Got to know of a new launch - Petals from Sai Mittal associates (Mittal Brothers?) at Wakad. My friend inquired and the rate they quote is about 3700 psf. 3 bhk is rather smallish with just less than 1200 sq. ft. The 3bhk he checked comes to around 53 Lacs. Didn't see a thread and though of sharing info. My friend is not so inclined as the 3bhk is little small for his requirements.

Think this scheme is right between Elysium and Palash Plus, Nr Malpani Greens. Also has commercial space as per their website
Read more
166 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Yes u are right I am talking abt 3 BHK....Kindly let me know the final price asmita agrees to
    CommentQuote
  • There are only two 3bhk's available one in A - south facing and one in B - West.Do you have any other updates if more flats are avialble?
    CommentQuote
  • 3BHK flat at Petals

Hi,

Does anybody know whether the entrance for all the flats in wing B is changed from South/North facing to East/West facing?
    Has anybody booked the flat and done the agreement at petals?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nohar12345
    Hi,

Does anybody know whether the entrance for all the flats in wing B is changed from South/North facing to East/West facing?
    Has anybody booked the flat and done the agreement at petals?

Thanks.

Latest update : No 3bhk available any more, only 2bhk (and a lot of them) for to be launched in C and D building.
    Possession dates: March 2013
    Rates : 3951psf (as per their pamphlets)

Pros: Good quality material might be used.
    Cons: Smaller flats and amenities area is quite small too, moreover surrounded by other projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Floor plan

Hi,
    There has been lot of changes in this floor plans and number of floors for each building.
    Does anyone has checked what is the total number of floors petals are buidilng for each building mostly interested in C and D.
    Secondly what is the posession date for C building. I am told Mar 2014 for C building.
    I checked and they have not started the booking of D building yet.
    CommentQuote
  • No updates

Could anyone please reply on my previous comments. Or is this thread dead and done with ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lalithunt
    Hi,
    There has been lot of changes in this floor plans and number of floors for each building.
    Does anyone has checked what is the total number of floors petals are buidilng for each building mostly interested in C and D.
    Secondly what is the posession date for C building. I am told Mar 2014 for C building.
    I checked and they have not started the booking of D building yet.

It was 2013 earlier, now 2014 . If this is what happens within an year, expect the delivery not before 2015 then !!

And change in floor plan is a news to me.......frankly no one around me is looking at this project. Anyways, what happens to those buyers who now may not be interested in the modified plans ?
    CommentQuote
  • Registration

Has anyone done registration for there flat in petals. I am trying to get my registration done but this guys constantly are saying that they are taking registration in bunches and hence my registration is getting delayed. Just want to know if registration is happening or not ?
    CommentQuote
    Has anyone done registration for there flat in petals. I am trying to get my registration done but this guys constantly are saying that they are taking registration in bunches and hence my registration is getting delayed. Just want to know if registration is happening or not ?

This could probably mean that there is no approval yet from the local authorities and hence they are not doing the registration. Tell them to show you the PMC/PCMC approval for the building that you are planning to book.
    CommentQuote
  • Registration

Not sure about the clearance, but has anyone done registration with Petals for A or B or C building. IF yes then please let me know for which building you have done the registration. If anyone is waiting for registration for C building then please contact me so that we can pressurize the builder to get the registration done sooner then later.
    CommentQuote
    Not sure about the clearance, but has anyone done registration with Petals for A or B or C building. IF yes then please let me know for which building you have done the registration. If anyone is waiting for registration for C building then please contact me so that we can pressurize the builder to get the registration done sooner then later.

So anybody done registration with Petals..

Could any body provide latest update about Rate and availability
    of 2BHk.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Finally Booked

Hello Friends,

I am happy to share feeling of booking 2BHK in Petals.

BTW, started looking for 2BHK from 40 L and finally booked flat of cost 50L.

Again i would say, Buy and Wait instead Wait and Buy.

:)

Thanks,
    Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • info

Hi Mohit,
    Congrats on booking the flat. Could you please let me know in which building have you booked the flat and have you done the registration ? What is the possesion date ?
    CommentQuote
    Hi Mohit,
    Congrats on booking the flat. Could you please let me know in which building have you booked the flat and have you done the registration ? What is the possesion date ?

Thanks Lalit.

Have booked in C Building.
    Possession : March/2014
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mohit007
    Thanks Lalit.

Have booked in C Building.
    Possession : March/2014

Congrats Mohit !!
    So we'll meet on evening walks, Callisto and Petals being on the same road.
    CommentQuote