Got to know of a new launch - Petals from Sai Mittal associates (Mittal Brothers?) at Wakad. My friend inquired and the rate they quote is about 3700 psf. 3 bhk is rather smallish with just less than 1200 sq. ft. The 3bhk he checked comes to around 53 Lacs. Didn't see a thread and though of sharing info. My friend is not so inclined as the 3bhk is little small for his requirements.

Think this scheme is right between Elysium and Palash Plus, Nr Malpani Greens. Also has commercial space as per their website
Read more
166 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am interested in 2 BHK Petals. But they are quoting 4200 rate per sq. feet? Does anybody know about the actual rates in the market? Isn't 4200 too high compared to the area? Also, the space for 2BHK is small compared to other projects.
    Suggestions are welcome.
    CommentQuote
  • they may say initially but as per info from sources they will come down by atleast Rs. 200 / 3900-4000. It depends on your negotiation skills. But this time cant say as thr A & B booking is done "ok". they may raise the bar now.
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to know from the members who have booked flat in Petals, that the builder is providing italian marble floor in living & dining and woooden florring in M.Bdroom.But is it also mentioned in the agreement anywwhere ? I heard one of my friends colleage mentioning that these things are there in the brochure but no in there agreement. Is it true ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lovelypune
    I am interested in 2 BHK Petals. But they are quoting 4200 rate per sq. feet? Does anybody know about the actual rates in the market? Isn't 4200 too high compared to the area? Also, the space for 2BHK is small compared to other projects.
    Suggestions are welcome.

Maybe b'coz of post of people like anand2011 in this thread ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maroni1234
    I would like to know from the members who have booked flat in Petals, that the builder is providing italian marble floor in living & dining and woooden florring in M.Bdroom.But is it also mentioned in the agreement anywwhere ? I heard one of my friends colleage mentioning that these things are there in the brochure but no in there agreement. Is it true ?

The builder is liable to provide only those things which are mentioned in agreement. If the things mentioned above are not part of agreement, don't expect the builder to install the said specs.
    CommentQuote
  • please let me know if builder is completing Wing A & B timely....i heard that Mittal projects gets delayed...please confirm if you have information....what is the price till we can negotiate rt. now?
    CommentQuote
  • Reading builers mind is becoming difficult than woman's mind. So its better that you do site visit to get a feel. Every builder promise to give possession on time.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    I saw the project recently. As others perceive, sample flat looks good. But as we all know we never get such quality in real flat.

By the way, has anyone booked recently? If yes, please provide what rate did you negotiate on and the final cost.
    Right now the sales guy told me 4200 rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mohit,

I am thinking of booking.I had a talk with sales guy. They are saying that booking cheque receipt will be given after booking amount gets credited in their account. Can u please share your experience?

Anyone else who can share their experience and rate at which booking is going on currently??
    CommentQuote
  • I have booked from US and paid the 5L booking amount through RTGS online transfer and they sent me the scan copy of receipt when they received the amount.
    From my point of view there is no harm if you pay by cheque/DD/RTGS.

But its your personal choice.

Thanks,
    Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • SO whats the current rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sukh2012
    Hi Mohit,

I am thinking of booking.I had a talk with sales guy. They are saying that booking cheque receipt will be given after booking amount gets credited in their account. Can u please share your experience?

Anyone else who can share their experience and rate at which booking is going on currently??

Mostly receipt are given at the time when your present the cheque. Receipt will have the cheque number.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Petals Mates,

Hows things going on with Petals Building A/B...Do you think they gonna meet the deadline for Possession by March 2013.

Anybody visited the site recently..Hows the internal quality of actual flats in Building A/B?

Please keep posted...

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • In general, assume..(be prepared - mentally, financially..) for 6 months delay no matter what the builder or anyone says.

If the possession is as near as Mar 2013, you can guage it based on current progress. At this time, all the RCC work and most of the walls and plastering should be complete.

Originally Posted by mohit007
    Hello Petals Mates,

Hows things going on with Petals Building A/B...Do you think they gonna meet the deadline for Possession by March 2013.

Anybody visited the site recently..Hows the internal quality of actual flats in Building A/B?

Please keep posted...

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • I visited site 2 weeks back and I feel its a slow progress, I doubted if we get possession by Mar2013. I however urge petal mates to keep calling Sales peoples every week to check the progress even if you didn't get chance to visit site.

Hey one a different note.. How about asking builder to built a Temple in our society ? Any one opinions.
    CommentQuote