Hi friend,

I am new to this forum and need your help. I am looking for 2 BHK less than 40 lacs for residential use in western Pune, i.e. in Bavdhan,Pashan,Sus,Balewadi,Wakad,Pimple Saudagar,Pimple Gurav,Pimple Nilakh areas.

I am ok with a resale property, which fit my budget and is less than 5 years old.So please prodive info if you have any resale property in mind.

Regards,
Sanjay
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CommentQuote
  • Thanks Anil, but what I am really looking is the experience of this forum members. Things like which builder we can trust, which location is more suitable for living.

Also any new/pre-launch projects which are good but yet to be announced.

I did search properties in these sites, but all are either charging more or not a good builder (that’s what it looks, I am new and don't have much idea about the good or bad builder). So I posted my query here.

Please help me figuring out the best 2BHK project in western pune, in terms of location, price and size.

Regards,
    Sanjay

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sanjay_Jha
    Thanks Anil, but what I am really looking is the experience of this forum members. Things like which builder we can trust, which location is more suitable for living.

I did search properties in these sites, but all are either charging more or not a good builder (that’s what it looks, I am new and don't have much idea about the good or bad builder). So I posted my query here.

Please help me figuring out the best 2BHK project in western pune, in terms of location, price and size.

Regards,
    Sanjay

and most of the ads on all these websites are from brokers...which makes it more difficult...
    CommentQuote
  • Very true. Thats why I am looking for advice from you guys.

Originally Posted by gandalf
    and most of the ads on all these websites are from brokers...which makes it more difficult...
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Anil, but what I am really looking is the experience of this forum members. Things like which builder we can trust, which location is more suitable for living.

Regards,
    Sanjay

Sanjay, to make best out of this forum, get few properties you feel suits your need and then get feedback on them from forum members....

Your question (which builder...) seems to be very open ended and may be difficult to answer....
    CommentQuote
  • Have you looked in Pimple saudagar? 2 friends of mine bought resale properties here in last month.
    One guy bought in kunal icon for 37lac without parking
    another bought somewhere behind govind gardern 35lac..
    with stamp duty and other charges would go around 40lac...

i dont have any exact info abt sellers to share...good luck.
    CommentQuote
    Very true. Thats why I am looking for advice from you guys.

That raises the question, what is the best way to find out good resale properties? Sites like magicbricks are full of 'non-existent' properties by brokers, just to entice the buyers and then con them into something they dont want.

Rentals are easier to find on online portals of IT companies (If you have friends working for 3/4 major IT companies, that is reaching out to almost 100000 audience). However, resales are not easier to find.

I believe people selling their properties prefer to do resale deals via brokers.

Views?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ntrivedi
    That raises the question, what is the best way to find out good resale properties? Sites like magicbricks are full of 'non-existent' properties by brokers, just to entice the buyers and then con them into something they dont want.

Rentals are easier to find on online portals of IT companies (If you have friends working for 3/4 major IT companies, that is reaching out to almost 100000 audience). However, resales are not easier to find.

I believe people selling their properties prefer to do resale deals via brokers.

Views?

Try giving your ad in newspaper with "Brokers excuse", you might get lucky....
    CommentQuote