Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Collapse
X
Collapse

Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Last updated: April 9 2016
168 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • #61

    #61

    Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

    Originally posted by mohit007 View Post
    Thanks Lalit.

    Have booked in C Building.
    Registration : shall be in 2/3 week of April.
    Possession : March/2014
    Congrats Mohit !!
    So we'll meet on evening walks, Callisto and Petals being on the same road.

    Comment

    • #62

      #62

      Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

      Originally posted by meraapnaghar View Post
      Congrats Mohit !!
      So we'll meet on evening walks, Callisto and Petals being on the same road.
      Thanks Nilesh.

      Sure

      Comment

      • #63

        #63

        Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

        what is current rate going on?

        Comment

        • #64

          #64

          Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

          3950 Sq/Ft...negotiable.

          Comment

          • #65

            #65

            Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

            Originally posted by mohit007 View Post
            3950 Sq/Ft...negotiable.
            Wakad rates struggling to cross 4K?

            Comment

            • #66

              #66

              Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

              Hi mohit007, congrats!
              I will be your neighbor as I have also booked a flat in Petals couple of weeks back in the C Building.

              Comment

              • #67

                #67

                Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

                Originally posted by raks4pune View Post
                Hi mohit007, congrats!
                I will be your neighbor as I have also booked a flat in Petals couple of weeks back in the C Building.
                Sure Men.
                I have PM you my gmail id.
                We can discuss more in details about our dream home .

                Thanks,
                Mohit

                Comment

                • #68

                  #68

                  Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

                  hi

                  Hi Mohit, rak i have pm you my personal email id.
                  lets get in touch regarding the registration.

                  Comment

                  • #69

                    #69

                    Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

                    after a long time ppl on this portal r happy .... all frustration gone down... enjoy ur dream home ....

                    Comment

                    • #70

                      #70

                      Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

                      Originally posted by mohit007 View Post
                      Thanks Lalit.

                      Have booked in C Building.
                      Registration : shall be in 2/3 week of April.
                      Possession : March/2014
                      Is registration done????????

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X