Why paranjpes charge more than rest of the builders.

I heard they deliver better quality.

But do they deserve such a premium?
Is it worth or just a hype?
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by joshiga

I stay in one of Paranjpe's project on Baner Pashan Link Road. Their projects are definitely designed better but construction quality is not top of the class. I have seen problems like blocked pipelines, leakage issues, regular lift failures (sometimes both lifts went down). Even its pain to get some job done from their maintainance folks.

Overall I think they are better than most but not best.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the info. you say their projects are better designed.
    Could you elaborate on this please ?

thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by joshiga
    Thanks for the info. you say their projects are better designed.

thanks

Architecturally.

Usually in newer constructions a care has been taken so that two flats do not have windows facing to each other and little things like that.

But quality of interior, workmanship is sub par. definitely does not deserve the price. I have seen ovalnest SRK and quality of interior is far superior there than what you get with Paranjape. Also two three other builder's projects I have seen where quality of interiors what they had provided was far better.

Paranjape is just cashing on his name. He can charge premium because he is assured of bookings. He is probably the only builder who has waiting list. Not sure how far that holds good nowadays.

Avoid PSCL if you can. Definitely not worth the premium. Pate/SRK/Rohan/ these should be better.

HTH
    CommentQuote
  • My view

Every property buyer pays the price for quality, schedule, experience and prospect of appreciation.

With Paranjape's, you get good experience in their financial dealings and other matters related to your puchased property as they have very well laid down processes. Maintenance work is also taken care of after possession but one may find some delays depending on work pressure on their labour force.

Typically, with Paranjape's you get good prospect of appreciation - partially because of their name.

As mentioned above, the quality is not excellent but overall it is much better than the average. To be frank I am yet to find a single property of any builder without cracks which has gone through 3-4 cycles of monsoons and summers.

Nowadays due to uncertainty of factors like labour or material unavailabilty or extreme weather, the schedule is typically delayed than the published possession date but their agreement mentions the 'worst case' possesssion date and they typically abide by that.

Overall, I would rate them 8 out of 10.
    CommentQuote
  • i stay in baner pashan link road in pranjpe project..my view..Gud layout...gud maintenance service even after 1 yr...but inside quality is horrible..not even average...

bahar se kuch aur and ander se kuch aur...

Originally Posted by joshiga

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by manu1981
    i stay in baner pashan link road in pranjpe project..my view..Gud layout...gud maintenance service even after 1 yr...but inside quality is horrible..not even average...

bahar se kuch aur and ander se kuch aur...

May be we can conclude now "All builders are in same boat..." :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • In my Paranjape's building I had to climb 9 floors today as both the lifts were down. This is when electricity supply is present and lifts are not running on generator.

Originally Posted by joshiga
    Thanks for the info. you say their projects are better designed.

thanks

By better designed I meant open area is spacious, parking is bigger than most projects, terrace has non blocking views etc.
    CommentQuote
  • A local agent told me not buy at paranjape or kumar, their buildings have lot of investors, who never stay there and help directly/indirectly speculating prices...and may not pay maintainance regularly.
    CommentQuote

• https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/mumbai-real-estate/30946-paranjape-constuctions-virar-mumbai/page4?filter_order=asc&filter_sort=created

Are these the same Parnajpe Constructions from Virar ? Jayent Moreshwar Paranjpe.
    CommentQuote