Hi all,

there is a new offer from HBC...the title reads

"New group offer at Bavdhan with substantial savings of Rs. 6 to 9 lacs"

Details:

Dear Members,

We are announcing a project in Bavdhan near Crystal Honda

The Market Prices in this area are in the range of Rs.4200 to Rs.3800 whereas the price is negotiated is 3200
    There is a clean saving of Rs.6.00 Lacs to Rs. 9 lacs on 2 BHK / 3BHK flats.
    Land acquired for the project / Plans approved for Phase 1 - completion by within 18 to 21 months.
    In first lot only 50 flats available to the members on first come first served basis and the price will be applicable for limited period.
    Interested members should convey their interest by responding to this email.

Seems like they are to come back with the project details later in june. Nevertheless, as usual the collection of money have been initiated at their end. They say there are 50 vacancies for the same so the interested members need to register by paying 25k. Though he says its completely refundable but as per old practices of this group i am not quite sure. In case its not refunded it goes towards the facilitation fee.

I am not sure as to how Mr.Nitin claims a profit on this rate..as the previous bavdhan project was going at 3000. Keeping that into picture, its actually a loss of 200 persqfeet to the user. And i am not sure if old bavdhan project is all full.

Anyone wants to share their views on this.....

Seems like they are to come back with the project details later in june. Nevertheless, as usual the collection of money have been initiated at their end. They say there are 50 vacancies for the same so the interested members need to register by paying 25k. Though he says its completely refundable but as per old practices of this group i am not quite sure. In case its not refunded it goes towards the facilitation fee.

I am not sure as to how Mr.Nitin claims a profit on this rate..as the previous bavdhan project was going at 3000. Keeping that into picture, its actually a loss of 200 persqfeet to the user. And i am not sure if old bavdhan project is all full.

Read more
22 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • who is the builder?
    what is the exact location?
    floor plans, master plane etc. is not provided till you pay some deposit amount to HBC!

Is HBC a estate agency?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prakashkumar
    Hi all,

there is a new offer from HBC...the title reads

"New group offer at Bavdhan with substantial savings of Rs. 6 to 9 lacs"

Details:

Dear Members,

We are announcing a project in Bavdhan near Crystal Honda

The Market Prices in this area are in the range of Rs.4200 to Rs.3800 whereas the price is negotiated is 3200
      There is a clean saving of Rs.6.00 Lacs to Rs. 9 lacs on 2 BHK / 3BHK flats.
      Land acquired for the project / Plans approved for Phase 1 - completion by within 18 to 21 months.
      In first lot only 50 flats available to the members on first come first served basis and the price will be applicable for limited period.
      Interested members should convey their interest by responding to this email.

Search on this forum for HBC's reputation and working style... they are nothing but RE agents who try to sell but have nothing on ground and would not want to take any responsibility for any promises they make...

Search on this forum for HBC's reputation and working style... they are nothing but RE agents who try to sell but have nothing on ground and would not want to take any responsibility for any promises they make...

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by punerebuyer

Yes, surely they are real estate agents, rather I should day, mediator...These mediators accepts no responsibility....for the booking amount 50000 Rs. and Builder also accepts no responsibility for the flats booked through these people.

Buyers, please aware of these facts.Please refer to the earlier posts on this forum.
    CommentQuote
  • If booking amount is Rs 25000, lets say cancellation charges are Rs 5000. So 5000 * 50 = a cool 2.5 lakhs just for sending an email?

Hey that's cool.

And what is HBC's commission per flat? Even if that is the standard 2% brokerage, for a 40L flat, it is 80k per flat, for 50 flats it works out to 40 lakhs over 2 years.

Hey this is a cool business model. All you need is some fancy powerpoint slides, and a pretense at group booking.

Why doesnt HBC upload all its draft agreements with the buyer up on its website for prior scrutiny?

