Last updated: May 9 2011
0 | Posts
1231 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need 2 Bhk flat in Pune.

Hello Everyone

I am looking to buy a 2 BHK flat in Pune. My budget is around 30 Lakh and possession should be around March 2012. I am working in IT company. Please let me know some good society under my budget where i can avail the flats. I know in my budget i can't avail flat at center of Pune. So i have visited few sites and details are below:

1: Dhanori: I have visited Solitaire,Pride ashiyana. The issue I find there is Water problems. Although the place is good near to vishrantwadi chowk. About Solitaire i have come to know some issues between partners and delaying in project and for pride ashiyana it is in Lohegaon not in PMC.Its near to airport so lot of noise problem due to flights and military exercise also it is very inside.

2: Wagholi: The area is under development and it will take some time to develop. There are water and electric issues over there. Also few society I have visited are giving 800-850sqft(Super built up area) in 30 lakh.

3: Manjiri(Hadapsar): This is the area which i like most and there are no such water and electric issues. I have seen Dreams project like Dreamz nandini,elegance. They are giving possession in June 2013 which is very delayed as I will be paying Interest on home loan for 2 yrs also rent which will cost around 3 to 4 lakhs.

I am confused which area to choose and which society in my budget. Please help me regarding this.
Have any questions or thoughts about this?
Working...
X