Hi Guys,

I have a job offer & need to shift to Pune. I will be working in Hinjewadi. Can you guys please suggest good 2 BHK appts for rent in range of 12K-15K max, preferably furnishes/semi-furnished, in good society? I am seeking a place with good facilities around..developed markets, Airtel broadband & TV coverage, doctors, mall & cineplexes would be a plus. Are there any good options in Hinjewadi itself?

Thanks!
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hey friends...pls provide your valuable inputs..

Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • Near by Hinjewadi, Wakad and Pimple Saudagar would be your best bet. Both not exactly 'developed' in terms of a city life. However, PS has a little more development than Wakad. You will find shops and basic stuff nearby. 12K-15K is ongoing rates in PS for semi-furnished/furnished apartments and you should be able to find one easily.

On the other side, you can look for Balewadi, Baner and Aundh (expensive in that order :)) Furnished 2BHKs in Aundh at a good location go at 15K-20K.

You can ask your colleagues in the company you are moving to, to look for A 2 BHK on your company's internal forum/discussion board if there is one.

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by steve_nash
    Hi Guys,

I have a job offer & need to shift to Pune. I will be working in Hinjewadi. Can you guys please suggest good 2 BHK appts for rent in range of 12K-15K max, preferably furnishes/semi-furnished, in good society? I am seeking a place with good facilities around..developed markets, Airtel broadband & TV coverage, doctors, mall & cineplexes would be a plus. Are there any good options in Hinjewadi itself?

Thanks!

Steve , pls define your idea of furnished ? You can easily get an unfurnished 2bhk apartment in 10K at Wakad , Pimple saudagar . However the term furnished might be misleading . I agree to the other guy's statement above . If you have collegaues/mates here , kindly ask them to help you out or the Admin dept of your company in Pune might help you best .
    CommentQuote