Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

Last updated: February 23 2015
22 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

    KingManish-i am 1000% agree with you....i think maxima ka doosra naam Nitin toh nahin

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

      Group booking fundaa is gr8 but dont know how HBC work...saving of 5-6 lakh for the projects ..when u dont know when project will be completed or will ever complete or not is something which u cant digest...they shud select the projects which have alrdy started construction and in mid of the phase..

      but surprsing to me...lots of people are buying through hbc ..i have seen their booking data...

      I personally feel...members themselves can form grp using the power of internet...like IREF or even thru referencs and bargain directly with the builder..rather than HBC..


      Originally posted by anand2011 View Post
      KingManish-i am 1000% agree with you....i
      think maxima ka doosra naam Nitin toh nahin

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

        Originally posted by anand2011 View Post
        KingManish-i am 1000% agree with you....i think maxima ka doosra naam Nitin toh nahin
        Maxima - obviously there is no way to determine if you are Nitin, but if you indeed are, you need to say that openly. Take the case of Jitu Sir - he has gained a lot of respect and transparency by being honest and open in his post on IREF. That way we get a chance to hear HBC's side of the story in a credible manner. Talking through proxy only reduces credibility and people start to think there is something fishy about the whole concept. If you are not Nitin, tell him about this and let us know what he says Anyways, I refuse to believe that Nitin is not following this forum and does not know!!

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

          Originally posted by sunnybynight View Post
          Maxima - obviously there is no way to determine if you are Nitin, but if you indeed are, you need to say that openly. Take the case of Jitu Sir - he has gained a lot of respect and transparency by being honest and open in his post on IREF. That way we get a chance to hear HBC's side of the story in a credible manner. Talking through proxy only reduces credibility and people start to think there is something fishy about the whole concept. If you are not Nitin, tell him about this and let us know what he says Anyways, I refuse to believe that Nitin is not following this forum and does not know!!
          I have asked Nitin on couple of occasions to clarify about HBC on IREF, but he advised me against responding on this forum as he does not find it credible. As per him, earlier he had given his side however was banned by moderators thinking that this forum is used for promoting the activity. He says he hasn't used and there is no need for him to use it.

          To some extent I too agree to his point of view that here most of the posts are from proxiesand hence there is little to say on the forum as most such proxies have one point agenda of the kind that is exhibited enough. I too feel that with flurry of comments only from few proxies who only spread negative thoughts about anything and everything, the forum itself has lost its credibility to a great extent.

          For example -even today some folks call the Palash plans triangular and chawl where as the plans quoted here by someone were for some other thing. My take is such folks are either jealous or plain sick. Real Acres had given link for such triangular plans of some other project calling bad names and when it was corrected, none of these folks responded. I would ask these folks to reply on that even now....someone has again stated about it wrongly in this thread.

          And mainly for same reason (as rightly pointed out by some proxies here) I respond only to very few posts here that are about HBC because I am personally benefited with the HBC offering in Bavdhan project. To some extent I attempt to give other side so that the new members and readers do not get mi guided. I have only shared facts here and always maintained a stance that people should themselves find truth rather than going by rampant ill campaign by some proxies in this forum.

          You would agree that as per the forum wizards, the prices have been expected to come down since long which hasn't happened. These could be same folks who have purchased their houses while making such claims. there is no way to cross check about what these cronies say and actually do. In reality the prices on the contrary have increased substantially onver past 18 months. What is the accountability of these proxies about making such claims and misguiding people? There is little for them to answer. And with no identity they make claims / talk ill and it is going on and on.....
          Last edited May 27 2011, 11:18 PM.

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

            Originally posted by Maxima2010 View Post
            For example -even today some folks call the Palash plans triangular and chawl where as the plans quoted here by someone were for some other thing. My take is such folks are either jealous or plain sick. Real Acres had given link for such triangular plans of some other project calling bad names and when it was corrected, none of these folks responded. I would ask these folks to reply on that even now....someone has again stated about it wrongly in this thread.
            My friend said that he had visited Palash site (sample flat) even before HBC came into picture and the only reason he did not buy was because he thought the walls were triangular and he believes in vastu. Can somebody please clarify what is the actual condition about the triangular-ness?

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

              Originally posted by Maxima2010 View Post
              I have asked Nitin on couple of occasions to clarify about HBC on IREF, but he advised me against responding on this forum as he does not find it credible. As per him, earlier he had given his side however was banned by moderators thinking that this forum is used for promoting the activity. He says he hasn't used and there is no need for him to use it.

              To some extent I too agree to his point of view that here most of the posts are from proxiesand hence there is little to say on the forum as most such proxies have one point agenda of the kind that is exhibited enough. I too feel that with flurry of comments only from few proxies who only spread negative thoughts about anything and everything, the forum itself has lost its credibility to a great extent.

              For example -even today some folks call the Palash plans triangular and chawl where as the plans quoted here by someone were for some other thing. My take is such folks are either jealous or plain sick. Real Acres had given link for such triangular plans of some other project calling bad names and when it was corrected, none of these folks responded. I would ask these folks to reply on that even now....someone has again stated about it wrongly in this thread.

              And mainly for same reason (as rightly pointed out by some proxies here) I respond only to very few posts here that are about HBC because I am personally benefited with the HBC offering in Bavdhan project. To some extent I attempt to give other side so that the new members and readers do not get mi guided. I have only shared facts here and always maintained a stance that people should themselves find truth rather than going by rampant ill campaign by some proxies in this forum.

              You would agree that as per the forum wizards, the prices have been expected to come down since long which hasn't happened. These could be same folks who have purchased their houses while making such claims. there is no way to cross check about what these cronies say and actually do. In reality the prices on the contrary have increased substantially onver past 18 months. What is the accountability of these proxies about making such claims and misguiding people? There is little for them to answer. And with no identity they make claims / talk ill and it is going on and on.....