Lets assume HBC is a genuine activity, but they need to prove it to general public with hard facts, rather than just rely on "goodwill". Too many real estate players and builders have initially created goodwill, only to exploit it later with false promises and exorbitant prices.
    CommentQuote
  • As per update in group of HBC, In HBC's Palash Group offer 60 units were taken by buyers 3100 to 3200 price when adjacent projects had price of Rs.3800 +. The remaining units in Palash too are with price tag of 3800 in market. The buyers have signed registered agreements with builder. By 15th June even the plinth of the project will be completed and each buyer has even received commitment letter of compensation of full EMI if delay of possession beyond commited timeline of 18 months. This is because of the terms negotiated by HBC.

Similarly the Suyog West Meadows Project in Bavdhan, all buyers in group have signed MoU with builders SUYOG GROUP directly.

On one side there are these over 120 persons who have indeed saved Rs. 6 lacs min. on their flats and there are also some people who are only spreading wrong information.

Like some folks have stated in this thread, people should check what is true and then decide....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Maxima2010
    As per update in group of HBC, In HBC's Palash Group offer 60 units were taken by buyers 3100 to 3200 price when adjacent projects had price of Rs.3800 +. The remaining units in Palash too are with price tag of 3800 in market. The buyers have signed registered agreements with builder. By 15th June even the plinth of the project will be completed and each buyer has even received commitment letter of compensation of full EMI if delay of possession beyond commited timeline of 18 months. This is because of the terms negotiated by HBC.

Similarly the Suyog West Meadows Project in Bavdhan, all buyers in group have signed MoU with builders SUYOG GROUP directly.

On one side there are these over 120 persons who have indeed saved Rs. 6 lacs min. on their flats and there are also some people who are only spreading wrong information.

Like some folks have stated in this thread, people should check what is true and then decide....

Can anybody just upload the agreement done with Builder through HBC.
    CommentQuote
    As per update in group of HBC, In HBC's Palash Group offer 60 units were taken by buyers 3100 to 3200 price when adjacent projects had price of Rs.3800 +. The remaining units in Palash too are with price tag of 3800 in market. The buyers have signed registered agreements with builder. By 15th June even the plinth of the project will be completed and each buyer has even received commitment letter of compensation of full EMI if delay of possession beyond commited timeline of 18 months. This is because of the terms negotiated by HBC.

Maxima you are talking in Mr. Nitin language again. How do you know that a person has saved 6L by booking in palash(is it because Mr. Nitin says so). There were no takers for a market rate of 3800/- for palash for the triangular houses. So the comparison with the rate of 3800 itself is unjustified. Why do you think this offer was made to the insignia group if the Javedkar's would be able to sell it at 3800.

What i found on the contrary was that a registration of 120 members for insignia2 had already been done for some plot which was to be bought. Additionally insignia1 project was heading no where. This was when the offer for Palash was made to move the members. The insignia2 has kicked off again after most of the members have either refunded there deposit or booked in other insignia projects. Dont you think this could be done at the time where 120 members were together for this project.

The same was the scene with solacia. He compared the project with other expensive project in the vicinity and said the members would save 3-4 lacs. But this did not go too well for HBC. What i found was that builder would negotiate to the same amount as quoted by HBC. At least a person could save the so called facilitation fee from HBC.

I fail to understand how can one compare any XYZ project in the vicinity and quote the savings possible? There are a number of parameters to be looked into before making any such comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Prakashkumar
    What i found was that builder would negotiate to the same amount as quoted by HBC. At least a person could save the so called facilitation fee from HBC.

QUOTE]

Bingo.
    The project called Elysium just near by Palash was selling for 3500 (telephonic enquiry) few days back (not sure about current rates) and I'm sure he would have given it for 3100-3200 psf as well. Check the layouts of elysium and that of New Palash (chawl).
    Maxima- Don't make a propoganda in here, seen already enough.:bab (3):What i found was that builder would negotiate to the same amount as quoted by HBC. At least a person could save the so called facilitation fee from HBC.

