Hello Friends,

I would like to know the status of PMRDA

Whether it started functioning or yet to get formal approval from govt ?

I read one news that PMRDA started giving approvals for some township schemes in pune. 11 are sanctioned and 14 are in list.

PMRDA goes on township sanctioning spree

Request experienced members from this forum to share the status and added info in any in this regard.

It will be of good help for all the members here / potential buyers / RE investors.

Thanks in advance,

Regards
AD
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hello Friends,

I am quite surprised to see " not a single reply" to this post which will keep all of us updated about such an important and valuable authority PMRDA in pune.

Where as we are still dragging ourselves with the old REBULL and diwali price correction threads from last 2 years :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Friends,

I got the following information when I searched on net.

Request seniors and exp members of this forum to share info if possible :bab (6):

Express News Service Tags : sports, PMRDA delay Posted: Mon Nov 02 2009, 04:20 hrs Pune:

Discount Shopping

Discussion
      Blogs
      Fast against corrupt... - By harshFight against corrup... - By Jayanti MacwanWork hard to cheat ? - By HindustanilionNamjoshi - By PurushottamTennis final. - By Farheen khan.Preparing the ground - By digiloveslickingCivil society crusad... - By ashok
      Cancer and urban lifeWhere can you find happiness? Energy drinks lead to diabetes?Energy drinks lead to diabetes?

MPC member alleges that some political parties do not want it to be set up

The state government has been claiming that it was pushing for the Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA) to get operational soon for the integrated development of Pune region but many here, including at least one member of the Metropolitan Planning Committee (MPC), feel that some political parties are throwing the spanner in the plans.

They say the delay in PMRDA formation is because some parties do not want it. “It is obvious from the delay that it’s due to political interference. The NCP has a hold on all civic bodies like PMC, PCMC and Zilla Parishad in the district and it seems to be apprehensive of losing out if the PMRDA becomes operational,” alleged Ujjwal Keskar, MPC member.

The MPC is aimed at planning development of the region while the PMRDA, which would be the real authority, will implement the plans.

The state government has been claiming that it was pushing for the Pune Metropolitan Region Development Authority (PMRDA) to get operational soon for the integrated development of Pune region but many here, including at least one member of the Metropolitan Planning Committee (MPC), feel that some political parties are throwing the spanner in the plans.

They say the delay in PMRDA formation is because some parties do not want it. “It is obvious from the delay that it’s due to political interference. The NCP has a hold on all civic bodies like PMC, PCMC and Zilla Parishad in the district and it seems to be apprehensive of losing out if the PMRDA becomes operational,” alleged Ujjwal Keskar, MPC member.

The MPC is aimed at planning development of the region while the PMRDA, which would be the real authority, will implement the plans.

CommentQuote
  • Apart from what appeared in media all I have heard is unconfirmed news that the politicians are trying to influence the body and there is a tussle between NCP and cong. CM and ex CMs to put their men on body. With current political turmoil in Maharashtra these politicians may not be able to take advantage so nothing is moving ahead on PMRDA front.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aedhole
    Hello Friends,

I would like to know the status of PMRDA

Whether it started functioning or yet to get formal approval from govt ?

I read one news that PMRDA started giving approvals for some township schemes in pune. 11 are sanctioned and 14 are in list.

PMRDA goes on township sanctioning spree

Request experienced members from this forum to share the status and added info in any in this regard.

It will be of good help for all the members here / potential buyers / RE investors.

Thanks in advance,

Regards
    AD

First & foremost, PMRDA still doesn't exist, it is merely PROPOSED. The problem is who will head it ? Again there will be tussle to control it between netas of Pune Vs PCMC.

Btw, the link is 1.5 yrs old !!
    CommentQuote
  • PMRDA - Any updates

Hi All,

Any updates on establishment of PMRDA.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • PMRDA approved project search

Hello Fellow members,

I have booked a flat in Pune (Handewadi to be specific). I want to know approved / sanctioned plan that is available with town planning department. I want to cross check with what has builder given to me. I have already registered the flat and Index 2 is available for me to check online. Just like that, there should be some website which publishes documents related to building approvals. Can you help me with that or refer to related post.

Thank You.
    CommentQuote