Got to know of a new launch - Petals from Sai Mittal associates (Mittal Brothers?) at Wakad. My friend inquired and the rate they quote is about 3700 psf. 3 bhk is rather smallish with just less than 1200 sq. ft. The 3bhk he checked comes to around 53 Lacs. Didn't see a thread and though of sharing info. My friend is not so inclined as the 3bhk is little small for his requirements.

Think this scheme is right between Elysium and Palash Plus, Nr Malpani Greens. Also has commercial space as per their website
Read more
166 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by puneet_gupta
    Current rate was quoted 4950psft after a small negotiation.

gr8 going. no possesion in sight but no lag seen on rate of price increase :bab (3):

dekh tere sansaar kee halat kya ho gayi bhagwaan ....
    (in case ppl know this oldie song ... quoted since it fits the situation).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by compuwalah
    gr8 going. no possesion in sight but no lag seen on rate of price increase :bab (3):

Whats the use of price hike if project is in mess ?
    And can't you see anything apart from price hikes ? If so, then why are you blind towards rate drops shown in various threads here ?

You sing hindi songs & savvy_v joins with Amanora band. What a jugalbandi :D
    CommentQuote
  • I just visited site few days back. Although the work is going on , I think possession for A&B will still take near Diwali. Also marketing guy told me that they are not providing security grill to windows , but they are providing few design plan for grill and those who want to fix grill has to choose from those few plans. Expenses has to be from our pocket.
    We all should ask builder to provide grills atleast as a compensation for they delay made in possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by blackmetal
    I just visited site few days back. Although the work is going on , I think possession for A&B will still take near Diwali. Also marketing guy told me that they are not providing security grill to windows , but they are providing few design plan for grill and those who want to fix grill has to choose from those few plans. Expenses has to be from our pocket.
    We all should ask builder to provide grills atleast as a compensation for they delay made in possession.

Safety grills optional ? Another case of chindhigiri. I can understand if there is issue to give safety grills from inside or outside the windows, but no grills ?? This is ridiculous man. is he giving doors, latches, windows, tiles or this is also optional ??
    Your idea is right, form a group & pressurize builder. And if I am correct, by rule safety grills needs to be provided, check this with some good property lawyer or some architect who also acts as liaison agent to get plan passed in PMC/PCMC.
    CommentQuote
  • what's the current psft rates gng on ?
    CommentQuote
  • At the beginning of July they was quoting Rs. 5100/- plus 450K as infra charges for 2 BHK (1075 sq.ft)
    CommentQuote
  • So in effect the rates are more like 5518 per sq ft. on saleable area (5100 + (450k/1075)).

Rate on carpet area would be a whole different story..

This is what would typically be in the agreement value..builders generally keep the overall rate at a slightly lower figure and add infra charges, etc.

Not trying to say whether they prices are high or low...just pointing out the general trend seen..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear All...Petals B wing ppl.

Is anybody interested to join a group for making collapsible doors for big sliding doors in Hall, Bedrooms & Kitchen?
    I think for 2 bhk they are 4 in nos. 2 in hall, 1 in kitchen & 1 in Master bedroom. If we form a group we can negotiate well with fabricator.

Please provide your response.
    CommentQuote
  • hi Sandy when are you getting the possession?
    I am in bldg C..still long way to go but can you please post few pictures of interior of A or B..are they followed the same quality and specification as shown in sample flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Mohit007, I recently purchased flat in A building. Altough not completly ready but Quality and specification look same as that of sample flat.

Can anybody tell me if, some owners group is there for common discussion?
    CommentQuote
  • For Now, I have created one on Yahoo groups. If no existing group is there, I request all owners to join this group!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FrstHomeBuy
    Hi Mohit007, I recently purchased flat in A building. Altough not completly ready but Quality and specification look same as that of sample flat.

Can anybody tell me if, some owners group is there for common discussion?

Thanks Buddy.

That's Good. There is facebook page. i see 131 people like it and people use to post current progress and issue. You might want to check this page.

Please share any pics if you have any.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,
    Any idea about current price /pkg for a 2bhk flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by INJAXN
    Hi Guys,
    Any idea about current price /pkg for a 2bhk flat?

currently Builder is asking for 5250/- per sq ft. But I think, he will negotiate, once you sit on the table with Check in hand
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by FrstHomeBuy
    currently Builder is asking for 5250/- per sq ft. But I think, he will negotiate, once you sit on the table with Check in hand

I visited the site yesterday, He was asking for 69 lacs for 2 bhi (1000 sq feet) , w/o floor rise. Too much for less space.
    though he came down to 65 lacs for top floor flat almost immidiately.

I am Not sure about the builder, please give some details about the builder. How is build quality?
    CommentQuote