Got to know of a new launch - Petals from Sai Mittal associates (Mittal Brothers?) at Wakad. My friend inquired and the rate they quote is about 3700 psf. 3 bhk is rather smallish with just less than 1200 sq. ft. The 3bhk he checked comes to around 53 Lacs. Didn't see a thread and though of sharing info. My friend is not so inclined as the 3bhk is little small for his requirements.

Think this scheme is right between Elysium and Palash Plus, Nr Malpani Greens. Also has commercial space as per their website
Read more
166 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ohhokkk... still ppl are buying so foolish

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Petals sales guy negotiated from 74 to 70 in the very first meeting. You can expect more...
    But I think the faults are small, and few society members with whom i consulted were not happy with builder .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Altius
    Petals sales guy negotiated from 74 to 70 in the very first meeting. You can expect more...
    But I think the faults are small, and few society members with whom i consulted were not happy with builder .

The sales guy said so he wud be negotiating

Do u own a flat in petals???? Ne reason why the owners r nt happy wit the builder

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gayatrib
    The sales guy said so he wud be negotiating

Do u own a flat in petals???? Ne reason why the owners r nt happy wit the builder

Yep sales guy said, I do not own a flat am hunting.. One of the main reason was late possession.
    CommentQuote
    Petals sales guy negotiated from 74 to 70 in the very first meeting. You can expect more...

drop of 4 lakhs in first meeting with sales person:bab (59):
    certainly they will reduce couple of lakhs more once you take out your check book
    CommentQuote
    Yep sales guy said, I do not own a flat am hunting.. One of the main reason was late possession.

Altius

R u still hunting a flat.. m planning t
    Finalise petals in this week.

Ne other projects in mind?? Probably can do search together to gain discounts

CommentQuote
  • what is final quote ?

guys what they are quoting as final? i am also interested
    CommentQuote
    Altius

R u still hunting a flat.. m planning t
    Finalise petals in this week.

Ne other projects in mind?? Probably can do search together to gain discounts

Hey gayatrib

I am still looking, I am with petals , let me know when you planning to visit we can visit together and try for more bargain !
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Altius,

Please PM me ur contact details we can go this weekend, I have shortlisted more properties you can also have a look at them.
    CommentQuote
  • I would suggest for all projects you shortlisted prepare a comparative sheet with following data points

carpet area say A (calculate total carpet area manually by adding all room dimensions) ,
    saleble area say B (from cost sheet),
    loading (calculate manually using formula ( B - A) /A * 100 ,
    all inclusive cost say C ,
    rate per sq feet R as C/A

after shortlisting do initial bargaining independently. Builder may offer different deals to different people. Have a meeting with builder in person (not sales people) for final deal with all this information
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sj2013
    I would suggest for all projects you shortlisted prepare a comparative sheet with following data points

carpet area say A (calculate total carpet area manually by adding all room dimensions) ,
    saleble area say B (from cost sheet),
    loading (calculate manually using formula ( B - A) /A * 100 ,
    all inclusive cost say C ,
    rate per sq feet R as C/A

after shortlisting do initial bargaining independently. Builder may offer different deals to different people. Have a meeting with builder in person (not sales people) for final deal with all this information

Thx :)
    CommentQuote
    Hi Altius,

Please PM me ur contact details we can go this weekend, I have shortlisted more properties you can also have a look at them.

Altius, You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

If you are trying to post, your account may be awaiting activation by the Moderator/Admin. Or your account could be disabled due to forum rules violation
    Or your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page.
    :(:(
    CommentQuote
  • Ohhho... hw yo share details..

i m trying to send PM to u bt it is saying u hv decided not to recieve any PM.. haha

CommentQuote
  • Sep 14 status.. :)

Current rate is 5950.. total package goes to 77 lakhs..
    Recently I got a call from sales team and ready to negotiate to 70 lakhs.. so it would be around 5400 psf..

Only few options are left..
    CommentQuote
  • 77 to 70? If only few options are left then why they are offering 7L discount just over the phone, I think you can hope for more discount when you finalize and go with the cheque book.
    CommentQuote