Collapse

Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Last updated: April 9 2016
168 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

77 to 70? If only few options are left then why they are offering 7L discount just over the phone, I think you can hope for more discount when you finalize and go with the cheque book.

Comment

That is what the question is.. I think builder used to sell "Kaanda" and now selling "Flats".
      First time in my exp.. came to know that one can negotiate this much.. now I got confidence to negotiate to any amount.. let it the other guy think it any way...

Comment

I think you just show the interest over the phone and tell them that it'll be difficult for you to go beyond 60L.. And if still they entertain you then put a quote of 61L saying that you increased 1L as you liked them.

Comment

If you ask me.. I would start with 50.. ..
          But I don't think "Kaanda waala" is that much cheap..
          What i observed is the final would be around 70, but these guys are quoting very high and settling at 70 it looks like.
          Again it is out of my budget and expectations.. so no progress on this as well.

Comment

What is the current rate? When I last enquired it was 76L total package for 2bhk.., I didn't go further becoz of my budget.. also they had very few options like one two flats left.
            I feel this project is good.. want to streach a bit and look at them again.. any thoughts on how is the quality and builder?

Comment

Possession Delayed by a year..

Possession of building C is delayed by almost a year..still lot of work pending..Petals representatives (retail concept guy) on the site are not giving proper response..
              Please think twice before buying flat in this scheme..

Comment

My Broker () was telling me that this project has some problem in approvals and documentation.
                They do not have their own sales team. You see Mount Vert Oyster and Petals sales team is same. Builders have engaged third party to sell it. So third party would add own profit before quoting the price to us.
                To me they told 2 BHK for 72 lakhs when I visited them in Nov 2nd week 2014.

However only C building was pending to be completed. Others are ready.

Do they have any garden and amenities inside ? on prima face i could see very little open space inside.

Thanks
                Rahul

Comment

is he the same builder as that of one nation?

Comment

Is it true that builder put up 3rd tower on the space which was supposed to be kept open for amenities ??

Comment

Originally posted by hrishikesh157 View Post
                      is he the same builder as that of one nation?
                      Yes, its the same builder.
                      If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X