Last updated: October 27 2013
2 | Posts
2165 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kalpataru Splendour

Hi All,

I visited this site and was quite interested in this project. As all the projects, there are pros and cons in this too.
    The location is good for mumbai commuters, you can reach expressway in 10 mins, if your office is in hinjewadi it is very close.
    The approach road is not good, it has slums for good 100 meters.
    Possession is in July 2011 but it will get delayed by 2-4 months but that is expected.
    Rate is little on a higher side. 3400/3500 non negotiable with floor rise.
    But the bulider is reputed at least in mumbai

Experts : please advise on this project as it is not discussed much in the forum.

Re : Kalpataru Splendour

Kalptaru splendor salesperson are highly un-reliable. Don't rely on their word.They can cancel your booking if they get better deal. Each salesperson speaks different word. Each salesperson says he is senior to other salesperson.

Also, they don't know where will be the gate for proposed commercial. Also, when I visited the flat, I found seepage in the flat. For this they could not give proper answer for that.

Comment

Re : Kalpataru Splendour

Duplicate thread: Duplicate thread being closed. Original Thread https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...t=11522&page=8

Search Before Creating a New Thread - Before starting a new thread, please use 'Google Custom Search' or 'forum search' to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. There is a big chance it has. Not only does searching help to keep the forum free of multiple/duplicate threads, it will also help you to get an answer much quicker. If you find an active thread, place your comments there instead (as long as it doesn’t constitute to thread necromancy and hamper the flow of the discussion). Multiple threads on the same topic divide the discussion and create a disparate communication path.
      NEVER BUY ANY PROPERTY BY SEEING COMMENTS ALWAYS VISIT LOCATION

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
      Working...
      X