I came across the thread where somone was praising the Mr. Pawar and family for his great social work. I feel Pawar is most corrupted family.

Many people knows true qualities and business of Mr Pawar & family.
They are masters in misusing the goverment policies for own benifits.

Under name of sahakar he has suck the blood and money of poor farmers.
Sugar kings started ruling the villages and farmers by purchasing the sugarcane in throwaway price. Sugar mafia become more & more rich...they have put sugar factories under big debts by drawing huge loans.

Under name of sahakar handful people ( his relatives ) become multibaggers ...they become the chairman of shakari banks and started eating the hard earn people's money under the name of "Loan".

Lavasa is another baby of this junk politician. Under name of rural development tax payers money is looted to build the roads & infra on the top of hills. Barriers are used to maintain the water levels of artificial lakes created for hillside hotels/resorts; when most of the population faces the drinking water problems.
Wild life and nature is completely destoyed for personal grid & desire.

His relation with DB Reality will tell everything about his character.
This family is hungry , they eat lands drinks poor farmers blood, misuse the people money for there own need.

Just like Adarsha , Lavasa must be destroyed , wild life and nature should be saved from these devils.

If people like Anna Hazare and Jayram Naresh stop the Pawar Family's nonsense & corruption then Land prices and home prices will be automatically come under control.
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Shree_K
    I came across the thread where somone was praising the Mr. Pawar and family for his great social work. I feel Pawar is most corrupted family.

This corrupt man looks like person with all diseases.
    His daughter showing concern for farmers and electricity-problem in Lavasa is laughable.
    His clan is of deadly ghosts.
    CommentQuote
  • every state has its own pawars, karunanidhis and lalus

the saddest part is these ppl get elected each and every time
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manoos
    every state has its own pawars, karunanidhis and lalus.
    the saddest part is these ppl get elected each and every time

Absolutely right. Since we educated do not vote. Even if less than 10% of eligible voters vote these people get elected.
    CommentQuote