QUOTE]

Bingo.
    The project called Elysium just near by Palash was selling for 3500 (telephonic enquiry) few days back (not sure about current rates) and I'm sure he would have given it for 3100-3200 psf as well. Check the layouts of elysium and that of New Palash (chawl).
    Maxima- Don't make a propoganda in here, seen already enough.:bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • Maxima becoms Active on the Forum only when something is discussed about HBC and insignia:bab (38):

Smells Fishyyyyyy:bab (35)::bab (35):
    :bab (3):
    CommentQuote
  • KingManish-i am 1000% agree with you....i think maxima ka doosra naam Nitin toh nahin
    CommentQuote
  • Group booking fundaa is gr8 but dont know how HBC work...saving of 5-6 lakh for the projects ..when u dont know when project will be completed or will ever complete or not is something which u cant digest...they shud select the projects which have alrdy started construction and in mid of the phase..

but surprsing to me...lots of people are buying through hbc ..i have seen their booking data...

I personally feel...members themselves can form grp using the power of internet...like IREF or even thru referencs and bargain directly with the builder..rather than HBC..

Originally Posted by anand2011
    KingManish-i am 1000% agree with you....i
    think maxima ka doosra naam Nitin toh nahin
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anand2011
    KingManish-i am 1000% agree with you....i think maxima ka doosra naam Nitin toh nahin

Maxima - obviously there is no way to determine if you are Nitin, but if you indeed are, you need to say that openly. Take the case of Jitu Sir - he has gained a lot of respect and transparency by being honest and open in his post on IREF. That way we get a chance to hear HBC's side of the story in a credible manner. Talking through proxy only reduces credibility and people start to think there is something fishy about the whole concept. If you are not Nitin, tell him about this and let us know what he says :) Anyways, I refuse to believe that Nitin is not following this forum and does not know!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnybynight
    Maxima - obviously there is no way to determine if you are Nitin, but if you indeed are, you need to say that openly. Take the case of Jitu Sir - he has gained a lot of respect and transparency by being honest and open in his post on IREF. That way we get a chance to hear HBC's side of the story in a credible manner. Talking through proxy only reduces credibility and people start to think there is something fishy about the whole concept. If you are not Nitin, tell him about this and let us know what he says :) Anyways, I refuse to believe that Nitin is not following this forum and does not know!!

I have asked Nitin on couple of occasions to clarify about HBC on IREF, but he advised me against responding on this forum as he does not find it credible. As per him, earlier he had given his side however was banned by moderators thinking that this forum is used for promoting the activity. He says he hasn't used and there is no need for him to use it.

To some extent I too agree to his point of view that here most of the posts are from proxiesand hence there is little to say on the forum as most such proxies have one point agenda of the kind that is exhibited enough. I too feel that with flurry of comments only from few proxies who only spread negative thoughts about anything and everything, the forum itself has lost its credibility to a great extent.

For example -even today some folks call the Palash plans triangular and chawl where as the plans quoted here by someone were for some other thing. My take is such folks are either jealous or plain sick. Real Acres had given link for such triangular plans of some other project calling bad names and when it was corrected, none of these folks responded. I would ask these folks to reply on that even now....someone has again stated about it wrongly in this thread.

And mainly for same reason (as rightly pointed out by some proxies here) I respond only to very few posts here that are about HBC because I am personally benefited with the HBC offering in Bavdhan project. To some extent I attempt to give other side so that the new members and readers do not get mi guided. I have only shared facts here and always maintained a stance that people should themselves find truth rather than going by rampant ill campaign by some proxies in this forum.

You would agree that as per the forum wizards, the prices have been expected to come down since long which hasn't happened. These could be same folks who have purchased their houses while making such claims. there is no way to cross check about what these cronies say and actually do. In reality the prices on the contrary have increased substantially onver past 18 months. What is the accountability of these proxies about making such claims and misguiding people? There is little for them to answer. And with no identity they make claims / talk ill and it is going on and on.....
    CommentQuote
    For example -even today some folks call the Palash plans triangular and chawl where as the plans quoted here by someone were for some other thing. My take is such folks are either jealous or plain sick. Real Acres had given link for such triangular plans of some other project calling bad names and when it was corrected, none of these folks responded. I would ask these folks to reply on that even now....someone has again stated about it wrongly in this thread.

