Hello all,
Me looking for 2BHK flat in pimple saudhagar. Can u suggest any project which comes in budget of 40lak. I search the area the builder are quoting rates 4100/sqft or more. It going above 45Lak.

Is there any changes the price going to come down in coming time.

Regards,
Sanjay
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaypune
    Hello all,
    Me looking for 2BHK flat in pimple saudhagar. Can u suggest any project which comes in budget of 40lak. I search the area the builder are quoting rates 4100/sqft or more. It going above 45Lak.

Regards,
    Sanjay

Try for resales, you can get 2 to 6 years old resale flats (as good as new) and you can save on lot of shit that builders offer (30% loading, 100% terrace, ST & vat etc) on new purchase. :D
    CommentQuote
    Hello all,

Regards,
    Sanjay

your budget is very good, but as per my knowledge in Pimpale saudagar area (near shivar garden) you won't get it and by visiting GK (since most of the project run by them) you'll get feeling lyk your budget is too small.
    I wud suggest try out near rahatani area (Wind Chime/S3/Green land) since its near to PS or near Ganeesham.
    CommentQuote
  • I saw adv. about 3 BHK resale at 46 lacs at Ginger soc.
    CommentQuote
  • thax guys for the response..
    me now started look for resale flat...

can u tell me which are the good projects in wakad area or ambegao area ...
    budget is max 40lak
    CommentQuote
    thax guys for the response..
    me now started look for resale flat...

can u tell me which are the good projects in wakad area or ambegao area ...
    budget is max 40lak

There are no projects for 2BHK to fit in 40L. and there are very less 1 BHK. You may have to look ltl further.
    CommentQuote