Collapse

Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Last updated: April 9 2016
168 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

I visited site 2 weeks back and I feel its a slow progress, I doubted if we get possession by Mar2013. I however urge petal mates to keep calling Sales peoples every week to check the progress even if you didn't get chance to visit site.

Hey one a different note.. How about asking builder to built a Temple in our society ? Any one opinions.

Comment

Do you really feel thr is place for temple in thr... btw thr is a temple in very close. ppl will prefer to walk to the temple.

Abt construction status. B is going with 10 floor brick work.

A building tiles in Bathrooms been fitted. Any comments on the quality of that from A building ppl?

No chance before Dec 13 for completion based on my guess.

Comment

I bought a flat in petals c wing recently. Anyone here who have bought flat in thae same wing?

Comment

Do any one us who have taken flats in petals have idea about construction quality?

Comment

Temple

Originally posted by sandyhey View Post
            Do you really feel thr is place for temple in thr... btw thr is a temple in very close. ppl will prefer to walk to the temple.

Abt construction status. B is going with 10 floor brick work.

A building tiles in Bathrooms been fitted. Any comments on the quality of that from A building ppl?

No chance before Dec 13 for completion based on my guess.
            Yes behind the society hall on right corner we can ask him to construct small temple. It won't require much space. Due to which elder people can engage themselves in some religious activities.

Quality seems to be good in building A, even some outsiders who wish to take flat also commented that construction is good as I often meet them when I visit site. But to be frank we never know the tecnicality . Do you have any different opinion ?

Comment

Construction status

ppl,

I feel like Mittal is taking more time in completion of A &B wings. The promised date was March 13 but it looks like it may not be the right date. He is more concentrating on C & D now a days it seems. Anybody know any update on completion of A & B wings ?

Comment

Any Update on A/B Possession.

Thanks,
                Mohit

Comment

The A and B towers are standing, but look no closer to completion. I have seen so many projects that have March possession but in way too better condition, in terms of completion (read painting on).

So am a bit doubtful about the completion dates. And same goes for C and D towers? Is one year enough?

Plus what is the scenario with the big well right in front? Sales person had mentioned there is some issue with that. Any member has an idea?

Comment

A & B towers are close to their possession deadline of March 2013.

How things are going out their...Will you gonna get the possession

Thanks,
                    Mohit

Comment

• Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Guys - Hows Petals Construction going on?

I am out of country hence not able to visit site..Just wanted to know - are they on track for possession of Building A & B.
                      How does the actual constructed Flat look like in Building A/B..Are they maintained specifications/size as what they displayed in sample flat.

Just Curious...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X