I started looking for 2bhks and liked all these does anybody have any experience to share with so that I can make my decision fast-

Konark eureka : no parking available
Pride Purple park Ashiyana : got scared after reading all those reviews for PP
Prestige Gold 2.5 bhk : good plan but do not have any idea about the builder
Navalakha Ritz : no amenities and no reveiw avaialble for this builder
Raviraj group's Aariiana : pre launch 4000, is it worth ????
Konark Krish : no issues so far ...... need to visit the place once...
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • We have seen Konark Krish. Project is good. But they are also quoting 3800 for Keshav Nagar area. Which is still a gaon. We are really confused only due to locality. But we are on negotiation with builder. If it comes in our budget , we might book.

Want to have some reviews about Keshav Nagar. Will it ever improve???
    CommentQuote
  • Look at the Aariana project at main road, how far it is from Keshav Nagar?They are quoting 4000, even Kharadi was no better than a gaon 3 years back, but things change with time, moreover I have seen so many karia projects and so far I am convinced with their quality, and we are more inclined towards quality, try to negotiate more... they will come down.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rshukla
    Look at the Aariana project at main road, how far it is from Keshav Nagar?They are quoting 4000, even Kharadi was no better than a gaon 3 years back, but things change with time, moreover I have seen so many karia projects and so far I am convinced with their quality, and we are more inclined towards quality, try to negotiate more... they will come down.

Karia is best builder of all in pune...may not come down....lets see...
    CommentQuote
  • Keshav Nagar - Updates

So you finalized any project?

Prestige Gold - Builder has project nearby Prestige Panorama, but he is claiming that quality for Gold will be better than Panorama. Not sure if they have started construction yet or not. What rate were they quoted to you? It was around 3100 about a year back.

Keshav Nagar may come up nicely if roads improve as otherwise it is quite close to many good locations including Koregaon Park.

Heard that baba kalyani has purchased big land there & also a big school is coming up there.

Originally Posted by rshukla
    I started looking for 2bhks and liked all these does anybody have any experience to share with so that I can make my decision fast-

Konark eureka : no parking available
    Pride Purple park Ashiyana : got scared after reading all those reviews for PP
    Prestige Gold 2.5 bhk : good plan but do not have any idea about the builder
    Navalakha Ritz : no amenities and no reveiw avaialble for this builder
    Raviraj group's Aariiana : pre launch 4000, is it worth ????
    Konark Krish : no issues so far ...... need to visit the place once...
    CommentQuote
  • @rshukla @punetesting @read.pankaj Good Noon.. Navalakha Ritz is providing all the modern amenities except for swimming pool. I myself have booked a flat there and i am very much satisfied by there construction quality and layout. I had almost seen all projects in kharadi but this i found good as connectivity vise and also there spacious layout.
    CommentQuote
  • @Pra12345 The posts you are answering are 6 years old. However I am wondering what negative reviews Pride Purple has in 2011? We surely know of 2016 building collapse.
    CommentQuote