Got to know of a new launch - Petals from Sai Mittal associates (Mittal Brothers?) at Wakad. My friend inquired and the rate they quote is about 3700 psf. 3 bhk is rather smallish with just less than 1200 sq. ft. The 3bhk he checked comes to around 53 Lacs. Didn't see a thread and though of sharing info. My friend is not so inclined as the 3bhk is little small for his requirements.

Think this scheme is right between Elysium and Palash Plus, Nr Malpani Greens. Also has commercial space as per their website
Read more
166 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do you really feel thr is place for temple in thr... btw thr is a temple in very close. ppl will prefer to walk to the temple.

Abt construction status. B is going with 10 floor brick work.

A building tiles in Bathrooms been fitted. Any comments on the quality of that from A building ppl?

No chance before Dec 13 for completion based on my guess.
    CommentQuote
  • I bought a flat in petals c wing recently. Anyone here who have bought flat in thae same wing?
    CommentQuote
  • Do any one us who have taken flats in petals have idea about construction quality?
    CommentQuote
  • Temple

Originally Posted by sandyhey
    Do you really feel thr is place for temple in thr... btw thr is a temple in very close. ppl will prefer to walk to the temple.

Abt construction status. B is going with 10 floor brick work.

A building tiles in Bathrooms been fitted. Any comments on the quality of that from A building ppl?

No chance before Dec 13 for completion based on my guess.

Yes behind the society hall on right corner we can ask him to construct small temple. It won't require much space. Due to which elder people can engage themselves in some religious activities.

Quality seems to be good in building A, even some outsiders who wish to take flat also commented that construction is good as I often meet them when I visit site. But to be frank we never know the tecnicality . Do you have any different opinion ?
    CommentQuote
  • Construction status

ppl,

I feel like Mittal is taking more time in completion of A &B wings. The promised date was March 13 but it looks like it may not be the right date. He is more concentrating on C & D now a days it seems. Anybody know any update on completion of A & B wings ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any Update on A/B Possession.

Thanks,
    Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • The A and B towers are standing, but look no closer to completion. I have seen so many projects that have March possession but in way too better condition, in terms of completion (read painting on).

So am a bit doubtful about the completion dates. And same goes for C and D towers? Is one year enough?

Plus what is the scenario with the big well right in front? Sales person had mentioned there is some issue with that. Any member has an idea?
    CommentQuote
  • A & B towers are close to their possession deadline of March 2013.

How things are going out their...Will you gonna get the possession

Thanks,
    Mohit
    CommentQuote
  • Guys - Hows Petals Construction going on?

I am out of country hence not able to visit site..Just wanted to know - are they on track for possession of Building A & B.
    How does the actual constructed Flat look like in Building A/B..Are they maintained specifications/size as what they displayed in sample flat.

Just Curious...:)
    CommentQuote
  • Safety

Query to people who have booked.

Can anyone tell me if there will be safety grill for the windows?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PetMis
    Query to people who have booked.

Can anyone tell me if there will be safety grill for the windows?

Safety Grills are compulsory for Windows for all new buildings. So builder has to provide safely grills for all windows. ;)
    CommentQuote
  • April 2013 gone..No Possession Yet..What is latest possession date now?
    CommentQuote
  • what is latest status ? any booking still going on ?

what is latest status ? any booking still going on ?
    if any one is going for booking or inquiry let me know the current psft rate and availability.
    CommentQuote
  • Current rate was quoted 4950psft after a small negotiation.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have been to this project. One thing which is bugging me a lot is the master bedroom layout. They have blocked all the 4 walls. One has got the entry, other has got the terrace, other has got the window and the last one has a toilet right from the center. How do you plan the interiors !!!
    CommentQuote