Sort by :
Filter by :
- Ohh please not again.... enough of Insignia :bab (3):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by PrakashkumarSee it is a personal opinion whether or not a person wants to justify his deeds. Mr Nitin prefers to stay silent on the matters. I dont see an issue with it. Maybe he just wants to play safe. As a matter of fact he had even asked Mr. Ravi karandeekar not to write about his projects on his blog(this was when insignia1 had kicked off). Not sure whats the idea behind it.
And i also feel a peson should not go by the opinion of others. If Mr Nitin does not find IREF credible that's upto him. I find IREF very useful in a lot of matters.
I am sorry maxima but i dont quite like his point of view. There are a lot of people posting against HBC because there are a lot of grey areas they dont want to get into. There are lots of unanswered questions. If you want the questions please visit other threads on HBC. Their policy is very simple actually. Beleive in what they want you to beleive. And again i feel IREF hasnt lost crediblity..its in fact the insgnia group and HBC which are losing crediblity over a period of time(we can discuss this directly in insgnia group if you wish too). Because members are now aware with the tactics and promises HBC makes with nothing on ground.
Again liking or unliking the palash plans is purely a matter of choice and this has been discussed on other thread. I personally didnt quite like the plan and so were many others. You might have liked it and have gone for it(bavdhan in your case). Thats totally fine. As long as you are happy with the deal no one has issues. But for god sake do not ever say that you can benefit XYZ lakhs by going for palash or bavdhan just because Mr. Nitin says so. Let people judje it themselves.
And no one here is jealous of HBC cause noone benefits a cent talking against HBC. They post what they are aware of or what is their personal opinion of HBC. Even i can blame you for talking it wrong and spreading unawareness among the members. See your benefit may not be a benefit to others. It could be a loss. Even earlier i have said you cannot and i mean you cannot compare a project with a neighbouring one and say that a person can save 6 lacs for 2bhk and 9 lacs for 3bhk. Its lame to say that.
Over the period this is what has changed in insgnia. Earier their were no talks about the benefit a person would be deriving. But insgnia has considerably failed in this. insgnia1 and insgnia2 has brought such a bad experience with the members. The plans and approaches has been nothing short of miserable. And Palash was just an addition to miserability. Rather than putting all the efforts towards completion of insgnia1 they are helping out Javedkar's again by rolling out insgnia2 without any idea as to where the land is to be bought. No doubt the takers for it has toppled.
And most importantly Mr Nitin is busy with creating mutiple groups out of the insgnia group and managing them. After all isnt it important to hide whats going on in other groups....!!!!
Very Nicely put Prakash.
Real estate forum provides the real insight to newbees looking forward to buy good and value for money property.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by kingmanishMaxima becoms Active on the Forum only when something is discussed about HBC and insignia:bab (38):
Smells Fishyyyyyy:bab (35)::bab (35):
Your are rightCommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by gavchepatilOhh please not again.... enough of Insignia :bab (3):
very much realisticCommentQuote0Flag
Any updates on this. Projects around this area seem to be around 4000/sq ft.CommentQuote0Flag
- Isnt it obvious? MAXIMA is Maximus Concepts & Technologies owned by NITIN D !!CommentQuote0Flag
- Does anyone know where is this project at Bavdhan, if it exists ?? Didn't see any name as such yet.CommentQuote0Flag