Got to know of a new launch - Petals from Sai Mittal associates (Mittal Brothers?) at Wakad. My friend inquired and the rate they quote is about 3700 psf. 3 bhk is rather smallish with just less than 1200 sq. ft. The 3bhk he checked comes to around 53 Lacs. Didn't see a thread and though of sharing info. My friend is not so inclined as the 3bhk is little small for his requirements.

Think this scheme is right between Elysium and Palash Plus, Nr Malpani Greens. Also has commercial space as per their website
Read more
166 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi Sandeep.

The project on paper looks perfect. But I would suggest you to go on the site and have a look at the ventilation. Find out if after the project is completed(all the walls on each flats are constructed) and nearby buildings are constructed will you get enough light and fresh air?
    I doubt.

This is my observation for the project.
    CommentQuote
  • Very Good project...Nicely Utilization of space....After hardcore negotiation they agreed to price of 51.5 Lac (All inclusive) for 3 BHK...irrespective of floor....Still I am very much interested in the project...If they are ready to cut down the price I am also very much interested
    +1 All B block flats are South facing and they have reapplied for the chnge in design . If you book a flat in B block and they don't get approval for change in design then u will get the flat in C block with same floor and flat no.
    Please ping me if they are ready to cut down the price
    CommentQuote
  • How much area for 3 BHK?
    CommentQuote
  • The wikimapia has two different locations listed for Petals - wondering which one is the correct location?

Petals, Wakad - Wikimapia

Originally Posted by anand2011
    ...After hardcore negotiation they agreed to price of 51.5 Lac (All inclusive) for 3 BHK...irrespective of floor....

I would say it is a very good price for a 3 bhk - that is if you don't mind the smallish area. What did your psf rate come out to be?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the price quoted for 2BHK? a friend of mine is moving to Pune from Bangalore and is looking to buy closer to Hinjewadi.

On the Mittal Brother's website location seems to be behind the GoelGanga IT park, so I assume that is the correct location on wikimapia.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunnybynight
    The wikimapia has two different locations listed for Petals - wondering which one is the correct location?

Petals, Wakad - Wikimapia

I would say it is a very good price for a 3 bhk - that is if you don't mind the smallish area. What did your psf rate come out to be?

A) The one near "windwards apartments" is the correct location.
    B) may be after figuring out the psf rate, you may like to change your opinion :) ........
    CommentQuote
  • Senior Members -Need inputs on Petals Wakad Project

As there are good number of potential buyers (i assume end users) interested in booking a flat, senior members are therefore being requested to please share your inputs and advice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anand2011
    Very Good project...Nicely Utilization of space....After hardcore negotiation they agreed to price of 51.5 Lac (All inclusive) for 3 BHK...irrespective of floor....Still I am very much interested in the project...If they are ready to cut down the price I am also very much interested
    +1 All B block flats are South facing and they have reapplied for the chnge in design . If you book a flat in B block and they don't get approval for change in design then u will get the flat in C block with same floor and flat no.
    Please ping me if they are ready to cut down the price

Hi Anand,

From whom u got this info that they have reapplied for the change in design.
    Please confirm as I am going to book the flat in B building this weekend
    CommentQuote
  • Lady name with Smita

Originally Posted by sandyhey
    Hi Anand,

From whom u got this info that they have reapplied for the change in design.
    Please confirm as I am going to book the flat in B building this weekend
    CommentQuote
  • Sandyhey---At what price u finalised to buy can u please send me the details as I am also interested in this project
    CommentQuote
  • As per my latest info they are not going to shift ppl from B to C if design not changed. As as per new policies every apts need to have 2 staircases so may be C & D wil be having 2 bhk only & not 3 bhk.
    CommentQuote
  • Sandhey---This is not true ...go with compass and see all the flats in B is south facing ...Have u checked this with Smita or someone else.....and please ping me ur cell no we can discuss in details ....
    CommentQuote
  • how is the availability of 3bhk flats?
    CommentQuote
  • Any Latest update on Petals
    CommentQuote
  • If you are talking abt only 3 bhk then you r right but all 2 bhk's are i think North side opening. Anyway i heard frm asmita only tht for c & d they r planning 2 bhk only as 2 staircase is becoming mandate.

Availability is i think less in petals for 2 bhk but for 3 bhk thr wil be many options i think.

Projects look good lets see how it turn out at the end.
    CommentQuote