Got to know of a new launch - Petals from Sai Mittal associates (Mittal Brothers?) at Wakad. My friend inquired and the rate they quote is about 3700 psf. 3 bhk is rather smallish with just less than 1200 sq. ft. The 3bhk he checked comes to around 53 Lacs. Didn't see a thread and though of sharing info. My friend is not so inclined as the 3bhk is little small for his requirements.

Think this scheme is right between Elysium and Palash Plus, Nr Malpani Greens. Also has commercial space as per their website
Read more
166 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Petals offers 200 rs per sq feet discount to infosys guys. Just tell them that you are from infosys they offer your 200 rs discount up front. When i was taking to sales person .. they told me that there are lots of enqury but sale is not there .... 45+ lakhs is very high .. specially location is not very good.. and surrounded by lots of building .. one will not get enough air also :(.... Visit site and make decision.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody who has booked flat in petals, could u pls share ur contact details so that I can directly contact u.
    I am interested in this site and want to book 2BHK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandyhey
    Anybody who has booked flat in petals, could u pls share ur contact details so that I can directly contact u.
    I am interested in this site and want to book 2BHK

hello friend........
    I think u should first visit on site.So, u will get idea about the location, area & quality of construction. Everyone have different views so, u first visit on site.
    As i visited some days back, i like the overall layout, specifications & amenities.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks friend..
    I have already visited this site no. of times and wanted to check with others how much builder is negotiating...
    CommentQuote
  • Has any one booked flat in Petals ?

Hi , I am also interested in Petals project.If anyone booked flat here then please share the experience and if anyone planning to book then please share your contact no.We can try to negotiate something :)
    CommentQuote
  • Interested in Petals

Hi, i visited the petals site a few days ago.Though the 3bhk is a little small, i felt the quality of the work will be good.Can we form a group of people who are interested in Petals so that we can negotiate with the sales people on the cost?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi aqua0b, I am in. how much they quoated you ? Have they offered any Diwali offer ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi

I am also interested in this.I have contacted them in Aug 2011 for 3 BHK they quoted me approx 51 Lac (irrespective of floor). Kindly let me know whet will be the final group offer price
    CommentQuote
  • I am in...

Hi all, I too am thinking to buy 3 BHK in this project. Liked the idea of forming a group. So please count me in too.
    CommentQuote
  • Below is our group interested in Petals :)
    RahuulKummar
    anand2011
    aqua0b
    myself-sandeep_pune

By the way, Please share the probable dates when u want to buy/book the flat.
    I will be in Pune after 30th of Oct. I can finalize in first week of nov. Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep_pune
    Below is our group interested in Petals :)
    RahuulKummar
    anand2011
    aqua0b
    myself-sandeep_pune

I will be in Pune after 30th of Oct. I can finalize in first week of nov. Thanks

i also liked the floor plan, but just wanted to know, the rate and total cost for 3 bhk to think on it.
    CommentQuote
  • I am interested rt now but please let me know the total cost
    CommentQuote
  • As far as I know the total cost for 3 BHK flat is around 53 lakhs...correct me if I am wrong..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandeep_pune
    Below is our group interested in Petals :)
    RahuulKummar
    anand2011
    aqua0b
    myself-sandeep_pune

I would not be in Pune before 20 dec... :(
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on Petals project ? I am going to visit tomorrrow.
    CommentQuote