Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Last updated: April 9 2016
168 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Petals, Mittal Brothers, Wakad, Pune

Originally posted by maroni1234 View Post
    I would like to know from the members who have booked flat in Petals, that the builder is providing italian marble floor in living & dining and woooden florring in M.Bdroom.But is it also mentioned in the agreement anywwhere ? I heard one of my friends colleage mentioning that these things are there in the brochure but no in there agreement. Is it true ?
    The builder is liable to provide only those things which are mentioned in agreement. If the things mentioned above are not part of agreement, don't expect the builder to install the said specs.
    If you are happy, you are successful.

Comment

please let me know if builder is completing Wing A & B timely....i heard that Mittal projects gets delayed...please confirm if you have information....what is the price till we can negotiate rt. now?

Comment

Reading builers mind is becoming difficult than woman's mind. So its better that you do site visit to get a feel. Every builder promise to give possession on time.

Comment

Hi,
          I saw the project recently. As others perceive, sample flat looks good. But as we all know we never get such quality in real flat.

By the way, has anyone booked recently? If yes, please provide what rate did you negotiate on and the final cost.
          Right now the sales guy told me 4200 rate.

Comment

Hi Mohit,

I am thinking of booking.I had a talk with sales guy. They are saying that booking cheque receipt will be given after booking amount gets credited in their account. Can u please share your experience?

Anyone else who can share their experience and rate at which booking is going on currently??
            Last edited September 1 2012, 05:39 PM.

Comment

I have booked from US and paid the 5L booking amount through RTGS online transfer and they sent me the scan copy of receipt when they received the amount.
              From my point of view there is no harm if you pay by cheque/DD/RTGS.

But its your personal choice.

Thanks,
              Mohit

Comment

SO whats the current rate?

Comment

Originally posted by sukh2012 View Post
                  Hi Mohit,

I am thinking of booking.I had a talk with sales guy. They are saying that booking cheque receipt will be given after booking amount gets credited in their account. Can u please share your experience?

Anyone else who can share their experience and rate at which booking is going on currently??
                  Mostly receipt are given at the time when your present the cheque. Receipt will have the cheque number.

Comment

Hello Petals Mates,

Hows things going on with Petals Building A/B...Do you think they gonna meet the deadline for Possession by March 2013.

Anybody visited the site recently..Hows the internal quality of actual flats in Building A/B?

Please keep posted...

Thanks,

Comment

In general, assume..(be prepared - mentally, financially..) for 6 months delay no matter what the builder or anyone says.

If the possession is as near as Mar 2013, you can guage it based on current progress. At this time, all the RCC work and most of the walls and plastering should be complete.

Originally posted by mohit007 View Post
                      Hello Petals Mates,

Hows things going on with Petals Building A/B...Do you think they gonna meet the deadline for Possession by March 2013.

Anybody visited the site recently..Hows the internal quality of actual flats in Building A/B?

Please keep posted...

Thanks,

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X