Pune developer 4 others die in Nigdi accident

Last updated: June 14 2011
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pune developer 4 others die in Nigdi accident

Originally posted by nitesh321 View Post
    Enjoy your thread buddy. You are free to open as many threads as you wish & on whatever topics.
    Thanks for respecting freedom of expression

Comment

May God bless their soul and RIP.

Comment

Sad that builders don't command respect even in death, looking at the last few posts! However they themselves are to be blamed for this. Hope others will learn.

Comment

I am neutral to this news. Doesn't make a difference to us.

Feel sad that, what use was all the money the builder made, by jacking up RE prices. I hope other builders realise this and reduce the RE prices. .

Comment

I hope this guy gets re-birth to a person who can not afford his own house due to the high RE prices. "Justice!!!"..

Comment

pity on people mind set.

Reading some above comment I feel where is our so called conscience? Please be careful while posting about death of person. May be some of his family members could be in this forum and how he/she would feel after reading about what people write about their dear ones.

Guys atleast don’t make fun about death and remember no one in this world is clean and we all are sinners.

Comment

Why?

Three problems with Pune:
                1. Bad planning and infrastructure management
                2. RTO, traffic police and police not held accountable
                3. On road indiscipline

It surprises me, when I read news of accidental deaths almost everyday, but no news/ info from concerned department on the steps taken/ to be taken to avoid EACH similar accident In future. I wonder why they get their salary.

May be inperfectness is in our genes and we easily quote/blame God for any sad news.
                Last edited June 9 2011, 02:10 AM.

Comment

i dont want to make fun of the situation because of following reasons..

Death is a fate for everyone, and it is a painful thing to accept.. let it be anyone...

But more importantly, for the people in question, this event is now overshadowing all the wrong things they have done in the past... now most people with be sympathetic to them ...

I would very much like to have the builders stay alive and pay the price for their wrong-doings by any means... bankruptcy, public beating, humiliation, police arrests ... anything and everything...

Comment

Originally posted by madgeri View Post
                    Reading some above comment I feel where is our so called conscience? Please be careful while posting about death of person. May be some of his family members could be in this forum and how he/she would feel after reading about what people write about their dear ones.

Guys atleast don’t make fun about death and remember no one in this world is clean and we all are sinners.
                    Who says no one is clean. I am a clean person. Please don't reply on behalf of others.
                    Also these kind of comments can make the wrong people and their dear ones feel that no one is sympathizing after their death also and encourage them to be clean.
                    Let them feel that if they don't think for poor/innocent people ... no one will think for them.

Comment

BTW, guys, what was the relation between Lalitkumar and him?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X