Last updated: May 4 2013
14 | Posts
12533 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need URGENT reviews on Konark Krish Keshavnagar Mundhwa

Hello Friends,

I recently came across a project by Karia Builders called Konark Krish in Keshavnagar area in Mundhwa (so called KP Annexe by the builders...LOL). The project seemed to be good as is the case with most of the projects by Karia. They have quoted a rate of 3800 psft for a 2 BHK of 1170 sqft and this is the pre-launch offer with some room for negotiation perhaps. Possession would be in March 2013 though. But is it worth it?? Please advice as to should I consider this project??

Thank you for all your invaluable feedback and comments in advance.

Re : Need URGENT reviews on Konark Krish Keshavnagar Mundhwa

Don't consider it.

The builder is not in any hurry to build the building, he is giving March 2013 deadline which has a high probability of extending further. Why are you in such URGENCY to decide?

Comment

Thank you for your response. Secondly, would the rates stabilise in this area (Mundhwa-Kharadi-Wadgaon Sheri belt) or appreciate further? So what should be the approach....wait and watch or book it now? Any thoughts.

Comment

So What was your decision did you book the flat? I have also seen the plan, it looks good.I also looked for reviews and they are good.

Comment

Originally posted by rshukla View Post
          .........I also looked for reviews and they are good.
          Juts curious, I havent been able to see reviews about this project anywhere

In any case isnt this prject near a slum area ?

Comment

We are also intrested in this project as project looks quite good. But confused only due to locality. Will Keshav Nagar ever improve or it will be like this only.

I feel that it will improve because many good projects are coming there and when there will be good socities , there are good chances of improvement.

What others think?

Thanks....

Comment

Hi ,

am also intrested in buying this property , the only concern is the Slum area, the salesmen told me that they are building a private road till eon IT park !

well i stay at viman nagar and near to konark Campus - this actully made me intrested in this property. the quality of construction is amazing in any of the Konark's property. also there are villas beside by the same builder and there resides the director of Karia Developer! don't know how this will help!

I want to contact all the people who are genuinely intrested in this property as this will help in negotiations and early commencement of the project.

regards
              Meenal

Comment

Originally posted by meenal View Post
                the salesmen told me that they are building a private road till eon IT park !
                Do you know there comes a river between EON IT Park and this scheme? Will builder build the bridge also?

Inspite of being so close to river, all societies in Keshav Nagar HAVE TO rely on tanker water. Calculate this factor while making a descision.

Comment

Originally posted by meenal View Post
                  Hi ,

am also intrested in buying this property , the only concern is the Slum area, the salesmen told me that they are building a private road till eon IT park !

well i stay at viman nagar and near to konark Campus - this actully made me intrested in this property. the quality of construction is amazing in any of the Konark's property. also there are villas beside by the same builder and there resides the director of Karia Developer! don't know how this will help!

I want to contact all the people who are genuinely intrested in this property as this will help in negotiations and early commencement of the project.

regards
                  Meenal
                  Hi,

Has any of you booked the apartment in this project? I went to the site today and the builder is quoting 3700 psf base + Rs 25 per floor.
                  However as per him there aren't much flats for choose from in Building A and B.
                  Can I get bargain hard and get it for about 3500 psf or 3700 is a good deal?

Comment

Konark Krish

Hi,

I went to see the project. It looks goon on papers, though not sure about the approach area.

Can someone help me with following queries:-
                    1. Is the area safe?
                    2. What is the builder quoting per Sq feet?
                    3. Will the approach read ever improve?
                    4. Does it fall under Gram Panchayat or PMC?
                    5. What is the position of Water Supply? A major concern in most of the projects today in Pune...

Incase someone else is interested in the project, please get in touch with me on kunalrangmail.com. This will help in better bargain.

Regards,
                    Kunal

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X