Sort by :
Filter by :
- Rent for a while
Why don't you try to rent in Viman Nagar for a year and see how you like it.ds
Prices are not going to increase any time soon. 1 bhk rental in Viman Nagar will be probably 8-10 K max.
- Recently one of my friend was getting resale 1 bhk flat in viman nagar for 25 Lakhs for which one can get rent for 10K (as its near to some college), try resale property thru same agent ... u will get some good options. 30Lakh is too much for 1bhk in pune ..CommentQuote0Flag
- Please check all the terms and conditions of Amanora if you are thinking about it. If you can compromise on location a bit you can get 2 BHK in Hadapsar around 30L.CommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks a lot. I'll check resale option in VIman Nagar as well as Hadapsar.CommentQuote0Flag
- Even i am also planning for my first house. I am confused on one thing, shall i book a flat near pimple saudagar/wakad area OR kharadi area ? Previously i was working in Hinjewadi and currently in Magarpatta.
As all these places are near IT parks. I am not sure which one will be better.
Senior members please advice.CommentQuote0Flag
- Pimple Saudagar/Wakad OR Kharadi/Wagholi
- Originally Posted by dearnandaPlease advice...
My advice - dont make work location as 'Parameter' for finding location for dream home.... though daily you'll have travel for work & if too far from your house, it may became boring...
Look for location which is more like residential area or atleast nearby to residential area...nearby/reachable to some known market/weekend hangout places like deccan, kothrud, maybe camp side or swargate... places where you can chill with family & friends... i find places near office r very boring n udaas on weekends...CommentQuote0Flag
- Mr Abhi.. I want to buy a duplex in Kalyani Nagar.. to hang out and chill with family and friends but I can not afford one..
So its all comes to economics dude.CommentQuote0Flag
- Not sure if you know but Amanora is on 99 years lease. you do not actually own the flat. It goes back to the builder after 99 years. do not go for this project.CommentQuote0Flag
- The connectivity of Kharadi bypass (road connecting solapur hway and nagar hway) is far better on the nagar side. Viman nagar looks better than amnora. Imagine the traffic onht eroad between amanora and magarpatta once amnora is occupied and also the malls are functional !CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by ConsecoHello,
I have been on this forum for quiet some time and have been reading posts for last one and half year. I have been a great fan of Realacre, wiseman, venkat and other senior members.
I have decided to take a plunge and buy my first house. My budget is between 25 - 30 lakhs. I have seen 1 BHK flat in Viman nagar ( cost around 32 lakhs) or 1 BHK in Amanora township ( around 30 Lakh. I am not sure which would be better option - to buy in Viman Nagar or Amanora ( considering I am recently married and have no kids) or if I have any other option within this kind of budget.
Please please help. This is my first house and want to be sure that I make the right decision.
First come first understand what is that you are buying. Get the draft of agreement from the builder and understand it yourself. The legalese initially may be perceived as daunting but it is worth understanding what you are buying.
Rates/Area/Township can all happen in the background :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by HappyKNot sure if you know but Amanora is on 99 years lease. you do not actually own the flat. It goes back to the builder after 99 years. do not go for this project.
Is that really a case? Why people are buying flats in Amanora? Are the townships generally on 99 years lease contract. I think same is the case with KUL Ecoloch. Does anyone has more info on this?CommentQuote0Flag
- I have enquired recently. Kul Ecoloch flats are ownership flats. Its not on 99 year lease.CommentQuote0Flag