Pune developer 4 others die in Nigdi accident

Last updated: June 14 2011
31 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Pune developer 4 others die in Nigdi accident

Originally posted by monds View Post
    BTW, guys, what was the relation between Lalitkumar and him?
    The same between Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani (In this case Lalit being Anil). Former was more successful though Lalit is more enterprising.

Comment

Originally posted by saggii View Post
      The same between Mukesh Ambani and Anil Ambani (In this case Lalit being Anil). Former was more successful though Lalit is more enterprising.
      Well, interesting stuff... seems god is kind with Lalit

Comment

Originally posted by varun_789 View Post
        I have a different question here: why do builders die a dog's death?
        LOL, good question.. it is called as jaisi karni waise bharni.. In Hindu Adhyatma, it is called as PRARABADHA..
        I wish, this rule applies to all corrupt and fraud builders, I guess the god is very inefficient and lazy.

Comment

LOL, good question.. it is called as jaisi karni waise bharni.. In Hindu Adhyatma, it is called as PRARABADHA..
          I wish, this rule applies to all corrupt and fraud builders, I guess the god is very inefficient and lazy.
          That's all junk, most corrupt and devil people have died peacefully. So jaisi karni waisi bharni does not make sense. According to this all who die early in earthquake, flood, tsunami were bad. Neways people celebrating this news also belongs to category of people who are atleast not good human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by UncleScrooge View Post
            Neways people celebrating this news also belongs to category of people who are atleast not good human beings.
            Nobody here needs anyone's certificate of being good or bad. Its the work/deeds of a person that speaks for him which in turn gets converted to public opinion. So if public opinion is against a person, he himself is responsible for such situation.
            And by the way (don't kill me for comparing incomparable), people also celebrate death of OSAMA ... so as per u they all are bad???

Comment

May his soul rest in peace.

These water tankers supply water to construction sites or projects where builders have not provided for water.Lots of people are killed by these water tanker accidents in PMC and PCMC every year. Just a few months back 2 engg.students of third year SIT Kondwa were killed. The reason being these water suppliers are underpaid and hence they use vehicles unworthy of road and drivers are paid according to trips they unload leading to reckless driving.
              In some case these tankers belong to Corporators or Policemen hence drivers think they can get away with anything. So Builders who are the cause can also be the victims.

ANIL DC

Comment

Well, interesting stuff... seems god is kind with Lalit
                But he must be scared now. I read somewhere that their elder brother had also died in some accident.

Comment

Bull's eye!
                  You correctly mentioned the root cause...i.e. Water Tankers!!
                  Evrybody forgot thet...it seems!!
                  Water Taker actually is a baby of 'corrupt politicians' and 'real estate lobby'!! That caused 2 impacts...1.By killing people around by rash driving and 2. By killing people by slow poisoning supplying polluted water.!

Comment

Originally posted by avdo_6 View Post
                    Bull's eye!
                    You correctly mentioned the root cause...i.e. Water Tankers!!
                    Evrybody forgot thet...it seems!!
                    Water Taker actually is a baby of 'corrupt politicians' and 'real estate lobby'!! That caused 2 impacts...1.By killing people around by rash driving and 2. By killing people by slow poisoning supplying polluted water.!
                    Good stuff...

Those water mafias along with Aditya Builder robbed money of residants at the rate of 36L per annum in Aditya Garden City...my friend;s father faught against builder and the mafia;s and PMC and got full PMC water supply to the scheme last year and save lot of money for the residents...otherwise over last three years, the society fund was washed away by the water mafias alone..
                    I think Abir Bagul got a flat in there, he must be aware of the true story..

Comment

Yes indeed! Your father's hard efforts are really appreciable. I always say that we should talk about 'value' of any property based on these basic amenities; i.e. Potable water, Drainage system which should derive the 'value' and not the 'material features' offered. Unfortunately not much awareness observed. I stronly feel that 'Water' will a matter of politics apart from war in near future.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X