Collapse

Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Last updated: April 9 2016
168 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Any updates on Petals project ? I am going to visit tomorrrow.

Comment

Hi Sandeep.

The project on paper looks perfect. But I would suggest you to go on the site and have a look at the ventilation. Find out if after the project is completed(all the walls on each flats are constructed) and nearby buildings are constructed will you get enough light and fresh air?
      I doubt.

This is my observation for the project.

Comment

Very Good project...Nicely Utilization of space....After hardcore negotiation they agreed to price of 51.5 Lac (All inclusive) for 3 BHK...irrespective of floor....Still I am very much interested in the project...If they are ready to cut down the price I am also very much interested
        +1 All B block flats are South facing and they have reapplied for the chnge in design . If you book a flat in B block and they don't get approval for change in design then u will get the flat in C block with same floor and flat no.
        Please ping me if they are ready to cut down the price

Comment

How much area for 3 BHK?

Comment

The wikimapia has two different locations listed for Petals - wondering which one is the correct location?

Petals, Wakad - Wikimapia

Originally posted by anand2011 View Post
            ...After hardcore negotiation they agreed to price of 51.5 Lac (All inclusive) for 3 BHK...irrespective of floor....
            I would say it is a very good price for a 3 bhk - that is if you don't mind the smallish area. What did your psf rate come out to be?
            Last edited November 1 2011, 11:31 PM.

Comment

What is the price quoted for 2BHK? a friend of mine is moving to Pune from Bangalore and is looking to buy closer to Hinjewadi.

On the Mittal Brother's website location seems to be behind the GoelGanga IT park, so I assume that is the correct location on wikimapia.

Comment

Originally posted by sunnybynight View Post
                The wikimapia has two different locations listed for Petals - wondering which one is the correct location?

Petals, Wakad - Wikimapia

I would say it is a very good price for a 3 bhk - that is if you don't mind the smallish area. What did your psf rate come out to be?
                A) The one near "windwards apartments" is the correct location.
                B) may be after figuring out the psf rate, you may like to change your opinion ........

Comment

Senior Members -Need inputs on Petals Wakad Project

As there are good number of potential buyers (i assume end users) interested in booking a flat, senior members are therefore being requested to please share your inputs and advice.

Comment

Originally posted by anand2011 View Post
                    Very Good project...Nicely Utilization of space....After hardcore negotiation they agreed to price of 51.5 Lac (All inclusive) for 3 BHK...irrespective of floor....Still I am very much interested in the project...If they are ready to cut down the price I am also very much interested
                    +1 All B block flats are South facing and they have reapplied for the chnge in design . If you book a flat in B block and they don't get approval for change in design then u will get the flat in C block with same floor and flat no.
                    Please ping me if they are ready to cut down the price
                    Hi Anand,

From whom u got this info that they have reapplied for the change in design.
                    Please confirm as I am going to book the flat in B building this weekend

Comment

Lady name with Smita

Originally posted by sandyhey View Post
                      Hi Anand,

From whom u got this info that they have reapplied for the change in design.
                      Please confirm as I am going to book the flat in B building this weekend

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X