Last updated: July 25 2012
22 | Posts
5491 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to Buy Proerty in BanerBalewadiHinjewadi

Dear Friends,

I have been following this forum for quite a few weeks now. Looks like this forum has lot of knowledgeable and informative active members. Who are really very helpful and supportive.. which is rate now a days.

Ok, let me come to the point. I am currently based in US and would like to return to India and settle in Pune.. Basically from Mumbai, but I don’t like Mumbai any more. Why Pune.. don’t know. May be because of Job ( I am an IT guy and weather and education). My budget is around 90 lac - 1.25cr.
    I am looking for 3/4 BHK for family of 3 people. I am also looking for possession date of Beginning of Sep 2011.

I did like some of the projects in and around Baner and Hinjewadi like Nandan Prospera and Park Titanium. Amit Bloomfield and Paranjpe Forest Trail, Vasant Vihar. I never seen any of these projects and not sure about availability of the apartment. What I liked is the floor plan and amenities.

Any help and suggestion is highly appreciated.

Thanks
    Gajanan

Re : Want to Buy Proerty in BanerBalewadiHinjewadi

Why no replies..

I wonder why there is no reply for this post.. could be coz most of the guys from this forum do not have access to net at home and they all access from office?

Comment

Originally posted by madgeri View Post
      I wonder why there is no reply for this post.. could be coz most of the guys from this forum do not have access to net at home and they all access from office?
      Dude, even in India majority of public does have internet access from home. Reasons I think your query was not answered might be:
      1. its a weekend and most people like to take a break from regular activities.
      2. similar questions have been answered many times in the past and people may not have anything more to add on that.

Comment

hi

If your budget is in Crores, then you can purchase land in quite a good locality of pune city and build your own bunglow

why to look for Flat ?

see some resale bunglows, or open NA plots or also you can consult any good n reputed real estate agent who can give you some options.

Also if you are interested, you can get resale plot in Pradhikaran area of PCMC which is well developed and planned housing area of pune.

Flat wont give you that luxary which bunglow can offer
        Last edited May 28 2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Dear Friend , I agree to UncleScrooge above . These type of questions are repeated again and again . Please don't beat the bush - almost everybody asking such a question is from IT , mostly an NRI returning back , thinking that he's the only person who can boast of this type of budget . If you want to purcahse in Pune , come down to Pune , see projects for yourself and then decide what is worth buying and what is not . Seeing a builder presentation and witnessing reality are 2 totally different things . Amenities are something which are maintained in the US and developed countries , here half the city is facing water shortage ; where are you going to bring water for your swimming pool if your daily water supply is coming from tankers ? Pls understand that the lifestyle you have there cannot be achieved here , you'll spend twice the money and not get even one tenth of what you deserve .

Comment

Good one..

So Mr Suryawork.. I dont want to boost the budget in this forum. I have seen people asking for budget amount when you are looking for suggestion to buy apartments. One crore budget is not a big budget I think in India, where I have see builders are selling some of the villa for 2-3 crs and Sachin tendulkar is brand ambassador. I am not the first and last person with that budget.

Any way, Your point make sense. One should not keep high hope while returning to India. I am not looking for high end amenities either. So, as per you I should look for apartments with no pool and no amenities as we as Indians dont have habit of keeping up the facilities. That make sense and thanks for help and comments.

Comment

aedhole.. I need some thing by end of Sep. So constructing my own is out of question.

Why flat.. simple. For better view,ventilation and escape from mosquito problem.

As you said I looked for resale bunglows too but the problem is they are not in gated community. So security is big concern.

Comment

Hi,

If flat is your final choice, then appropriate way is to come down to India, stay with rented house for some time and then look for good apt around. Its difficult to take a call by sitting miles away. I also booked flat for my brother who is in US, but I did all ground survey and then booked it using power of attorney. You have to spend time for house hunt either by yourself or by your trusted ones/friends / relatives. Hope this helps.

Regards
                AD

Comment

Nandan prspera , Vacon Willows..seems gud project in Balewadi..Baner I am not sure if there is any project which will be completed in sep..

i suggest first u shortlist your areas...wakad, pimple saudagar, hinjewadi, baner, balewadi...and ask one of ur friend to shortlist some gud projects in ur budjet...in ur budjet u will only get luxirious flats in these areas...70L is the rate i feel gud for 3bhk going in these areas...with budjet of 1CR+...i suggest go for vascon , marvel etc builders..

aedhole.. I need some thing by end of Sep. So constructing my own is out of question.

Why flat.. simple. For better view,ventilation and escape from mosquito problem.

As you said I looked for resale bunglows too but the problem is they are not in gated community. So security is big concern.

Comment

thanks a lot guys for all your valuable inputs. I shall look into these project in detail as you have suggested.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X