1. Aditya Garden City - There was some tussle between residents of Aditya Garden City and Builder about forming Society (and not apartments).
Builder was not ready to transfer ownership of the land and amenities to residents.
Does anyone has latest update on the same? Have residents formed society? Who has ownership of land, amenities, open spaces, etc?

2. Adity Shagun Nisarg - bungalow plot scheme in Bavdhan.
Developer allowed access to other adjoining plot scheme by other builder via internal roads of this scheme. Must be charging hefty amt to the other builder.
Buyers in Nisarg bought the plots there thinking that it will a gated scheme with roads only for internal traffic.

Be careful with Aditya Shagun. RTFD (Read The Fcukin Documents) and fine print before you sign.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Guys,

Can someone provide more info on these issues?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sno247
    Guys,

Can someone provide more info on these issues?

Couple of friends who stay in Comfort Zone, did tell tht Aditya chap is trying to form an apartment association rather than a society. Not sure about the rules abt apartment law, but surely..Aditya will try to keep most of the moolah churning modes like giving NOC..and all with him. Another surprising fact is...residents are staying in CZ since almost 3 years..and paying 2.5 to 3k for maintenance..and still amenities are under construction and not released for use.

Thefts, Tanker water, no amenities yet...difficult to understand, how and why ppl still continue to buy apartments here
    CommentQuote
    3 Comments
    • Pankaj Wadia2 years ago
      @sunil15, it is my as well as my family's opinion. It isn't a paid review, it is my perception, I have not insisted people to buy this place rather have just kept my opinion as well as my experience. I hope it won't bother others
  • Originally Posted by Neo007

2.5 to 3 K per month?
    2.5 to 3 K per month?
    CommentQuote
  • complaints in consumer forum against Comfort zone

complaints are registered in consumer forum against CZ. here is the link Comfort Zone- Baner, Pune Aditya Shagun Complaints - Problem Zone in Comfort Zone-Baner, Pune
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    2.5 to 3 K per month?

Yeah buddy..it is Rs.2 or 3/per sq.ft :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Neo007
    Yeah buddy..it is Rs.2 or 3/per sq.ft :bab (38):

Its too much yaar. Seems builder is building new tower with maintenance money :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Saurabh01
    Its too much yaar. Seems builder is building new tower with maintenance money :)

The water tanker bill..used for constructing the last 2 buildings, is added to the maintenance list. Its a day light robbery..and few have raised concerns..but sometimes, thr is not much unity amongst the society ppl..so builders knw abt this, and do their man-maani..

Most of my friends had very high views abt Aditya earlier..but now they repent buying here.
    CommentQuote
  • Nisarg Palms Bavdhan Budruk

Hello All,

I'm new to this forum, please bear with me, if I have not followed any particular format.

I had visited Nisarg Palms in Bavdhan Budruk. They are offering 5700 psf and total cost comes to 75.5 lacs for 1120 sqft flat.

Any views, reviews about this project.. what is appreciation potential and can someone live in this area upon possession, which by the way is projected to be July-2017.
    CommentQuote
    1 Comments
    • raj57663 years ago
      Hi I am also looking for a flat in Nisarg Palms Bavdhan Budruk. Can anyone guide us? hows the builder? whether he will form society? any issues with this project? As its overall 40 acre project out of which only 125 row houses and a 110 house small society. How a builder is not utilizing whole space for profit? any issues with land etc.?