Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Last updated: April 9 2016
168 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #11

    #11

    Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

    Hi

    Can you please provide the total cost for 2 and 3 BHK?Also what is per sq ft

    Comment

    • #12

      #12

      Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

      Originally posted by vinayakn662 View Post
      Hello Friends.........
      I have visited at Petals......
      The site is good, floor plans are quite attractive,
      Utilization of space is good. I am thinking to book 2bhk flat at there. Is anybody interested?
      Thanks, Whats area for 3bhk? When will be possestion?

      Comment

      • #13

        #13

        Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

        Originally posted by anand2011 View Post
        Hi

        Can you please provide the total cost for 2 and 3 BHK?Also what is per sq ft
        Cost Details:


        2BHK - 1065 sqft
        Rate - 3750 psft
        Agreement cost - 4443750
        Stamp Duty - 206000
        Registration - 30000
        Legal charges - 7500
        maintainence (55psft) - 58575
        Total - 4745825
        VAT 1% - 44438
        Service Tax 2.75% - 114427

        3BHK - 1200 sqft
        Rate - 3750 psft
        Agreement cost - 4975000
        Stamp Duty - 232500
        Registration - 30000
        Legal charges - 7500
        maintainence (55psft) - 66000
        Total - 5311000
        VAT 1% - 49750
        Service Tax 2.75% - 128106

        Loading 30%
        Terrace 100% chargeable
        Floor rise above 4th floor Rs. 25
        Possession march 2013

        Above details are provided by sales person on my recent visit.
        Last edited June 14 2011, 11:28 PM. Reason: Adding Information

        Comment

        • #14

          #14

          Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

          Originally posted by arpit2k View Post
          Cost Details:


          2BHK - 1065 sqft
          Rate - 3750 psft
          Agreement cost - 4443750
          Stamp Duty - 206000
          Registration - 30000
          Legal charges - 7500
          maintainence (55psft) - 58575
          Total - 4745825
          VAT 1% - 44438
          Service Tax 2.75% - 114427

          3BHK - 1200 sqft
          Rate - 3750 psft
          Agreement cost - 4975000
          Stamp Duty - 232500
          Registration - 30000
          Legal charges - 7500
          maintainence (55psft) - 66000
          Total - 5311000
          VAT 1% - 49750
          Service Tax 2.75% - 128106

          Loading 30%
          Terrace 100% chargeable
          Floor rise above 4th floor Rs. 25
          Possession march 2013

          Above details are provided by sales person on my recent visit.
          50 Lacs for 2 BHK?That too in Wakad and Possession in March 2013 +3-6 months expected delay ....This will be very costly deal ....By any chance has anybody tried negotiating hard ......What is the rate we should ask builder ?. Also They are giving Italian marble in Living + dining and Wooden flooring in master bedroom

          Comment

          • #15

            #15

            Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

            Hi

            Hi..Ima interested to buy the flat..if u tell me ur details..we can both form as group..what do u say

            Comment

            • #16

              #16

              Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

              Hi..Ima interested to buy the flat..if u tell me ur details..we can both form as group..what do u say

              The site is good, floor plans are quite attractive,
              Utilization of space is good. I am thinking to book 2bhk flat at there. Is anybody interested?[/QUOTE]

              Comment

              • #17

                #17

                Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

                Petals offers 200 rs per sq feet discount to infosys guys. Just tell them that you are from infosys they offer your 200 rs discount up front. When i was taking to sales person .. they told me that there are lots of enqury but sale is not there .... 45+ lakhs is very high .. specially location is not very good.. and surrounded by lots of building .. one will not get enough air also .... Visit site and make decision.

                Comment

                • #18

                  #18

                  Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

                  Anybody who has booked flat in petals, could u pls share ur contact details so that I can directly contact u.
                  I am interested in this site and want to book 2BHK

                  Comment

                  • #19

                    #19

                    Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

                    Originally posted by sandyhey View Post
                    Anybody who has booked flat in petals, could u pls share ur contact details so that I can directly contact u.
                    I am interested in this site and want to book 2BHK
                    hello friend........
                    I think u should first visit on site.So, u will get idea about the location, area & quality of construction. Everyone have different views so, u first visit on site.
                    As i visited some days back, i like the overall layout, specifications & amenities.

                    Comment

                    • #20

                      #20

                      Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

                      Thanks friend..
                      I have already visited this site no. of times and wanted to check with others how much builder is negotiating...

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X