Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Last updated: April 9 2016
168 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Originally posted by FrstHomeBuy View Post
    currently Builder is asking for 5250/- per sq ft. But I think, he will negotiate, once you sit on the table with Check in hand
    I visited the site yesterday, He was asking for 69 lacs for 2 bhi (1000 sq feet) , w/o floor rise. Too much for less space.
    though he came down to 65 lacs for top floor flat almost immidiately.

I am Not sure about the builder, please give some details about the builder. How is build quality?

Comment

hello guys,

I am very interested in booking a 2bhk in D building. but the problem is i am told there is no stilt covered car parking.
      Sales guy says they will give semi covered parking in the open space.
      but i read some time back on the newspaper about the x % of open space to be reserved for firebrigades and stuff and all projects need to comply with this.

so i am very confused whether or not to go ahead with the booking especially since the sales guy says they will not be mentioning about car packing space in the agreement. only after project completion a the space will be alloted and letter will be mailed to me.

Is the risk worth taking?

any home owners from petals who haved booked a flat without covered car park pls let me know your opinion
      Last edited September 26 2013, 02:17 PM.

Comment

Semi-covered is not legal term, nor can be part of agreement. Some open car park will have some small shade, that's all & tomorrow anyone can park their car there as it is 'common area'. If you are deciding to buy or not to buy based on parking, then don't buy. This parking may not be yours tomorrow once society is formed. Found several cases of this type where post-soc formation, residents don't give damn to open car park & park it anywhere they wish as legally they can being common area. In some cases, society takes rent from car owners like 200/month.
        If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Any update on possession of A or B building guys..I think this is been delayed by almost 9 month now....are we gonna get the possession in this life

Comment

Even the response to this thread is been delayed
            or
            no one here know about it....

Comment

wats the current status?
              All 4 buildings completed?

Comment

hahaha.. builders can sell anything.. semy covered? they cannot sell anything called open or uncovered parking i liked the creativity of the builder 'semi-covered'.. he may coin one more new phrase - half parking (for budget buyers)

Comment

HI All,

I visited Petals yesterday and planning to book a 2BHK in Bldg D on Thursday.. There is no covererd car parking but open covered..

The sales guys were very supportive and gave all the information.

The Italian marble flooring, the LG sliding doors, Balconies View, all branded sanitary fittings were the positive sides.

Negative : I didnt like the entrance of Blgd D as there is a staircase in front whn asked he was not sure if the security door would be inside or near the staircase..

The master bedroom: Furniture would be difficult to arrange as there is no place for wardrobe and TV...

I am only worried about the possesion, as i cud read the thread that the bldg A and B were delayed.... I was told that there are water issues and power issues too...

Owners please suggest...

Comment

check the bathroom dimensions as well, I found them very very compact - you'll touch the commode several times while bathing. At other times, you'll rub some part of your body to the walls or something else.
                    At given rate, builder is providing few goodies which others are not providing.
                    Location is good.

Comment

Bathroom i checked commode and shower panel r divided by the basin in master bedroom

Common bathroom thy have gven basin inside also and 1 out also so i have decide to remive basin and put commode over there so that i get a big bath area....

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X