Last updated: May 31 2011
3 | Posts
1873 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Intend to buy adjacent two 2bhk flats - Bavdhan, Pashan Sus Road area

Hi

I am looking to buy 2 adjoining 2bhk flats (for personal stay, not for investment purpose). I have looked at Pashan Sus Road (rather Pashan baner Link Road) and Bavdhan. I have found some projects ok but not enough to take the plunge.
    I am trying not to stretch beyond 90L (i.e. 45L per apartment). Projects under construction are ok as I am not in extreme hurry.
    As things stand now I haven't come across many alternatives (either floor plans do not fit my criteria or builders are quoting rates in excess of 4500 psf which I think is a bit too high for the areas I am looking at)
    Am I wasting my time looking in the above areas?...should I widen my scope towards Baner? Are the rates low there?..Any good projects that I can look at in my budget.
    I have also not attempted negotiations with any developer yet.(I hope if I say I am buying 2 flats I might be able top get a better rate?) or am I wrong in my assumption.

Any pointers/suggestions from the members of this forum are welcome.
    Last edited May 30 2011, 12:48 PM.

Re : Intend to buy adjacent two 2bhk flats - Bavdhan, Pashan Sus Road area

Hi,

The choice of Location is great because of easy connectivity of highway leading to Hinjewadi. I think you will be able to crack a good deal if your budget is 90 Lacs. I suggest you should keep looking.

I have my holdings in Pashan Sus Road and find it great to stay in that area. Wide roads and easy connectivity are USP for Pashan Sus Road.

Thanks

Comment

Thats what I thought.
      But what I am experiencing is there are not many projects available on Pashan sus road. All the projects suggetsed to me were on Pashan baner link road, which I thought was a bit isolated.
      I visited couple of mont vert projects and some standalone small projects (i.e. less amenities) by some local guys.
      Do you know of any projects on pashan sus road. Also do you have any opinion on the baner link road that I am talking about. Any pointers on schemes like mont vert belrose?

Comment

I have found mont vert properties the best in that area. I suggest you should visit some broker who might help you get something in resale because I dont think you will get any new launches in good locations on PS road now. You can PM me if you need any project specific informaiton. Will be happy to discuss what i know of the area with you.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
        Working...
        X