I am planning to buy Sairang Developers farm plot near Hinjewadi named Foliage Park? Will it be good investment.
I am new buyer in land, so not sure.

Any experiance with Sairung Developers?
Read more
43 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by abhinandank
    "Foliage Park" is far away from Hinjewadi. Apart from that don't rely on promises of being NA in future. Sairung's flagship project Sairung city is still agri land and now they are asking for 7/12 of your or parent's to proof that you can hold agri land.

This is important update!
    To hold any agriculture land one must have background of owning or having your or your parents name on 7/12.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mankind
    This is important update!
    To hold any agriculture land one must have background of owning or having your or your parents name on 7/12.

Hello there!

I had a talk with one of the sales rep Sairung. As per him, there is no need of the same, as Sairung issues irrevocable Power of Attorney to develop/sale the plot. However, Sairung's name still remains on 7/12.

Can someone share any thought or enlightenment on this?

nishantpune : If you are from Sairung, can you please clarify?

Thanks for the time.

BK
    CommentQuote
  • Sairung Foliage Park

I recently visited sairung for investing in foliage park. From the papers and land records, the project seems legit. They even showed me the location of the plot . Its about 7 KM (20 min drive as timed on my watch ) from Megapolis sales office.

I do have concerns about how long it would take to develop , however since its pure agri land which hasn't even undergone mutation, i would say 6 to 7 years minimum.
    CommentQuote
  • What is current rate they are quoting ?

Originally Posted by thegrid
    I recently visited sairung for investing in foliage park. From the papers and land records, the project seems legit. They even showed me the location of the plot . Its about 7 KM (20 min drive as timed on my watch ) from Megapolis sales office.

I do have concerns about how long it would take to develop , however since its pure agri land which hasn't even undergone mutation, i would say 6 to 7 years minimum.
    CommentQuote
  • Last time, when i check in May 12, it was 325rs/sqft. I believe its high for an agriculture land. Secondly, the Sairung layout is not NA and not Town planning sanctioned.

Thirdly, as per the latest Collection ruling, one cannot sell agriculture below 10 gunthas (10*1076 sqft), if so is the case, its illegal. Last time, when I checked, Sairung was selling, 3-4 guntha plots as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kbhushan28
    Last time, when i check in May 12, it was 325rs/sqft. I believe its high for an agriculture land. Secondly, the Sairung layout is not NA and not Town planning sanctioned.

Thirdly, as per the latest Collection ruling, one cannot sell agriculture below 10 gunthas (10*1076 sqft), if so is the case, its illegal. Last time, when I checked, Sairung was selling, 3-4 guntha plots as well.

Hi,
    I have been looking at Foliage Park as well. Do you have a link for what you mentioned i.e. "as per the latest Collection ruling, one cannot sell agricultural land below 10 gunthas"? where can I find more information on this?
    My parents are in Pune and my father just inquired a few days ago and he was quoted 449/sqft and the plot area was 3228 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikrantp
    Hi,
    I have been looking at Foliage Park as well. Do you have a link for what you mentioned i.e. "as per the latest Collection ruling, one cannot sell agricultural land below 10 gunthas"? where can I find more information on this?
    My parents are in Pune and my father just inquired a few days ago and he was quoted 449/sqft and the plot area was 3228 sq ft.

The ruling came from Collector, Pune in July 2012. I dont remember the day. Here is something, which i can find

http://mobilepaper.timesofindia.com/.aspx?article=yes&pageid=5§id=edid=&edlabel=PMIR&mydateHid=03-09-2012&pubname=Mirror+-+Pune&edname=&articleid=Ar00500&publabel=MM

Google around the following or talk to lawyer
    Bombay prevention of fragmentation and consolidation of holding Act 1947

subdividing the agricultural land below 10guntha is illegal. I always found Sairung dev a bit dubious and arrogant, when they were asked for more details.

All go for Collector TP plots; stay away from the "Proposed/Farm" plot, the proposed status may stay the same, forever!

hope this helps.
    CommentQuote
    The ruling came from Collector, Pune in July 2012. I dont remember the day. Here is something, which i can find

http://mobilepaper.timesofindia.com/.aspx?article=yes&pageid=5§id=edid=&edlabel=PMIR&mydateHid=03-09-2012&pubname=Mirror+-+Pune&edname=&articleid=Ar00500&publabel=MM

Google around the following or talk to lawyer
    Bombay prevention of fragmentation and consolidation of holding Act 1947

subdividing the agricultural land below 10guntha is illegal. I always found Sairung dev a bit dubious and arrogant, when they were asked for more details.

All go for Collector TP plots; stay away from the "Proposed/Farm" plot, the proposed status may stay the same, forever!

hope this helps.

THIS IS TRUE...

now a days, what these plot sellers are doing is that they will put combine names of people to fulfill 10 guntha requirement for satbara..
    Even though this is legal at the time of buying SELLING IS STILL PROBLEMATIC BECAUSE THIS IS LIKE CO-OWNERS. YOU WOULD NEED SIGNATURES/NO OBJECTION FROM CO-OWENERS(having their names on 7/12) to replace your name with new owner at the time of selling your land.

Two days back I spoke to one agent who is selling plots on marunje road. I asked him about this and he told me that there will be combine 7/12 or two or more people for one 10 guntha plot and if I have to sell the plot in the future then that person name will NOT COME on 7/12 but you will be able to make agreement sort of thing to sell the plot.

