Collapse

Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Last updated: April 9 2016
168 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

The possession of building C is delayed by 2 year...still no sign of possession - no one picks up the call - no one is available at the site...feeling helpless.. :

Guys - just be aware of this builder....you gonna cry once you buy the flat from them.. :- (
    Last edited December 23 2015, 08:26 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

I observed that not even workers are there on site - never saw workers working on these building in last few months..

they promised Dec 2013 as possession date when my friend was hunting flats, he booked in profile saying that even if he gets late possession profile fits in his budget and look - he got flat with parking in profile, possession too and rented it out as well..

petals guys were telling him that they have only two last flats and no parking is available. were not even ready to negotiate saying possession will be in 3-4 months..
      Last edited December 28 2015, 12:02 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Retail Concept is no longer associated with Petals. When I visited sales office in Nov, I was told that they will give possession of C building by Dec 2015 and D building by Mar 2016. Differences between JV said to be the reason for delay which as per the sales person were almost sorted out. But I don't see any progress and even Mar 2016 for C building seems unrealistic.

Comment

ya, looking at current state it seems C can be completed earliest by Dec 16 .. hopefully D guys also get possession in 2017..
          builder enjoying interest free money - almost 90% as per payment schedule must have been extracted from all buyers.

Comment

I have read on one of the online forums that petals guys have asked for 1.75 lacs more to give possession. Is it right or just a rumour?

Following is the source of information:

Mittal brothers Petals: an excellent project - Review on MITTAL BROTHERS PRIVATE LIMITED - PUNE - MouthShut.com

Comment

yes, I also heard the same

Comment

Any news on D building possession? I heard few flat owners had meeting with builder recently. Can anyone let me know the details plz?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                Working...
                X