              See it is a personal opinion whether or not a person wants to justify his deeds. Mr Nitin prefers to stay silent on the matters. I dont see an issue with it. Maybe he just wants to play safe. As a matter of fact he had even asked Mr. Ravi karandeekar not to write about his projects on his blog(this was when insignia1 had kicked off). Not sure whats the idea behind it.

              And i also feel a peson should not go by the opinion of others. If Mr Nitin does not find IREF credible that's upto him. I find IREF very useful in a lot of matters.

              I am sorry maxima but i dont quite like his point of view. There are a lot of people posting against HBC because there are a lot of grey areas they dont want to get into. There are lots of unanswered questions. If you want the questions please visit other threads on HBC. Their policy is very simple actually. Beleive in what they want you to beleive. And again i feel IREF hasnt lost crediblity..its in fact the insgnia group and HBC which are losing crediblity over a period of time(we can discuss this directly in insgnia group if you wish too). Because members are now aware with the tactics and promises HBC makes with nothing on ground.

              Again liking or unliking the palash plans is purely a matter of choice and this has been discussed on other thread. I personally didnt quite like the plan and so were many others. You might have liked it and have gone for it(bavdhan in your case). Thats totally fine. As long as you are happy with the deal no one has issues. But for god sake do not ever say that you can benefit XYZ lakhs by going for palash or bavdhan just because Mr. Nitin says so. Let people judje it themselves.

              And no one here is jealous of HBC cause noone benefits a cent talking against HBC. They post what they are aware of or what is their personal opinion of HBC. Even i can blame you for talking it wrong and spreading unawareness among the members. See your benefit may not be a benefit to others. It could be a loss. Even earlier i have said you cannot and i mean you cannot compare a project with a neighbouring one and say that a person can save 6 lacs for 2bhk and 9 lacs for 3bhk. Its lame to say that.

              Over the period this is what has changed in insgnia. Earier their were no talks about the benefit a person would be deriving. But insgnia has considerably failed in this. insgnia1 and insgnia2 has brought such a bad experience with the members. The plans and approaches has been nothing short of miserable. And Palash was just an addition to miserability. Rather than putting all the efforts towards completion of insgnia1 they are helping out Javedkar's again by rolling out insgnia2 without any idea as to where the land is to be bought. No doubt the takers for it has toppled.

              And most importantly Mr Nitin is busy with creating mutiple groups out of the insgnia group and managing them. After all isnt it important to hide whats going on in other groups....!!!!

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

                Ohh please not again.... enough of Insignia

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

                  Originally posted by Prakashkumar View Post
                  See it is a personal opinion whether or not a person wants to justify his deeds. Mr Nitin prefers to stay silent on the matters. I dont see an issue with it. Maybe he just wants to play safe. As a matter of fact he had even asked Mr. Ravi karandeekar not to write about his projects on his blog(this was when insignia1 had kicked off). Not sure whats the idea behind it.

                  And i also feel a peson should not go by the opinion of others. If Mr Nitin does not find IREF credible that's upto him. I find IREF very useful in a lot of matters.

                  I am sorry maxima but i dont quite like his point of view. There are a lot of people posting against HBC because there are a lot of grey areas they dont want to get into. There are lots of unanswered questions. If you want the questions please visit other threads on HBC. Their policy is very simple actually. Beleive in what they want you to beleive. And again i feel IREF hasnt lost crediblity..its in fact the insgnia group and HBC which are losing crediblity over a period of time(we can discuss this directly in insgnia group if you wish too). Because members are now aware with the tactics and promises HBC makes with nothing on ground.

                  Again liking or unliking the palash plans is purely a matter of choice and this has been discussed on other thread. I personally didnt quite like the plan and so were many others. You might have liked it and have gone for it(bavdhan in your case). Thats totally fine. As long as you are happy with the deal no one has issues. But for god sake do not ever say that you can benefit XYZ lakhs by going for palash or bavdhan just because Mr. Nitin says so. Let people judje it themselves.

                  And no one here is jealous of HBC cause noone benefits a cent talking against HBC. They post what they are aware of or what is their personal opinion of HBC. Even i can blame you for talking it wrong and spreading unawareness among the members. See your benefit may not be a benefit to others. It could be a loss. Even earlier i have said you cannot and i mean you cannot compare a project with a neighbouring one and say that a person can save 6 lacs for 2bhk and 9 lacs for 3bhk. Its lame to say that.

                  Over the period this is what has changed in insgnia. Earier their were no talks about the benefit a person would be deriving. But insgnia has considerably failed in this. insgnia1 and insgnia2 has brought such a bad experience with the members. The plans and approaches has been nothing short of miserable. And Palash was just an addition to miserability. Rather than putting all the efforts towards completion of insgnia1 they are helping out Javedkar's again by rolling out insgnia2 without any idea as to where the land is to be bought. No doubt the takers for it has toppled.

                  And most importantly Mr Nitin is busy with creating mutiple groups out of the insgnia group and managing them. After all isnt it important to hide whats going on in other groups....!!!!
                  Very Nicely put Prakash.

                  Real estate forum provides the real insight to newbees looking forward to buy good and value for money property.

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

                    Originally posted by kingmanish View Post
                    Maxima becoms Active on the Forum only when something is discussed about HBC and insignia

                    Smells Fishyyyyyy
                    Your are right

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Regalia Residency, Raj Herambh Properties, Bavdhan, Pune

                      Originally posted by gavchepatil View Post
                      Ohh please not again.... enough of Insignia
                      very much realistic

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X