegaon and it seems Sahara also has around 300-400 acre around that area. So there will be other residential projects coming up eventually. However all this will take some time atleast another 3-7 years. The price too is high for a project which is not in PMC and in a largely undeveloped area. So maybe its not the right time. Also the phase-II of the Aashiyana project and even Springs have not got an enthusiastic respone, the rates will not increase much in the near future. So you can always take the risk of waiting, exploring other options before you decide.
            Last edited May 2 2011, 12:21 PM.

Comment

Thank you guys for your response. It was indeed helpful and has cleared all my confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by lazybone007 View Post
                Read about other Pride Purple projects like 5 Gardens, Park Street, Park Royale on this forum and then take an informed decision. Do not go by builder promises and claims, ask them to give it in writing and they will refuse
                lazybone,
                how many years you will crib about 5G? there are lots of improvement from builder side in the new scheme...
                a big prmieses always have some plus and minus things...but always ciribbing and neglecting some really good things...which any builder is providing should not be hideout....people are not idiot outside who are buying flats ...

Comment

Anyone booked flat in park springs or asshiyana..? can u provide ur inputs..

they are quoting 3100 now said that ashiyana is slod out

Also is it worth buying at this rate at dhnori which is not yet developed?

Comment

Originally posted by siddeewan View Post
                    lazybone,
                    how many years you will crib about 5G? there are lots of improvement from builder side in the new scheme...
                    a big prmieses always have some plus and minus things...but always ciribbing and neglecting some really good things...which any builder is providing should not be hideout....people are not idiot outside who are buying flats ...
                    Forget 5 Gardens which is 5-6 yrs old now. Isn't Park Royale a recent project? What about the quality issues present in that project? Should we neglect them just because people are blindly buying property? There may be good points about each builder, but if the bad points are consistent in each project, they should be highlighted as well.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X