This is totally unclear. If I have to sell why the hell other party will take the risk of not having his/her name on 7/12 and would okay to buy with simple agreement ?
    CommentQuote
  • This thread is indeed valuable for me as my case is similar one. Thank you all who are posting their experiences. This helps a lot.

It would be grateful if someone will guide me here to come out from the following :

4 sisters and 1 brother, total 5 people having common 7/12 owned 87 gunthas agriculture land from their mother. If we divide the land in equal, each one will have 17.4 gunthas. It has "gut number" and no "survey number".

My questions are,

1. Can each person sell his/her land (17.4) to buyer without taking permission of other 4 people?
    2. If any 1 person can sell his/her land then what are the rules have to be followed?
    3. If any 1 person cannot sell his/her land then what are the possible solutions to achieve this?
    4. If any 2 persons are ready to sell their land, can they do it because I heard that one can sell land if it's above half acre (20 gunthas) without taking permission of others?
    5. If a person can sell his/her land, is it really compulsory for individual seller to take other people's permission to sell land?
    6. Is this a case of tukadabandi? I am not sure because I assume tukadabandi comes into picture if we sell below 10 gunthas. But in document I received, court has mentioned that this land is in tukadabandi. I am curious about what is that for?
    7. Can I make an individual sale deed and then buyer have his name on 7/12 in place of my name?

Thanks in advance!
    CommentQuote
    Last time, when i check in May 12, it was 325rs/sqft. I believe its high for an agriculture land. Secondly, the Sairung layout is not NA and not Town planning sanctioned.

Too the point and 100% correct. With Tukdebandi Law.. all these ways are just loop holes being exploited and will not last long.
    CommentQuote
  • I am one IT girl who IGNORED all the complaints against SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS posted on different web sites and still went ahead to purchase a plot with them trusting them blindly and today I am running after Consumer Courts and Police Station after getting badly cheated by them. I can only say one thing:

Don’t purchase plots from SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS. They are BIG CHEATERS.
    You will LOSE your HARD EARNED MONEY. There are many CASES filed against them in CONSUMER COURT and in PUNE POLICE Station.
    All those good comments you see posted about SAIRUNG are by their own staff., never go by them.
    For how they cheat, just go to the courts and police station and ask for the file cases., you will see many.

I was so tempted to purchase a plot in MARUNGI Road near LIFE REPUBLIC looking at the appreciation it will earn me and now I am suffering very badly.
    There are many groups in YAHOO, REDIFF, IndiaRealEstateForum, OLX, FB where people have shared all their BAD experiences they had with SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS.

I was actually tempted as I knew many people who purchased plots from SAIRUNG and earned good returns when they sold it off but the one who holds it finally will suffer as some of these people who approached the Municipality for constructing the houses were told clearly that none of these plots are legal, they come under MIDC and will never be given permission to construct houses.

So as long as it runs, SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS will keep cheating people and make MONEY. At the end of the day, people will have to run after Consumer Courts like me as these are CIVIL cases and no DIRECT POLICE action can be taken on them. I am BLEEDING.
    CommentQuote
  • I am one IT girl who IGNORED all the complaints against SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS posted on different web sites and still went ahead to purchase a plot with them trusting them blindly and today I am running after Consumer Courts and Police Station after getting badly cheated by them. I can only say one thing:

You will LOSE your HARD EARNED MONEY. There are many CASES filed against them in CONSUMER COURT and in PUNE POLICE Station.
    All those good comments you see posted about SAIRUNG are by their own staff., never go by them.
    For how they cheat, just go to the courts and police station and ask for the file cases., you will see many.

I was so tempted to purchase a plot in MARUNGI Road near LIFE REPUBLIC looking at the appreciation it will earn me and now I am suffering very badly.
    There are many groups in YAHOO, REDIFF, IndiaRealEstateForum, OLX, FB where people have shared all their BAD experiences they had with SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS.

I was actually tempted as I knew many people who purchased plots from SAIRUNG and earned good returns when they sold it off but the one who holds it finally will suffer as some of these people who approached the Municipality for constructing the houses were told clearly that none of these plots are legal, they come under MIDC and will never be given permission to construct houses.

So as long as it runs, SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS will keep cheating people and make MONEY. At the end of the day, people will have to run after Consumer Courts like me as these are CIVIL cases and no DIRECT POLICE action can be taken on them. I am BLEEDING.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SonaliRunwal
    I am one IT girl who IGNORED all the complaints against SAIRUNG DEVELOPERS posted on different web sites and still went ahead to purchase a plot with them trusting them blindly and today I am running after Consumer Courts and Police Station after getting badly cheated by them. I can only say one thing:

Thanks for sharing your experience with the forum Sonali.
    This should be a big eye opener for everyone
    CommentQuote
  • Sairung is very good

Hi,
    I have had a very good experience with Sairung. They have thousands of customers with multifold appreciation, not without any reason. I am one of them. Yes mistakes do happen sometime, but not let one off instances spoil an entire image. They have done great work in the past, and I believe foliage park is one of their best investments. Watch out for it in 2-3 years timeframe.
    CommentQuote
  • Sonali, I am surprised hearing your experience. In case you have been through a bad experience, have you highlighted it to them and have they solved it. I am no voice for them, but I had a complete different experience from them. In case there is message service you can probably tell me in detail what happened..Maybe I can help to an extent...
    Best Regards
    CommentQuote