My friend said that he had visited Palash site (sample flat) even before HBC came into picture and the only reason he did not buy was because he thought the walls were triangular and he believes in vastu. Can somebody please clarify what is the actual condition about the triangular-ness?
    CommentQuote
    I have asked Nitin on couple of occasions to clarify about HBC on IREF, but he advised me against responding on this forum as he does not find it credible. As per him, earlier he had given his side however was banned by moderators thinking that this forum is used for promoting the activity. He says he hasn't used and there is no need for him to use it.

To some extent I too agree to his point of view that here most of the posts are from proxiesand hence there is little to say on the forum as most such proxies have one point agenda of the kind that is exhibited enough. I too feel that with flurry of comments only from few proxies who only spread negative thoughts about anything and everything, the forum itself has lost its credibility to a great extent.

And mainly for same reason (as rightly pointed out by some proxies here) I respond only to very few posts here that are about HBC because I am personally benefited with the HBC offering in Bavdhan project. To some extent I attempt to give other side so that the new members and readers do not get mi guided. I have only shared facts here and always maintained a stance that people should themselves find truth rather than going by rampant ill campaign by some proxies in this forum.

You would agree that as per the forum wizards, the prices have been expected to come down since long which hasn't happened. These could be same folks who have purchased their houses while making such claims. there is no way to cross check about what these cronies say and actually do. In reality the prices on the contrary have increased substantially onver past 18 months. What is the accountability of these proxies about making such claims and misguiding people? There is little for them to answer. And with no identity they make claims / talk ill and it is going on and on.....

See it is a personal opinion whether or not a person wants to justify his deeds. Mr Nitin prefers to stay silent on the matters. I dont see an issue with it. Maybe he just wants to play safe. As a matter of fact he had even asked Mr. Ravi karandeekar not to write about his projects on his blog(this was when insignia1 had kicked off). Not sure whats the idea behind it.

And i also feel a peson should not go by the opinion of others. If Mr Nitin does not find IREF credible that's upto him. I find IREF very useful in a lot of matters.

I am sorry maxima but i dont quite like his point of view. There are a lot of people posting against HBC because there are a lot of grey areas they dont want to get into. There are lots of unanswered questions. If you want the questions please visit other threads on HBC. Their policy is very simple actually. Beleive in what they want you to beleive. And again i feel IREF hasnt lost crediblity..its in fact the insgnia group and HBC which are losing crediblity over a period of time(we can discuss this directly in insgnia group if you wish too). Because members are now aware with the tactics and promises HBC makes with nothing on ground.

Again liking or unliking the palash plans is purely a matter of choice and this has been discussed on other thread. I personally didnt quite like the plan and so were many others. You might have liked it and have gone for it(bavdhan in your case). Thats totally fine. As long as you are happy with the deal no one has issues. But for god sake do not ever say that you can benefit XYZ lakhs by going for palash or bavdhan just because Mr. Nitin says so. Let people judje it themselves.

And no one here is jealous of HBC cause noone benefits a cent talking against HBC. They post what they are aware of or what is their personal opinion of HBC. Even i can blame you for talking it wrong and spreading unawareness among the members. See your benefit may not be a benefit to others. It could be a loss. Even earlier i have said you cannot and i mean you cannot compare a project with a neighbouring one and say that a person can save 6 lacs for 2bhk and 9 lacs for 3bhk. Its lame to say that.

Over the period this is what has changed in insgnia. Earier their were no talks about the benefit a person would be deriving. But insgnia has considerably failed in this. insgnia1 and insgnia2 has brought such a bad experience with the members. The plans and approaches has been nothing short of miserable. And Palash was just an addition to miserability. Rather than putting all the efforts towards completion of insgnia1 they are helping out Javedkar's again by rolling out insgnia2 without any idea as to where the land is to be bought. No doubt the takers for it has toppled.

And most importantly Mr Nitin is busy with creating mutiple groups out of the insgnia group and managing them. After all isnt it important to hide whats going on in other groups....!!!!
    CommentQuote