Hello everyone,
I will be booking A flat in a week at kamdhenu siddhi in mahatma society by mutha developers.It is in lane no 4 and from eklavya college side its near the bhujbal township and adjoining area.

flat area is 952 sq ft and total cost 54.5 lacs for 2 bhk rate 5200 psf

need info /feedback about the builder and project
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hrishikeshdeo
    Hello everyone,
    I will be booking A flat in a week at kamdhenu siddhi in mahatma society by mutha developers.It is in lane no 4 and from eklavya college side its near the bhujbal township and adjoining area.

flat area is 952 sq ft and total cost 54.5 lacs for 2 bhk rate 5200 psf

need info /feedback about the builder and project

Hi

I saw 3BHK flat in same scheme in March-2011. The rate was 5000 sqft.

But no covered car parking was available. The location is nice but the quality of construction & doors,panels,windows etc are doubtfullll...

Please check. Plus ask for negotiation......

Please share your experience. PM me if you want.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • The location is big plus and Rate looks Ok where adjecents schemes are quoting more than 5500 psf

in kothrud only this area is left with few new and affordable schemes

I went to check Darode -jog scheme on adjecent road near to ajanta avenue

road Rate quoted was 8.5 k :bab (59):.
    Their construction and Layout looked decentand I will be having meeting with builder soon.
    please share your experience with builder and abt documents of property if you have seen it
    CommentQuote
  • Kamdhenu Siddhi

Hi,
    Did you eventually book a flat in Kamdhenu Siddhi? What has your experience been with the builder in terms of quality of construction etc? Are you living there currently? I'm looking at a flat in the building but have not been able to find enough online reviews of the project.

Cheers,
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayc
    Hi,
    Did you eventually book a flat in Kamdhenu Siddhi? What has your experience been with the builder in terms of quality of construction etc? Are you living there currently? I'm looking at a flat in the building but have not been able to find enough online reviews of the project.

Cheers,

no I didnt book there as I fell out with builder over a small issue

found him arrogant and difficult and he didnt negotiate

I found project Ok but anyways I wasnt in need for ready possesion house so I have booked elsewhere.
    CommentQuote