Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by meraapnagharCongrats Mohit !!
So we'll meet on evening walks, Callisto and Petals being on the same road.
- what is current rate going on?CommentQuote0Flag
- 3950 Sq/Ft...negotiable.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mohit0073950 Sq/Ft...negotiable.
Wakad rates struggling to cross 4K?CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi mohit007, congrats!
I will be your neighbor as I have also booked a flat in Petals couple of weeks back in the C Building.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by raks4puneHi mohit007, congrats!
I will be your neighbor as I have also booked a flat in Petals couple of weeks back in the C Building.
I have PM you my gmail id.
We can discuss more in details about our dream home :).
Hi Mohit, rak i have pm you my personal email id.
lets get in touch regarding the registration.CommentQuote0Flag
- after a long time ppl on this portal r happy .... all frustration gone down... enjoy ur dream home ....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by mohit007Thanks Lalit.
Have booked in C Building.
Registration : shall be in 2/3 week of April.
Possession : March/2014
Is registration done????????CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by cyadavIs registration done????????
I had word with Sales Guy today,
They are starting registration from this week.
- Mohit, what does total package cost? You can send PM to me.CommentQuote0Flag
Just 2 things to note before buying in Petals
-In One year they just increased only 100 Rs psqft ?Why other builders increased 10-15 %.Current rate 3800 after negotiation
-If you still think that u plan to buy the flat by looking at sample flat ....I suggest to visit there underconstruction building "A" and see the room size ...I guess it is by looking at room sizes I thought there is 35-40 % loading .....hahahahCommentQuote0Flag
- For the ppl who already purchased flat in "petals"....
Can we share the updates on the "Construction phase" information. The recent visitors to the site please update the current status of the construction. This will help others who are living far from the site & cant visit regularly. Actually builder should provide the latest pics of the site on thr website but Mittal dont have it. So lets help each other ( Speciall ppl from A & B building) to understand the senario.
- Existing owners please let us know the construction quality of this project.
Also what is the current rate for the project and overall cost for 3 BHK.
Based on access to basic amenities I find wakad more viable so it will be great help if you can guide me to some other good projects in this area.CommentQuote0Flag
- You can check out: Palash+, Elysium, Callisto, Malpani Greens.CommentQuote1Flag