I am planning to buy Sairang Developers farm plot near Hinjewadi named Foliage Park? Will it be good investment.
I am new buyer in land, so not sure.

Any experiance with Sairung Developers?
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What is the rate they are quoting? How far is it from hinjewadi circle?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by udnimbalkar
    I am planning to buy Sairang Developers farm plot near Hinjewadi named Foliage Park? Will it be good investment.
    I am new buyer in land, so not sure.

Any experiance with Sairung Developers?

I was told that they will not be showing the actual land now and we just need to invest. May be a year from now, they will show the actual land and there will also be buy back offer. Is this the same story they told you?
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like scam to me. Be careful. If they cannot show the land, then how are they going to get customers. They consider us fools.
    CommentQuote
  • I inquired this park at one of the exhibition inpune. The salesman was ready to show land and also shown readyness to arrange site visit. He said it will take some time for development there, as he mentioned he has applied for township to govt. But without seeing land and proper docs, its not advisable to go ahead. Talk to your lawyer.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi
    Did anybody visit the site of "Foliage Park' ? how far is it from Megapolis ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by varunjain333
    Hi
    Did anybody visit the site of "Foliage Park' ? how far is it from Megapolis ?

1. almost 25 km from Hinjewadi Phase I (to rihe, kept on driving, driving lost patience at single trip, but friend insisted to keep on going)
    2. mountains on all 3 sides, approach road on single side
    3. Not sure when will development take place (atleast in my life period)
    4. Once at the place, it is pleasant and well developed.:)

Personally i would not be considering the option. (distance is too much):o
    Rate quoted 1 lakh per guntha.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi YDKCool, need some info

Hi,

You were offered a rate of 1 lac per gunta. Can you confirm this as I am interested but the rate they are offering is a quite high compared to what you were offered. Do you remember the name of the Sairung employee who made the offer? Kindly let me know, it will be a great help.
    Thanks.
    Sanjay.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited this place last week ...trust me its too far :(

The rate qouted is 250 psf , the sales man advised max he can reduce to 200 sf.

My personal opinion donot go untill all docs are clear , as these are agriculture lands.
    CommentQuote
  • dont ever ever book plot with sairung

Dont ever ever book plot with sairung They are liars they never keep their promises in time. We had booked plot in Villanex and they took lots of time to register the plot on our name and after after lots of time registry is done but our registry documents are not given to us after 2 months after registry also
    Originally Posted by bsashwin
    I visited this place last week ...trust me its too far :(

The rate qouted is 250 psf , the sales man advised max he can reduce to 200 sf.

My personal opinion donot go untill all docs are clear , as these are agriculture lands.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pune00007
    I was told that they will not be showing the actual land now and we just need to invest. May be a year from now, they will show the actual land and there will also be buy back offer. Is this the same story they told you?

what kind of a deal is this? The developer thinks that investor is a fool or what?
    Have seen many of these ads about plots near Hinjewadi, but don't think they are genuine, either in terms of the development they promised, or the entire project itself.

My suggestion would be to stay away from anything that is hidden from us, be it a piece of land, documents or anything.
    CommentQuote
  • Before 25 years no-one knows about Hinjewadi,Now it is well known area on World Map due to IT Park.Development of any area is not a 1 Day program,it takes years.If you looking for Land near to IT park it will cost you more and obviously the rates will increase beyond your imagination.If you have vision for Best Returns on Investment,Foliage Park is prime location as it is about 9kms from IT Park phase III,near to Pirungut MIDC,it is just 1.5kms from proposed Ring Road.In addition tunnel is proposed to connect to Phase-III.I agree ,today you will find farms and hills near this location,dont forget Pune(Main City) is occupied in such ares only.For any further queries feel free to call me on Nishant 9552560947
    CommentQuote
  • "Foliage Park" is our dream project in Hinjewadi Area,and we thanked to all those Investors who gave us tremendous response.
    For Bookings in Foliage Park Contact on 9552560947(Nishant)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishantpune
    "Foliage Park" is our dream project in Hinjewadi Area,and we thanked to all those Investors who gave us tremendous response.
    For Bookings in Foliage Park Contact on 9552560947(Nishant)

nishant,

Please also feel free to share the updates on this project regarding
    - current availability,
    - rates,
    - available plot size

what is the progress so far since start ?
    briefly explain these details too.
    CommentQuote
  • "Foliage Park" is far away from Hinjewadi. Apart from that don't rely on promises of being NA in future. Sairung's flagship project Sairung city is still agri land and now they are asking for 7/12 of your or parent's to proof that you can hold agri land.
    CommentQuote
  • Also check for any disputes in land borders. Sairung has sold plots with border disputes, taken all the money and yet not even demarcated plots for more than a year now in their villannex scheme...
    CommentQuote